Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    Considering he was more into taking apart abominations, than doing 1 of them back when his meat still worked, i highly doubt that.
    My bad then i know nothing about lore.

ehm well its kinda funny even if you guys think they only focus on females. even so this is an example of "do not be like these women". all 3 filled with hate, with a thirst to kill and conquer regardless of methods used. even i sympathize with jaina and i understand why she hated the horde so much, the other 2 tho...there's absolutely nothing SJW about them if you think about it. they represent the worst in human or humanoid nature even if this time they are female. moving along.
    There is a void in my heart. Have you come to fill it?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haajib View Post
    O damn, now that you mention it. These 3 characters all have in common is that they were exploited by men, then discarded after the man had no more use for them.
    Coincidence? I think not!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    My friend, very few characters are deep in the game. Most characters in the game are glorified questgivers and does not act at all like they put them forward in short stories, novels and other media versions. This is what i mean will proberly happend with Sylvanas and Jaina, where they will proberly do a few active things in the first patch, but are then gonna be delegated to be faction statues for the rest of the expansion except the last patch, with us doing everything else in between and not seeing a fucking shadow of them.

God i hate when people makes presumed comments about other peoples behavier on this forum.
    Thats just utter bullshit. There is a vast amount of lore behind all of those characters.

What you are doing here is pathetic. Plain and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by valax View Post
    I for one welcome our new big tiddie overlords
    HAHAHA I have absolutely no objection to more scantly-clad big tittie elves.

If the three I’m question weren’t already a massive part of the lore I’d say this is probably a bit on the nose pandering to certain ideologies but because of who they are it’s ok.

Deleted
    Should not Moira Also get her own trailer? She was abused by a man, and discarded after she got pregnant and now rules the dark iron?