Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikegreenfire View Post
    Tess is the princess of a dead kingdom
    not rly
    there really arnt any minor nobles of note that would be useful matches.
    you don't know that

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    :Graymane daughter

other nobles you name it
    Not happening. That would merge Gilneas and Stormwind into one kingdom.

Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    But she is no royalty. It would be a dumb decision to make her queen. Sure, Anduin can bang her on the side but that whole 'marrying for love' is dumb.
    She is the daughter of a king.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Time Sage View Post
    i know that, but i answer the guy saying there is no options, there is options, he just will not take

not rly

you don't know that
    The Gilneans are already steadfastly alliance though, and it's not like Gilneas will be making anyone any money anytime soon.

The political connections Taelia brings are worth far more than than the meager lands of some no name Barron
    Last edited by Ilikegreenfire; 2018-07-17 at 12:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Calia can no longer produce an heir so she is not a viable option. Taelia could be and would cement her as a solid Mary Sue in WoW:
    a) Everyone but the villains seems to like her, check
    b) She is better than people much older than her in combat, check
    c) Has a very privileged lineage that she knew nothing about, check
    Just to add insult to injury, I'll leave you with another thought. She also fits the description for the prophecy of the Child of Light and Shadow. (I'm not really serious haha, but come on, all she needs is a prophecy!)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikegreenfire View Post
    The Gilneans are already steadfastly alliance though, and it's not like Gilneas will be making anyone any money anytime soon.
    but anduin do not have power on guilneas, he would have

The political connections Taelia brings are worth far more than than the meager lands of some no name Barron
    i didn't say otherwise

When was confirmed Taelia is the daughter of Bolvar? I always though the dude was from Stormwind and dont mind about spoilers, I am not planning to play BoA

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    When was confirmed Taelia is the daughter of Bolvar? I always though the dude was from Stormwind and dont mind about spoilers, I am not planning to play BoA
    she said herself in the quests of kultiras, daddy send her way, something like that, he always send letters

she said herself in the quests of kultiras, daddy send her way, something like that, he always send letters
    But did she said something like: Those letters were from my father Bolvar or any outright confirmation? Because I can see Blizzard pulling a Rey with her

its obviously bolvar friend. its not gonna be anyone else. we are dealing with "professional" writers here in the loosest possible sense of the word. this is the most transparent un-twist that has ever been in wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Time Sage View Post
    Not necessarily. One person can hold multiple crowns and run them as seperate kingdoms. Although usually they will either become one or split apart.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    But did she said something like: Those letters were from my father Bolvar or any outright confirmation? Because I can see Blizzard pulling a Rey with her
    she said herself "i am Taelia fordragon" and anduin said bolvar always send letters for her

it is confirmed, true and true

she said herself "i am Taelia fordragon" and anduin said bolvar always send letters for her

it is confirmed, true and true
    Thanks for the reply

10+ Year Old Account
    Sad...so many insecure men have to call him gay probably because they felt it move after watching the BfA cinematic

Quote Originally Posted by kaid View Post
    She is the daughter of a king.
    Not the kind of king one would seek.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The World View Post
    I think he's around 18-19 with BfA, Calia is in her 40's I think as she's a couple of years older than Jaina.
    That might very well be the case. call me old fasion, But i feel like Shared interest and points of view is more importen then a random new Mary sue(Taelia ) Who shares the same race. She might be to old, and i would not mind if Taelia became queen i think she seemed cool on the beta, but still I liked Calia and Andruin in before the storm, they could agree on many things

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ragemv View Post
    That might very well be the case. call me old fasion, But i feel like Shared interest and points of view is more importen then a random new Mary sue(Taelia ) Who shares the same race. She might be to old, and i would not mind if Taelia became queen i think she seemed cool on the beta, but still I liked Calia and Andruin in before the storm, they could agree on many things
    Never considered Taelia, but she might become the Queen. I was thinking more of Tess Greymane, but I don't think Anduin wished to do it if she didn't want to herself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The World View Post
    Never considered Taelia, but she might become the Queen. I was thinking more of Tess Greymane, but I don't think Anduin wished to do it if she didn't want to herself.
    I mean. I think Tess is cool. I liked the little bit we have seen of her. A better damn choise then people who want Taelia. But We all know blizzards lazy writing and Andruin and Taelia are humans, and they share a common link in her father soo.
    But yea i dont know How Tess would feel about andruin, and it seems like he also only want to marry for love and not for Politic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ragemv View Post
    I mean. I think Tess is cool. I liked the little bit we have seen of her. A better damn choise then people who want Taelia. But We all know blizzards lazy writing and Andruin and Taelia are humans, and they share a common link in her father soo.
    But yea i dont know How Tess would feel about andruin, and it seems like he also only want to marry for love and not for Politic.
    I like that part about him. ^^