Page 21 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Which really is why the rest of the world should just kick you off the internet.
    and how do you hope to accomplish that with proxies being a thing? not even china can keep their own ppl away from foreign internet sites, despite having the most advanced blocking technology of any country

7+ Year Old Account
    Which really is why the rest of the world should just kick you off the internet.
    Can we? Pretty please? Like, is this even seriously viable as an option?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I wonder if she ever visits Jisreal. It’s like Isreal, but for Jews.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodstripes View Post
    Imagine if JFK had trusted Krushev during the Cuban Missile Crisis.

JFK: "My buddy Krushy told me that there aren't any missiles in Cuba, so we're all good."
    khrushchev was ukrainian, the irony

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Korlok View Post
    Can we? Pretty please? Like, is this even seriously viable as an option?
    technologically impossible, and legally it would require un approval

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Umtiti View Post
    technologically impossible, and legally it would require un approval
    Approval from whom?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Umtiti View Post
    khrushchev was ukrainian, the irony
    Prove of this? Not that i dont beleave it, but wiki says he is russian and I've seen you lie here before.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Imagine if next election Russia puts fingerprint on both sides, revealing their "preference" to the one who won after result is announced - and "other side" will believe current president being "Russian stooge" every time...
    Oh here's our resident Russian apologist to do what they do best.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Meanwhile Mike Pence frantically tweets about jobs and China to normalize the conversation about today.

Ladies and gentlemen, Trump's replacement: https://twitter.com/VP

15+ Year Old Account
    I think he said the UN? Because people give a shit what the UN thinks apparently.
    Ah, sure, the UN. The UN will decide about if Ruskis will be able to visit websites outside of Russia?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Even FOX flipped the switch today...
    I wonder if Trump gonna make angry tweets about the FOX 'dishonest media' or particularly attack the hosts that dared criticize him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    I wonder if Trump gonna make angry tweets about the FOX 'dishonest media' or particularly attack the hosts that dared criticize him.
    lol They are even reporting on Dictionary.com trolling Trump with the definition of Patriot and Treason.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    I'm actually kinda shocked that this was the bridge too far for Fox News. It wasn't kidnapping children. It was this.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I'm actually kinda shocked that this was the bridge too far for Fox News. It wasn't kidnapping children. It was this.
    Trump deserves the criticism for how he handled the press conference later and his denouncement of our own intelligence report on the Russian interference.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Learn to live in brave new world where everyone can meddle if you don't want to put limits on what you allow yourself to do on the same internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Trump deserves the criticism for how he handled the press conference later and his denouncement of our own intelligence report on the Russian interference.
    Go ahead... let’s hear it... liberals were what?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

5+ Year Old Account
    Buy a lotto ticket boys!

Quote Originally Posted by The Emperor View Post
    What a load of ideologic bs. Reminds me of Soviet Union, only the words are changed.
    I know, right? I am surprised McCain can get through that drivel with a straight face.

Oh wait, I am not. American foreign politics are all about pot calling the kettle black. Well, it was, until Trump came along and said what many were thinking all along - there's no difference and no exceptionalism.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Diplomacy? Since when does Trump care about that? He literally spend the previous days insulting and trying to bully our own fucking allies, shit talking the UK during an interview and then claiming his own words were "fake news", and repeatedly acting like a fucking asshole.

You know, plus the additional dozen+ indictments against Russians before these indictments. Plus the collective conclusion of the entire US intelligence community.
    maneuvering for favorable trade isnt bullying. and those allies of ours are out to get the best deals for themselves so if were bullying then so are they. truth is msm manufactured the notion that the us seeking a strong position is a bad thing. and the reason is because msm is aligned with the left and the left favors globalism which requires a weakened america. but they are allies yes. and as such we can expect them to act as allies. we can expect them to remain civil and respond to our maneuvering with reasonable maneuvering of their own. which they have done; tariff vs tariff. however russia is not a true ally. they are a former foe that weve only recently become amicable with. they are somewhat unpredictable and they are also a nuclear superpower. and that is why there is simply no logical reason for trump to stand side by side with putin and attack him. i dont like to be rude but this response from left leaning media and left leaning people has been quite stupid. what exactly would have satisfied people here. should we go to war over this. is that what people want. the usa has a long history of meddling in elections all over the planet. we meddled in ukraine. we meddled in iran. we meddled in israel. we meddled in chilie. we meddled in el salvador. we meddled in congo. weve meddled in something like 70 something countries elections over the years. so i ask again. what irrational act of hypocrisy would satisfy people here.

I am actually shocked you aren't cheering for Trump on this.

I do enjoy the mental gymnastics of the Trumpsters when their hero bashes the United States on the world stage.