Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    Gods not dead 1 and 2. Even worse than the star wars holiday special lol.
    Boggles the mind that you watched more than the first one.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

7+ Year Old Account
    Hands down the Last Airbender. I had hope, even if very little, and I ended up more disappointed than I should've been.

deviantART
    Simple Armory EU
    Simple Armory US
    Lodestone

S.M.A.R.T. Chase

Orlando Bloom got some (a lot?) easy money from chinese cinema-buiseness. And that's it...
    Scenario - 0, logic - 0, actors - terrible etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    The godfather? where do i begin. The acting was atrociously bad, though that is to be expected from "method" actors like Marlon Brando, and don't even get me started on Sofia's acting in part 3. At least Dianne Keaton was pretty good. (People praise Brando's style of method acting, but all he does is mumble his lines entirely dead pan like every other movie he has ever done. I view his style of method acting as no more acting than rap is music). The cinematography techniques were amateur at best and the script reads like it was written by a modern day pretentious neckbeard fishing for imagery metaphors designed to flex his "superior intellect".
    I do.not.get. people's love of Brando.

As an actor, he was awful. He couldn't remember lines, played the same character in every film, and his crazy demands and diva-attitude apparently made him a nightmare to be around.

I can't actually remember a single film where his role carried the film that couldn't have been done just as effectively by any equivalent genre actor.

Deleted
    Not sure I'll ever see anything worse than You, Me and Dupree.

Absolutely awful.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Direpenguin View Post
    I just don't get the love for T2. Had the worst possible actor, ever, in a leading role and had that whole "we should love each other and sing kumbaya" nonsense when John commands the Terminator not to kill anyone. Not to mention the crappy send off for Sarah as the whore-mother who slept her way through Mexico, from one survival expert to another...

And what the actual fuck with the "now I know why you cry" bullshit? Being nice little kid and not wanting to kill people somehow gave a robot feelings of friendship?
    I guess you missed the entire segment where his ability to learn from humans was activated, huh?

The whole 'not killing anyone' thing is to appeal to the humanity of the movie as well, to keep it in polar opposition to the first Terminator film; but I guess you missed that one as well.

T2 is one of the greatest films of all time, and your points just make it look like you're trying to be edgy for the sake of it, rather than genuinely trying to critique a fantastic movie.

OT: After Earth - Bleugh....

Manos, hands of fate. barely finished it. give it a go guys you should find it on youtube
    There is a void in my heart. Have you come to fill it?

Deleted
    Birdemic: Shock and Terror (2010)

Although it's also highly amusing to watch

I mean, take this scene for example:

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Trolls 2, gave up half way through i just couldnt bring myself to finish it.
    this

was also fucking disgusting
    hit & run posting lol

10+ Year Old Account
    St Trinians.

Went and watched it with the wife after a boring weekend with no rugby. Walked out 20 minutes in. It was awful.

SnowPiercer fk dat piece of shit (while also trying to be smart and what not)

Quote Originally Posted by starkey View Post
    Naked Lunch
    Jack and Jill
    Street Fighter / Mortal Kombat
    Alone In the Dark
    Red Sonja
    Dungeons and Dragons
    Blood Rayne

Regarded as bad movies but i can watch them over and over if i need a good fucking laugh.

Troll 2 some people cant watch it but its regarded as a classic now because of one scene
    R.O.T.O.R - total robocop rip off but way worse
    Redneck Zombies - Rednecks and bad moonshine what could go wrong
    Poultrygiest - Troma film non existent story just cheap gore efftects
    Sleepaway Camp - a some what Friday the 13th with a twisted ending
    Fatal Findings,Double down,I am here now.... these films make The Room look professional.
    Troma makes the best movies and Kaufmann is god !
    How can you dislike this timeless classic.

watched Dune for the first time yesterday, that was pretty lame sauce

mother was terrible the only thing going for it was jlaws titties

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    I have to go with that one, too. There certainly might be worse ones, like I bet Jack and Jill etc - but those I avoid from the start and haven't seen any of those. Highlander 2 I was actually forced to watch in the cinema (our company had booked the place because they screened a trailer of the film we were working on at the time and we weren't allowed to leave after our trailer)
    the fact more folks aren't mentioning it is likely a function of the average poster age here.
    Authors I have enjoyed enough to mention here: JRR Tolkein, Poul Anderson,Jack Vance, Gene Wolfe, Glen Cook, Brian Stableford, MAR Barker, Larry Niven and Jerry Pournelle, WM Hodgson, Fredrick Brown, Robert SheckleyJohn Steakley, Joe Abercrombie, Robert Silverberg, the norse sagas, CJ Cherryh, PG Wodehouse, Clark Ashton Smith, Alastair Reynolds, Cordwainer Smith, LE Modesitt, L. Sprague de Camp & Fletcher Pratt, Stephen R Donaldon, and Jack L Chalker.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Boggles the mind that you watched more than the first one.
    I get a kick out of watching propaganda aimed at being a dick towards myself. xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    anything that ends with the words "A spike lee joint"
    All spike Lee movies are the worst movie you've seen?

Thanks for letting us know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Either Alone in the Dark or Dungeons and Dragons. Can't decide which is worse...

Rushmore (1998)
    Lost in Translation (2003)

Funny enough, I liked The Last Airbender. Maybe it's because I never watched Avatar (anime.) But that movie was well made. How faithful to its source material was it? Obviously not very. lol But for someone that never watched the anime, it's a good fantasy/adventure. Far from the worst I've ever seen. Mortal Kombat: Annihilation was pretty bad, and I don't even think that was the worst movie I've ever seen, though it would definitely make a top 10 worst movies I've ever seen.