7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    still doing that shit on dual-wield weapons where one of them always winds up going back to the base skin?
    Guess the artifact items were not really prepared for being mogged separately in this way.
    Mogging any "normal" weapons to different skins works well.

OK.

The pre-patch is going to be a shitshow. That's a given, time to make peace with it.

But they are setting out a week presumably to fix as much as they can. Let's see if they will be able to fix at least the scaling issues in the old content.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by God-King Popo View Post
    Azshara and Sylvanas look like dudes in that thumbnail, especially Azshara. Sylvanas looks like those ion memes of ion as sylvanas. Also, does she have a lazy eye? thats bugging me out tbh
    Might I suggest going to a optician? I think you need glasses.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Oh god. You can only choose four different tints for the Feral /Guardian weapon. Since multiple of the forms and skins share weapon model tints, you get access to only 4 of them...
    Not sure what you are on about. I can choose all tints for my Guardian on the Beta. It shows the base forms as weapon tints, and you can then right-click them to switch between form tints. All of them are available.

Not sure whats supposedly broken with Cat, it seemed fine on a quick look on Beta. But its still another month or so until this even matters, for now we'll continue wearing the artifact.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    Have we discussed this yet?
    Snip
    We have.

But I hadn't admitted yet that the shot at 0:17 is the first time I agree with people who think Sylvanas looks good.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    We have.

But I hadn't admitted yet that the shot at 0:17 is the first time I agree with people who think Sylvanas looks good.
    That's Azshara.

Oh god. You can only choose four different tints for the Feral /Guardian weapon. Since multiple of the forms and skins share weapon model tints, you get access to only 4 of them...
    I can choose all. Granted, its freshly copied char.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Deleted
    That's Azshara.
    There's two shots in the same second...

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    There's two shots in the same second...
    Isn't that her sister?

Coming into the wowhead page describing changes to specs.

"Druids, you now have Soothe = dispel enrage, woohoo, wowowowow." Thinking huh, at least something to get on the bear that was just stripped down otherwise. A few seconds later... Soothe is only available to DPS / healer specs.

7+ Year Old Account
    Isn't that her sister?
    no, why would that be either of her sisters?

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    So what will happen with the Beta Access you got for Battle for Azeroth?
    Will it be removed from your account when Battle for Azeroth comes out?
    Yes, some time shortly before BfA launch (usually) they will close down the Beta and remove it from your account.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

10+ Year Old Account
    Right click to chose the colors.

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    "Druids, you now have Soothe = dispel enrage, woohoo, wowowowow." Thinking huh, at least something to get on the bear that was just stripped down otherwise. A few seconds later... Soothe is only available to DPS / healer specs.
    They actually changed that in one of the recent balance patches. Its now available to all specs and can be cast in shapeshift form, so no problems for bears. Those balance changes were sort-of like hotfixes, which is why database sites don't really update properly.
    Last edited by Nevcairiel; 2018-07-17 at 09:18 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    The good old pre-patch questions in trade chat from people that barely understand the classes before changes. Great source of entertainment.
    Nothing beats WotLK prepatch: "Yo guys, how do I get to Northrend???".
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    They actually changed that in one of the recent balance patches. Its now available to all specs and can be cast in shapeshift form, so no problems for bears. Those balance changes were sort-of like hotfixes, which is why database sites don't really update properly.
    Thanks. That's good.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Nothing beats WotLK prepatch: "Yo guys, how do I get to Northrend???".
    That's every pre-patch though: "How do I get to <newzone>?"
    Crimea is Ukraine!

The real question: will this forum merge into General after pre-patch or after launch? Because I guess the moment it happens, this thread dies.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    when I first played the beta it was so empty now since they added everything its sooo cool.. mining and eng are goin to be so much fun.. the story board is great and I only did one story line on each side did one dungeon I don't want to spoil it ,,..im confident this is going to be my second best exp after lich king..

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    1) Don't think you understand angles.
    2) You seem to think all women look like Ariana Grande or some k-pop star.
    2a) They probably also think male = Anime prettyboi
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.