Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Tnx for using brightest fucking mount in the whole game.....retard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man that Undercity Bat is going to be my go-to mount for quite some time! Love it!

fucking horde! i will hunt and gank you trough the whole xpac!

FOR TELDRASSIL!
    Last edited by Arvandor; 2018-07-16 at 08:26 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiria View Post
    "There is a missing cutscene before Darnassus is in flames and the tree is burning. Horde characters talk to Sylvanas on the Darkshore coast who says she didn’t anticipate this, but it will cause the Alliance to retaliate."

What kind of rubbish is this?

Seriously, writers thought the Alliance would not retaliate if the tree hadn't burned, but Sylvanas' attempt at taking over Darnassus wouldn't?

Blizzard writting, boys!
    Calm down there kiddo. Its obvious she is refering to the burning of the tree, not that the alliance retaliated

Deleted
    "There is a missing cutscene before Darnassus is in flames and the tree is burning. Horde characters talk to Sylvanas on the Darkshore coast who says she didn’t anticipate this, but it will cause the Alliance to retaliate."

Seriously, writers thought the Alliance would not retaliate if the tree hadn't burned, but Sylvanas' attempt at taking over Darnassus wouldn't?

Blizzard writting, boys!
    You were the slowest kid back in school? right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ragemv View Post
    So the greast archdruid are unable to kill a banshee in a rangers body and a not in any way powered up orc warrior. Yep, this it he day Lore got dug up just so blizzard could spit on the rotting corpse of it.
    So the tree hugger is able to survive the queen of the undead and a powerful orc warrior? THis is the day......

or in other words: "Ragemv: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH ( waaahhhh"

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Not much in the way of rewards to keep us doing those world quests... 190 gear is trash, the models aren’t unique, order hall resources won’t matter because gold missions are gone.

I’ve heard they reward rep. How much and is it with all Alliance/Horde faction’s or just Darnassus? Useless either way for my main but it might be worth doing to get my rep up on alts.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CheapSoap View Post
    Plaguebat > OversizedChickenWithHorns.
    The horde rewards once again look so much better than the ally ones. So glad that i switched horde for Legion.
    OverziedRatWithWings<Bladed sleek armoured hippoygrpyh.

see how that can be flipped around?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

It was demon Jaina possessed by Kaelthas that burnt the tree! What a twist! Such shades of grey!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Not much in the way of rewards to keep us doing those world quests... 190 gear is trash, the models aren’t unique, order hall resources won’t matter because gold missions are gone.

I’ve heard they reward rep. How much and is it with all Alliance/Horde faction’s or just Darnassus? Useless either way for my main but it might be worth doing to get my rep up on alts.
    remember that the legion invasion stuff gave 1 pet and gear that also was trash. (the 190 gear is actually not that bad for alts)
    this atleast gives a mount.

7+ Year Old Account
    I've noticed a lot of people hate the hippogryph. I, for one, love them both. I think the hippogryph is cool, looks agile and dangerous. The bat has some cool details, though the main colour isn't my cup of tea, but overall it looks pretty cool aswell. I'll be happy to have both of them.

deviantART
    Simple Armory EU
    Simple Armory US
    Lodestone

7+ Year Old Account

Blizzard writting, boys!
    yes? The horde attacking and taking control of a zone, killing off a faction leader may force the alliance into fear, but burning down the world tree the horde really didnt accomplish much other then take land, they didnt kill anyone important.
    so yes instead of the alliance broken with the loss of its leaders, it is now deadset on war.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    remember that the legion invasion stuff gave 1 pet and gear that also was trash. (the 190 gear is actually not that bad for alts)
    How does it translate? What does ilvl 900 get changed into for example?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinytalon View Post
    I've noticed a lot of people hate the hippogryph. I, for one, love them both. I think the hippogryph is cool, looks agile and dangerous. The bat has some cool details, though the main colour isn't my cup of tea, but overall it looks pretty cool aswell. I'll be happy to have both of them.
    i dont get why people liek the bat so much, its not a bat its a demon bat, why do the "plague bats" suddenly have arms? wtf is this?

Quote Originally Posted by ShiftyInc View Post
    Yeah i no longer believe the horde set fire to the tree. It's way too easy at this point to think that. and since they have not revealed it either who did it. i think it's someone or something else.
    It actually matters not who set the Teldrassil on fire - if the Horde wouldn't launch it's unprovoked attack,nothing of that would happen.So,no matter who actually set on fire,the Horde is 1/2 liable for it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    How does it translate? What does ilvl 900 get changed into for example?
    LFR becomes 195 so its JUST below LFR gear, but good thing about this, is this is garunteed where lfr gear is not, also far less time and far easier.

7+ Year Old Account
    i dont get why people liek the bat so much, its not a bat its a demon bat, why do the "plague bats" suddenly have arms? wtf is this?
    For me it has the same effect as Antoran Charhound (Though it kinda looks like an Antoran Charmonkey instead. I was weirded out by the long arms at first, but I grew to like them a little bit.
    As for plague bats, they're obviously based off the typical way of displaying gargoyles, it kinda makes sense they have arms. Doesn't make it look even a bit less weird, though. But for me, I think I can grow to tolerate those arms, as I did with my Charmonkey.

deviantART
    Simple Armory EU
    Simple Armory US
    Lodestone

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Legion invasions gave something more important: Experience. Blizzard confirm this won’t. I logged on for the Legion pre patch every day because I enjoyed using it to level alts.

The mount is nice, but it’s not something you work towards, so it doesn’t provide reason to log on until it’s actually available.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinytalon View Post
    For me it has the same effect as Antoran Charhound (Though it kinda looks like an Antoran Charmonkey instead. I was weirded out by the long arms at first, but I grew to like them a little bit.
    As for plague bats, they're obviously based off the typical way of displaying gargoyles, it kinda makes sense they have arms. Doesn't make it look even a bit less weird, though. But for me, I think I can grow to tolerate those arms, as I did with my Charmonkey.
    They are based off the demon bats we see in the legion, the demon hunter class mount is one.
    it is weird though these are supposed to be bats, but they arnt they are gargoyles

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Legion invasions gave something more important: Experience. Blizzard confirm this won’t. I logged on for the Legion pre patch every day because I enjoyed using it to level alts.

The mount is nice, but it’s not something you work towards, so it doesn’t provide reason to log on until it’s actually available.
    the experiance was not intended, it was a bug, so yes they did, but so too did X give infinite gold, that does not mean other things are worse because they were not bugged.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because Small Indie Company

The War of Thorns is the quest chain that leads up to the Burning of Teldrassil. This content may be broken up into multiple weeks.