Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    Snatch that 1TB Crucial MX500 up asap, it was worth it at $200 and now it's a steal.

I had been planning for weeks to get it, so this rocks.
    I bought it 1 minute before it sold out woot
    Last edited by Ron Burgundy; 2018-07-16 at 11:15 PM.
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    I bought it 1 minute for it sold out woot
    It's back in stock apparently.

Edit - aaaand it's gone
    Last edited by MrPaladinGuy; 2018-07-16 at 11:11 PM.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

It's back in stock apparently.

Edit - aaaand it's gone
    Missed my chance. The whole "in stock" thing is bizarre since I could still order one right now and have it Thursday which is the same as what the deal version showed.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cheat View Post
    Missed my chance. The whole "in stock" thing is bizarre since I could still order one right now and have it Thursday which is the same as what the deal version showed.
    Yeah it is the same thing with gift cards and other things that sold out near instantly. I guess they only have X amount of them earmarked for the prime day and then that's it. Which is kind of silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Yeah it is the same thing with gift cards and other things that sold out near instantly. I guess they only have X amount of them earmarked for the prime day and then that's it. Which is kind of silly.
    I agree. Probably something to do with agreements with certain manufacturers or something.

Was really hoping to burn a $280 hole in my pocket in 6 months to completely phase out my PC's magnetic storage too. Oh well.

Anyone have a screenshot with the discounted price? I was looking to buy it and got it while it was on sale but I charged full price and they want a screenshot of the discount.

security check to enter a code when i click a link? god no thanks what is this shit :/

I click on the link of the products but the price isn't what you said they were?? I guess only a certain number are available at that price.. lame af.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    I click on the link of the products but the price isn't what you said they were?? I guess only a certain number are available at that price.. lame af.
    That and some of the deals are only valid for a few hours. Some are active for the entire prime day though.

When I follow the link to the view sonic monitor it shows $250 not $170.
    Zandalari are now the right height! https://i.imgur.com/4Tgu3K0.jpg Thank you to everyone that helped make this happen! https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...9447661?page=1

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    That and some of the deals are only valid for a few hours. Some are active for the entire prime day though.
    I feel that the biggest miss by far on Amazon's part is not having these trackers visible on product pages. The MX500 mentioned above only simply said "you save x.xx on checkout with this Prime deal" and there was no reference at all to either a timer or allotment tracker very close to expiring. Since I visited the page via an external link, I shouldn't have been expected to go find the product in a search to see that status.

Would have 100% pulled the trigger on two of them if I'd known that the deal had literal minutes to go.

What free games?

Reminder if you have an Amex Points Card, you can get 20 percent off additional by using any amount of points and amex will subtract the rest. Just picked up a 2700x for 191 out the door with that.

15+ Year Old Account
    That looks like a good robo coup

EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB $180

What a steal !
    $300 half year ago.

Snatch that 1TB Crucial MX500 up asap, it was worth it at $200 and now it's a steal.

I had been planning for weeks to get it, so this rocks.
    I'm seeing it for much higher than what is listed...hmm, same as the 1070 TI

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerisot View Post
    I'm seeing it for much higher than what is listed...hmm, same as the 1070 TI
    The deals ended hours ago.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

The deals ended hours ago.
    Ahh, thought they were going until the 17th.

Not sure if anyone saw this, but: Logitech g910 for 89.99

https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Orio...Media+Controls
    Yes, I draw my own avatars.

5+ Year Old Account
    I can get all those games listed on twitch free if I got prime?