Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    theres no way sylvanas can stay warchief simply because everyone keeps saying theres no peace while she's warchief.

we all know blizzard will try to redeem her. the standard way to redeem a character as evil as sylvanas is to have her die as part of the redemption. just like darth vader. that way you avoid all the awkward questions that come after the redemption like the alliance asking uhhh what about all those night elves you killed

however blizzard don't understand the fundamentals of storytelling. last time they tried to redeem an irredeemably evil character was in warlords of draenor with grom "i fuel my portals with home-grown draenei kids" hellscream. even though the narrative structure of the game demanded his death they went with "draenor is free!!!" instead. and we all know how that turned out.

they could easily do it again and try to have sylvanas be redeemed and live which would be such a ridiculous decision that i kind of hope they do it just to see how stupid the story of this garbage expansion can possibly get.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by element zero View Post
    I agree a redemption arc would be lame but I don't think Sylvanas is cartoonishly evil either. She's definitely ruthless and cold but it's not like she does what she does for no reason.
    But she does do what she does for no reason... The her reasons to think what she does is necessary are patently false...
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    Buddy of mine thinks this could lead to a third faction, Sylvanas gets kicked out of the horde and creates another faction....that would honestly make things interesting again.
    I'd definitely like to play on an undead faction, as long as it's executed properly and isn't sugarcoated. As things stand right now, the undead are losing out on a lot of character because they have to fit into the Horde and the rest of the Horde is losing a lot of character because of the undead being made to fit within it.

I however don't see Blizzard removing the undead from the Horde as that'd be an unprecedented change. A third faction is possible though and I hope it happens sometime in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    But she does do what she does for no reason... The her reasons to think what she does is necessary are patently false...
    You just don't understand the story then

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Evaddon View Post
    Exactly, what would she do, would she just lose her mind between being ripped between Life, Undeath and back to life. It could be very interesting to see certain repercussions of such meddling with the forces of Life,Nature and Death. I'm not talking a redemption arc here, just to see how she would react, how her people (The Forsaken) would react, how the world would react.

Would she feel terrible? I mean she sees death as a sort of a blessing now with the way she talked about it in Before The Storm, leaving her able to evade the feelings of mortality. I just think it would be an interesting thing to do
    I dunno. When you put it like that she'd probably just off herself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    Once again, they already ran away before the Alliance could formulate a retreat...a real ally would have offered a few seconds of cover for each other...but like everything with Sylvanas...it's everything for herself. No one else matters...
    They didn't have a few seconds. They were literally just about to be over run.

But like with every Sylvanas hater and Alliance fanboi, you can't see that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The World View Post
    They didn't have a few seconds. They were literally just about to be over run.

But like with every Sylvanas hater and Alliance fanboi, you can't see that.
    Sorry...I play both factions...I just don't like Lich King 2.0.

Ironic, the rabid Sylvanas fans can claim others can't see...they think female version of the Lich King is so original and interesting...defend her no matter how evil she is and pretends like she is some innocent little flowe.

Says I can't see lol

Sorry...I play both factions...
    Sure, just like some posters in politics section are "woke independent"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Sure, just like some posters in politics section are "woke independent"
    Got 110s on both factions...if you don't believe me I don't give a fuck...only thing I hate about the Horde is the horrible Lich King clone called Sylvanas.

Got 110s on both factions...if you don't believe me I don't give a fuck...only thing I hate about the Horde is the horrible Lich King clone called Sylvanas.
    If you played Horde you would know that it was Vol'jin that ordered her to "save them" and she was later commended for that. You can say that it was a betrayal only if you witnessed the Alliance part of the story.

