Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    In what scenario could the summit even had been a non-success for Putin?
    Trump gets a heart attack while on his knees?

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    By dissolving the Russian federation and starting from scratch with the newborn small states.
    Or dissolving NATO. That would also solve most problems.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Only the Best View Post
    Putin just called the summit a success in the joint press conference. I can't wait to see how the Trump haters will try to spin that into something bad.
    Back for your usual one-liners =p
    Just like NK was a great success?
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

No collusion folks you heard it. He said it very convincingly and not at all nervously. He was so certain he almost cried as he repeated himself 8 times.

15+ Year Old Account
    "I've seen people, I've seen pictures, I've seen pretty much everything" - Donald on Syria.

- - - Updated - - -

"My husband went to Finland and all I got was this lousy ball." - the face of Melania Trump
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted

Wow who did Putin just say laundered $400 million to the Hillary campaign?

and the topper.... Putin called out Mueller. Said something to the effect "We have a treaty and procedures to arrest the people you are accusing of crimes. I invite Mueler to submit evidence that is in accordance with that 1990 treaty and we will round up and interrogate those people. Mueller and his team are also welcome to join those interrogations." (Timestamp on video 6:40 Helsinki time)

Mueller is probably yelling "UH OH! They are calling our bluff!" right now.

Holy shit this is a meltdown on live TV. Who honestly believes the nervous worm standing next to putin right now?

Meanwhile the russian dictator gets to spout some conspiracy theories about soros and rag on bill browder, the man behind the magnitsky act. This is by far the deepest low the United States has ever reached.
    Last edited by Warning; 2018-07-16 at 03:55 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    What does it say about Trump that he trusts Putin more than his own intelligence agencies?
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted

Trump winking at Putin before the conference; "I've got this, boss."

Deleted
    Haha. Even Putin does not respect the American President. He showed up late, as if he was meeting a inferior.

Trump knocked it out of the park at the press conference. He really took Putin to task for the interference in the election. This should satisfy all but the most hardened leftists, but of course it won't.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Only the Best View Post
    Trump knocked it out of the park at the press conference. He really took Putin to task for the interference in the election. This should satisfy all but the most hardened leftists, but of course it won't.
    Please, give us a single quote from Trump, word for word, or at least paraphrase him as best you can, from where he "knocks it out of the park", or "takes Putin to task"...a single line. One single thing Trump said. You can do that much, can't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Please, give us a single quote from Trump, word for word, or at least paraphrase him as best you can, from where he "knocks it out of the park", or "takes Putin to task"...a single line. One single thing Trump said. You can do that much, can't you?
    He's being sarcastic/trolling, but I agree it's not the right time considering how brainwashed some of Trumps cultists are and how it might come across. We just watched the USA absolutely humiliated on live TV. It would've been less awkward if Donald has gotten on his knees and sucked putin off, though admittedly I might've blacked out and missed that actually happening.

I fully expect some concessions against vague promises, which will be unfulfilled.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Yes, it happens.

NATO on Russian doorsteps in 40 million country is non-negotiable threat; and ongoing invasion stops any NATO accession quite well.

What else do you think could work?

Ukrainian government have proven to be puppeteered by US, with all positions going by US wishes from "Fuck the EU" call. They have also proven that they are unwilling to uphold any previous treaties with Russia.

Crimea happened after that was ascertained.
    GROW. UP.
    What does it take you for you to get into your head to understand that Russia has ZERO rights to what other countries have chosen?! And remember well - they chose BECAUSE of what Russia does and is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    I guess Finland is feeling the heat, since Putin might be eyeing it for annexation at some point and it's not a NATO member.
    Yeah? Putin might be eyeing Finland for annexation? Well...he did already establish a puppet government in the US and kind of annex that country, so you might be right.

Quote Originally Posted by Warning View Post
    He's being sarcastic/trolling
    I thought it might be that but then again, that's pretty much word for word what a Trump supporter would say, so I guess I was aiming my comment more at them.

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    GROW. UP.
    What does it take you for you to get into your head to understand that Russia has ZERO rights to what other countries have chosen?! And remember well - they chose BECAUSE of what Russia does and is.
    Grow up. What does it take for you to get into your head that US had ZERO rights to challenge what Ukraine had chosen and propagate illegal coup against Ukrainian democratically elected government simply because they were unwilling to outbid Russian offer?

US, lover of Freedom - as long as Freedom goes their way only, otherwise whoever has opposing opinion is legitimate and everyone else isn't, even if everything those they support do is against the law of their country.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post

Trump winking at Putin before the conference; "I've got this, boss."
    This is going to be the part of the movie that they'll just play this clip, then they'll pan to the actors watching the clip on screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    I fully expect some concessions against vague promises, which will be unfulfilled.
    No concessions so far (unless you consider Putin's offer for Mueller to come interrogate those accused 12 GRU operatives if US will allow Russia to interrogate some FBI/CIA guys Russia suspects to be involved with Browder fraud), plenty of vague promises.

Quote Originally Posted by Warning View Post
    This is by far the deepest low the United States has ever reached.
    "Hold my beer."