Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Desraider View Post
    Until the expansion hits, I will do the scenarios and level a Void Warrior to max. After that I will be playing a bit of the Beta if it is still available.
    Beta continues until right before the expansion goes live.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutri View Post
    I have all 3 appearances for my Warlock, and the Frost DK one. I'd love to at least complete the Blood DK one.

Other than that I hope don't to get too excited about straight back Orcs tomorrow and hold off on any more race changes
    Blood DK / Havoc DH is most likely the easiest mage tower there is. Even at 915ilvl without tank leges the amount of selfheal and strong defensives makes it very easy.

Quote Originally Posted by JackWest View Post
    Kill some lowbie gankers in STV and Hellfire prolly. With lowbies having warmode turned off, from tomorrow, and gankers’ low gear i expect them to not risk facing mythic geared mains, and go run circles in dala instead, so my fun will be over
    This is a good example of why that change was a good one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Just swapped my Paladin, Demon Hunter and Mage over to the seals of fate order hall perk seeing as the world quest completer is gone tomorrow. A pity Warriors, Warlocks and Death Knights don't get anything good to replace it with.

Beyond that I'm done. I've got chosen, 32/36 mage towers (Just four healing ones left which aren't worth my time as a non-healer), Ahead of the Curve, the Ashran/SotA achievements I care about, I'm too lazy to do first aid and I've ran all my raids for this week.

Guess I'll play Fallout or something, then when the patch is out I'll clear out my character's inventories and banks.

Quote Originally Posted by Analle View Post
    The Prepatch is the start of BfA, all the spec and talent changes etc. It's not Legion, it's BfA
    I can see what you mean but no. The systems have changed - but all the content is still legion. If you stop doing legion stuff now - you don't have anything to do till the launch in August.

To answer your question though: On the last day (in August) I will go through my toons deleting any Legion quests they may still have that I see no benefit in completing now. most don't have many but a few still have plenty of their order hall stuff to finish. I'm just not going to bother about things like that once BFA comes out and a nice clean quest lot helps me.

However as my current plan is to level just ONE toon in BFA and do all the levelling content, get as much rep etc as I can and basically prepare as much as I can toward the BFA pathfinder - then take a break until flying is allowed and then come back to level my alts once they can fly...... I probably dont really need to worry about "getting ready" for BFA much.

5+ Year Old Account
    bought some 805/780 relics off the AH for my ele shammy and did the challenge.. i think thats fine enough to send off the mage tower.

I went to Darnassus, dropped basic campfires and all my fiery toys in front of any alliance I could find and /laughed at them. Killed some auctioneers and any allies that flagged on.

Good times.

Quote Originally Posted by Antibigot View Post
    Blood DK / Havoc DH is most likely the easiest mage tower there is. Even at 915ilvl without tank leges the amount of selfheal and strong defensives makes it very easy.
    As long as you have control over all the knockbacks, it really isn't hard indeed. Can take some tries to get all that shit under control though.

Guardian druid was incredible easy as well. I had sephuz and the crafted boots and about 920 ilvl, and stormed through. DH with his wings makes the knockback part as good as non-excistant.

Did the bDK at 955 ilvl, killed Variss before any infernals spawned, and nuked the shit out of Kruul.

Mage tower is a joke now. Would think most classes with ~910 ilvl can do it, if you know what to do to some extent. I miss the challenge it was back when it released.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Analle View Post
    uhh sounds fun. Was the Guardian challenge hard? I got a 920 druid without Guardian leggos, is it possible?
    Totally depends on how many other tanks you did Kruul on. If it's your first tank, you are probably not getting it. If you've done the
    challenge before when it was harder on some other tank, you will crush it with a 920 bear. I did it on my bear at 922 but I had a healing trinket
    and 0 guardian legos, I used the crap lego from argus. Took me like 4 tries, but on my prot warrior when it just came out I did over
    300 tries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sweet, I think he's at 937 with a few stat-stick legendaries from Frost. I'll give it a final push tonight!

I got AOTC, glad I was able to get the mount right before the patch!

Log on my 26 chars and do "PVP" Towers, also swear and spit on the Talon Vengeance guys that are giving me headaches.

10+ Year Old Account
    My Last few mins in Legion on top of the Temple of Storm with couple other BM Hunters and their Hati pets they were saying Good Bye too...[IMG][/IMG]

I did the mage tower for the first time yesterday. Got my new bear form and the ele fists after so many tries. And the heroic Argus mount. I finished at 4 am.

And now im sleepy at work, damnit. At least i do not operate heavy machinery or work inside of an boring office.
    Zul'Jin died for our sins.
    --
    My Loa are smiling at me infidel. can you say the same?

Shed a tear for my artifact

Deleted
    Hmm... Work. Probably watch a movie when i get back and then go to bed

5+ Year Old Account
    I'll just chill out, clean the mess in my YouTube channel, watch another episode of Dark on Netflix and wait to see all the guild rage on WhatsApp about lag ang bugs!

After a year of unsubbing, i've brought a new account and levelling a night elf hunter, doing the starting area and remembering all the good times i've had there before it gets razed to the ground. Starting the whole warcraft game from scratch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    This is a good example of why that change was a good one.
    Yes. I am waiting for it to level my alt(void elf for heritage armor). I don't want to play on PvE server because I enjoy max level WPvP(or what it used to be before Legion), but 110 1 shotting lvl 20 is just pathetic. I am trying to kill the people who do that, but quite often its just a rogue who vanishes and runs away. Like, yesterday I saw two level 100 rogues killing low levels in STV. And when BFA preorder was available, a fresh boosted rogue(he had under million hp, and his gear was all green) was doing the same. One shot someone low level, then vanish and run
    Raider and multi-classer currently on:
    Fire Mage on Ravencrest EU
    Guardian Druid on Ravencrest EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Made it! Cheers for encouraging me to do it.

edit: got the Unholy one as well lol. That was pretty faceroll with max artifact power.
    Last edited by Nutri; 2018-07-17 at 09:10 PM.