So no, I dont believe you and I will even call you a liar.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2018-07-17 at 11:10 AM. Reason: Received Infraction

10+ Year Old Account
    The later storytelling from Blizzard is beyond horrible. I really dislike the way Horde and Sylvanas in particular are presented in BfA, and I don't think we're gonna see any improvement It sucks to be bad guys all the time tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Ermelloth View Post
    The later storytelling from Blizzard is beyond horrible. I really dislike the way Horde and Sylvanas in particular are presented in BfA, and I don't think we're gonna see any improvement It sucks to be bad guys all the time tho.
    Thats what happens when you try to please Alliance fans, they always want more.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    i ohnestly hope she doesnt,

tbh im over the game changing our warfchief every 1/2 expansions, like jesus fucking christ its like they roll the DND dice, and if it rolls under a 20 they change the warchief.

alliance and horde are at War again, all out open war, we need a WARCHIEF, who does what they think will win the war, aka what she does.

she also is into loyalty, if you dont have loyalty to your warchief, and the leader of your faction your as good as dead to her, she believes that a united horde can defeat anyone, so when her fellow citizens where betraying her ideals, she killed them, what the forsaken did was paramount to treason, and she executed them and the ring leaders.
    lol in any totalitarian government, the leader gets to decide what's bad or good. any normal person would see wanting to reconnect with your mostly innocent family as good and not treasonous, but because sylvanas is a dictator in the truest sense, and an evil one at that, she decides that a simple reunion is an act of treason against the horde. and it's pretty safe to say that she's evil considering she's committed many RL war crimes. also what's with your obsession with following some evil videogame character like you were actually part of her virtual army?

Quote Originally Posted by xlanonym0uslx View Post
    lol in any totalitarian government, the leader gets to decide what's bad or good. any normal person would see wanting to reconnect with your mostly innocent family as good and not treasonous, but because sylvanas is a dictator in the truest sense, and an evil one at that, she decides that a simple reunion is an act of treason against the horde. and it's pretty safe to say that she's evil considering she's committed many RL war crimes. also what's with your obsession with following some evil videogame character like you were actually part of her virtual army?
    And whats with your obsession with 21st century moralism in a medieval fantasy game. She kills traitors, they are lucky it was quick and werent subjected to inquisitional interrogation. Deal with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry...I play both factions...I just don't like Lich King 2.0.

Ironic, the rabid Sylvanas fans can claim others can't see...they think female version of the Lich King is so original and interesting...defend her no matter how evil she is and pretends like she is some innocent little flowe.

Says I can't see lol
    I'm not a Sylvanas fan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by element zero View Post
    You just don't understand the story then
    I understand it perfectly fine.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

How about we not kill another horde leader ignore the screeching alliance fanboys
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by sillag View Post
    yea but u obviously arent up to date with the latest "book". shes an undead now friend with glowing eyes and all that good stuff.
    Oh, her presumed new form doesn't have a model yet, no. Given that she was incorrupt in death they could just throw a grey pallor on her existing model and give her glowing yellow/white eyes, or perhaps give her an entirely new model. Much of that will depend on whether or not she's a featured character in BfA (she doesn't appear in the first tier of content, but could certainly appear later on).
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    If you played Horde you would know that it was Vol'jin that ordered her to "save them" and she was later commended for that. You can say that it was a betrayal only if you witnessed the Alliance part of the story.

So no, I dont believe you and I will even call you a liar.

Infracted.
    Ehh what ever makes you feel better...I'm just being realistic while you're defending someone who the logical person can tell is selfish, cares about no one but her self. At least there are a few honest Sylvanas fans who like her and don't try to pretend she is some innocent little flower, you're not one of them.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Ehh what ever makes you feel better...I'm just being realistic while you're defending someone who the logical person can tell is selfish, cares about no one but her self. At least there are a few honest Sylvanas fans who like her and don't try to pretend she is some innocent little flower, you're not one of them.
    And yet here you are calling others ignorant while you're still (hopefully not seriously) saying that Sylvanas and the Horde should have prioritized Alliance lives over their own. "Watching over your own soilder's lives is selfish Skree!" Seems to be your argument here.

And yet again, when you flounder, you pull the "innocent little flower" Statement because at the end of the day it's all you apparently have.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

I split from the horde in hopes of her final death.

Resurrect Vol'Jin and MAYBE I'll come back.