Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Here are a couple good articles which shed light on this subject. Most people are wrongly and incompletely informed so i recommend them.

http://www.voltairenet.org/article198141.html

http://www.voltairenet.org/article198176.html

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    We are not talking about the Rohingya murdering innocent civilians, they are not a hive-mind
    When you identify yourself as a part of a community or a group , any good/bad action done by a member of your group/community reflects on you also. But if some bad deeds are done by member of your community and no action is taken by community against the person ,then it means community is ok with the deeds.
    If you are talking about hive mind , is their any evidence that each and every member of Myanmar government was in favor of crime done against Rohingya ? Will it not be the case that putting sanction against Myanmar will hurt innocent people in Myanmar who were against the crime committed ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by pyro989898 View Post
    When you identify yourself as a part of a community or a group
    They are born into it, genius.

And the government is responsible for everything it does.. yes.. are you new to how a government works? Or is this a new tactic to justify the murder of innocent children and rape them?
    Last edited by JohnBrown1917; 2018-07-17 at 03:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironjaws-Mike View Post
    Nazi much? /10
    Sorry that I hurt your snowflake feelings :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    Sorry that I hurt your snowflake feelings :/
    Justifying Genocide is now "hurt feelings"? How fascist are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Brader View Post
    Here are a couple good articles which shed light on this subject. Most people are wrongly and incompletely informed so i recommend them.

http://www.voltairenet.org/article198141.html

http://www.voltairenet.org/article198176.html
    A site that is full of conspiracy theories?

- - - Updated - - -

The people and mods on this forum are just kind of fucking out of order.

I'm infracted for using Jinro's argument to say she'd be cool with those things happening to get her to obviously disagree and see how obtuse her argument is, and that's trolling.

Saying that women deserve to be stuffed into houses and burned to death, children killed and tossed into streams, due to something that happened 70 years or so ago isn't trolling.

In fact my comment apparently makes people hostile, and apparently supporting killing women and children raping, torturing, and setting them on fire to burn to death, doesn't breed hostility and is par the course for conversation, what a load of bullshit.

And on this forum so far we have several people in this thread who have no issue with this at all. did your great great grandfather do something bad? Okay 8 year old, you will be tortured to death in front of your mother, after we rape her and set her on fire and throw you into a stream when it is all over. Totally logically, totally, good conversation, totally able to not breed hostility, totally in no way trolling.
    Last edited by Themius; 2018-07-17 at 03:28 PM.

Please get your terms straight. You are not using nazism nor fascism correctly.

oh look at me im showing the world how those evil budists are treating the innocent muslim minority of Rohingya. im telling people how bad the burmanese are and it makes me feel so good about myself because i care about mankind and we should all hold hands and sing kumbaya. that will surely accomplish something right? why would anyone waste time on caring about others ,outside of family, is beyond me.
    There is a void in my heart. Have you come to fill it?

Sorry that I hurt your snowflake feelings too, but it's time for you kids to grow up. No one cares anymore about being called a nazi/fascist by some libtard.

You guys don't even use it in the correct instances anymore, it's just pathetic.

Infracted for flaming.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2018-07-17 at 04:00 PM.

TLDR; this genocide doesn't count, because it doesn't fit my worldview.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.
    I can hear the REE from here.
    Quote Originally Posted by cronotose View Post
    The winner is not always the bad ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry that I hurt your snowflake feelings too, but it's time for you kids to grow up. No one cares anymore about being called a nazi/fascist by some libtard.

You guys don't even use it in the correct instances anymore, it's just pathetic.
    Correct? You're just spouting fascist excuses to justify genocide? You think people are just gonna buy it?

Truly disgusting, but to you, getting called a fascist is more offensive, it seems. If anybody has a problem with hurt feelings, its you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    Please get your terms straight. You are not using nazism nor fascism correctly.
    Nah, its getting pretty obvious who on these forums support fascist idealogies, or whom rather go and defend these people than actual victims of genocide caused by hyper-nationalism

Correct? You're just spouting fascist excuses to justify genocide? You think people are just gonna buy it?
    Buy what? You're being a pathetic crybaby on a website, calling everyone disgusting or fascists. You need to grow up and stop acting like a child everytime your feelings get hurt.

Truly disgusting, but to you, getting called a fascist is more offensive, it seems. If anybody has a problem with hurt feelings, its you.
    It's not, you have a reading comprehension, typical I suppose after seeing some of your other posts in this thread alone. You can call people fascists/nazi all you want, but it kinda loses it's effect after a while when you use it too much.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I am shocked how people defend the government's practice of killing, raping and torturing innocents. It's one thing defending against those who attack you, and another inflict pain and torture to unarmed people. Some comments really made me sick, shocked.

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    I am shocked how people defend the government's practice of killing, raping and torturing innocents. It's one thing defending against those who attack you, and another inflict pain and torture to unarmed people. Some comments really made me sick, shocked.
    And it's totally okay according to the lack of action from mods against people who are supporting genocide. It totally doesn't lead to hostile conversations.

We've accepted over 5,000 Rohingya refugees, some of them from Australia who wouldn't take them in.

Some of these Refugees were put in North Chicago. Not sure if that's were all the gang activity is.

People give us grief for our stance on illegal immigration from Latin America, one problem with illegal immigration is it reduces the amount of legal immigrants we can take. We have over 12 million illegal immigrants living and working in the US.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinro View Post
    Except, you know, they tried to claim part of the country for themselves and tried to get support from other countries for their actions and now they're the losing side after their attempt to claim part of the country for themselves failed.
    Sounds like the best solution must be genocide then, cheers.

/endthread

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    And it's totally okay according to the lack of action from mods against people who are supporting genocide. It totally doesn't lead to hostile conversations.
    This site's owners are going after the brietbart/storm Front buck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Buy what? You're being a pathetic crybaby on a website, calling everyone disgusting or fascists. You need to grow up and stop acting like a child everytime your feelings get hurt.
    Coming from the guy supporting a genocide.

It's not, you have a reading comprehension, typical I suppose after seeing some of your other posts in this thread alone. You can call people fascists/nazi all you want, but it kinda loses it's effect after a while when you use it too much.

I just call it by its name, not my fault so many of you love hyper-nationalism. Do I prefer if I use that word over fascism? I don't mind being more PC if it helps you.

You can call people fascists/nazi all you want, but it kinda loses it's effect after a while when you use it too much.
    I do agree with this point. It's quickly become the left-flavoured 'cuck'. Whether you want to be remembered for turning 'cuck' into a meme or 'nazi' into a meme, I suppose, is up to those involved.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.
    I can hear the REE from here.
    Quote Originally Posted by cronotose View Post
    The winner is not always the bad ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since people seem to be more interested in calling eachother names instead of discussing the actual topic, I'm closing this here.

Next time stick to discussing the topic instead of eachother.

CLOSED.