Page 17 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Oh nice, I'm glad you believe everything Putin says because he just went full globalist on Hilda, https://twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/st...85283914248192 #BREAKING President Putin accuses Hillary Clinton of accepting $400 million in illegal Russian campaign contributions.
    He literally said these contributions were not illegal, but they didn’t pay taxes on how the contributions were earned. Wtf?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzeric View Post
    Did we already forget the 29-page Mueller indictment?

https://www.justice.gov/file/1080281/download

There is no way you can read the actual indictment and not conclude that:

1) There WAS a RUSSIAN conspiracy,
    2) That the scope of that conspiracy was GARGANTUAN,
    3) That it was organized BY THE RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT [i.e., there's no way Putin didn't know about this],
    4) That people connected to the Trump campaign [and, shockingly, other U.S. Gov't officials] WERE INVOLVED, and
    5) This is just the tip of the iceberg.

For Trump to deny this is treason, plain and simple. But he also doesn't read, apparently, so he has probably never seen the document.
    Hey now, Regan went on TV, admitted he lied and committed treason, but is was ok because his heart told him he didn't do it. If a sitting president can admit to treason and get away with it do you really think any amount of evidence will mean anything?

"A few months ago, I told the American people I did not trade arms for hostages. My heart and my best intentions still tell me that's true, but the facts and evidence tell me it is not."

- Ronald Reagan, admitting the Iran-Contra Affair, March 1987

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    As does EVIL, DICTATORIAL RUSSIA, perpetuated by US to keep their eternal game of blaming everyone else for their own failures and aggressions.
    Well, Russia is regularly threatening the Baltics and everyone else allied to States with "if you are friends with USA, you might become our enemy and pay for that".
    Ah, right, USA has also never invaded or threatened us, or anyone else in Eastern/Central Europe, as opposed to Russia. Or sent people to visit white bears, for example...

You see, it is all really, really simple. It always has been.

Quote Originally Posted by Dentelan View Post
    Just like when Cuba decided to have soviet nukes on their OWN territory? Right?
    Cuba was not a puppet, however, they were ideologically similar, and thus an enemy to States. Seeing as USA could swat them like a fly, having friends and nukes of said friends did help feel safer.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Trump is so flexible he is bending over backwards the problem you have is all the things Russia has done has turned the congress and the american public. While you may cheer at Trump for now we have no dictators here like Russia and when he leaves power we will be more hostile to you then before. It's quite sad actually you have the most Russian president in the US and you can't capitalize on it oh so close yet so far.
    You're assuming there was better way to do it and i'm just not seeing it.

That's the best we could get. Sure, it sucks; but it sucks less then alternatives.

We might do better next time. Practice makes perfect and all.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    The disagreement is between the US and western intelligence versus Trump and Putin. There is no conflict between Trump and Putin for them to disagree on. Name one thing they Trump and Putin disagreed on?
    There's always going to be disagreements between parties. The question is what is the solution? In my view politicians like Hillary need to improve their server integrity because there's always going to be some group out there looking to dig up dirt on political candidates.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Trump isn't the the subject of the indictment. Russia being anti-Hillary and pro-Trump does not in any way mean that Trump committed a crime.
    The guy is a buffoon and it may be possible that he knew nothing about any of this going on behind the scenes, bnut do you really believe that Trump, the man who has his hands in everything, knew nothing about anything his campaign did?

He did it, he fucking did it, he threw his own intelligence agencies under the bus for Putin, live!
    Probably Putin's biggest win yet.

Former CIA Chief; Trump news conference performance 'nothing short of treasonous'

"Donald Trump's press conference performance in Helsinki rises to & exceeds the threshold of 'high crimes & misdemeanors.' It was nothing short of treasonous," Brennan, a frequent critic of Trump, tweeted during the event. "Not only were Trump's comments imbecilic, he is wholly in the pocket of Putin. Republican Patriots: Where are you???"

Trump isn't the the subject of the indictment. Russia being anti-Hillary and pro-Trump does not in any way mean that Trump committed a crime.
    Do you work for Fox News or something?

Trump accepted Putin's statements as true and denied those of U.S. Intelligence regarding Russian meddling.

You can't spin this shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Oh nice, I'm glad you believe everything Putin says because he just went full globalist on Hilda, https://twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/st...85283914248192 #BREAKING President Putin accuses Hillary Clinton of accepting $400 million in illegal Russian campaign contributions.
    Christ, the Twitter bots are really pushing that soundbite.

Hey, let's play a game. Where's the evidence. Until then, you and it are fake news

There's always going to be disagreements between parties. The question is what is the solution? In my view politicians like Hillary need to improve their server integrity because there's always going to be some group out there looking to dig up dirt on political candidates.
    So, you are also talking about the multiple Trump officials who use private servers.

Or Trump should use a secure smartphone instead of his own?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazzeric View Post
    Do you work for Fox News or something?

Trump accepted Putin's statements as true and denied those of U.S. Intelligence regarding Russian meddling.

You can't spin this shit.
    Russia didn't meddle with the voting system at all.

...because Trump said so.../s

This president is too weak to represent the United States. He constantly lies and hides from criticism. When America is attacked he subserviently submits. I don't know what Putin is holding over him but he cannot lead America. The west needs to fight back against Russia's criminal empire and he is too compromised or too cowardly to do so. We should right now be expanding magnitsky sanctions, forcing Russia out of crimea and killing its spies and cyber agents that are actively working to harm us, but instead this pathetic worm is cowering before his Russian master taking side against his own country and those sworn to protect it. It's absolutely atrocious and disgusting.

@Dacien Disconcerting doesn't really cover it man. I know you're on the fence but this was the most humiliating display by a US president in my lifetime. You cannot hold reconciliatory negotiations with someone that denies wrongdoing and is still in the process of committing the same wrongs you're trying to reconcile with them over. Besides the interference they still haven't answered for their illegal occupation and the horrible consequences that brought with it both for the civilian population of Ukraine as well as flight MH17 which they shot down.

Besides that point this idiot is talking about the absolutely batshit crazy idea of involving the Russian government and its agents into an American investigation into Russian election interference. Really, you can't be serious. Wake up man it's time to come to your senses. I know you mean well but look at what's right in front of you. This guy should not be president.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    So, you are also talking about the multiple Trump officials who use private servers.
    I'm talking about the software and protocols relating to cyber security

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    Or Trump should use a secure smartphone instead of his own?
    I think it's up to Trump to decide how his smartphone is setup.

10+ Year Old Account
    They stole 500k voting registration records. Say it a different way...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    What I am interested in, as a Finn, is whether the dude doing the dragging is some Finnish Trumpydump clansman, or whether he's a part of Trump or Putin's security, and if the latter is true, why are their security forces flexing in Finland, throwing out reporters.

He looks Finnish.
    There were probably rule for no protest signs in the press event.

Dude got a protest sign, and probably protested when they told to remove it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm talking about the software and protocols relating to cyber security

I think it's up to Trump to decide how his smartphone is setup.
    This doesn’t make any sense... why are phones different than mail servers?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Warning View Post
    forcing Russia out of crimea
    lets force america out of guantanamo and puerto rico too while we are at it

7+ Year Old Account
    They stole 500k voting records. Say it a different way...
    Physical records or digital? Because digital theft happens pretty much every day between the US, China, Russia, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

This doesn’t make any sense... why are phones different than mail servers?
    I don't know. Should a person lose their individual right to a cellphone if they become president?