Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account

[Spoiler] The Windrunner Sisters

The War of Thorns is upon us. War is all across Azeroth's zones. Raw is War - War is raw: It is fresh,brazen and will spill blood across the land. As Azeroth is bleeding in the form of crystalline blood, so will be the champions of both Alliance and the Horde. War Mode is upon us! Let the Battle begin as the Battle for Azeroth looms ahead...
    I'm not quite sure if MMO-C already discussed about the upcoming comics, but how do you think this will play out in the Battle for Azeroth scenario? Sylvanas the newly appointed Warchieftess will wage war on Northern Kalimdor come June 24. The eldest of the sister also now a racial leader of the Ren'dorei how would she sort out her longing for the now Banshee queen and her loyalty to the alliance? How will Vereesa react to both of them and the future events to come?

Be amongst the living?A proud new Warchieftess? Never betray her other two beloved sisters?

If you're interested in reading the comics visit this link from WoW Official site and download their PDF. I'll look up MMO-C posts the mean time if they have created a post containing all the pages.
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/st...-three-sisters
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2018-07-17 at 04:33 PM.

Deleted
    Where are the spoilers?

I'm sure there's a thread somewhere and it's been discussed, yeah. I have to admit though, when you said "RAW is WAR" I thought of pro wrestling/WWF. =P

The comic ends a bit open-ended, it's been a couple months since I read it. They were playing some kind of truth game and we understood Sylvanas is a traitorous bitch (SPOILER) and Alleria holds on to hope the blood elves can reunite with the alliance. I remember Vereesa just crying and asking Sylvanas for forgiveness for abandoning her or something, and it kind of just ended like that.

Vereesa is steadfast in hating her own people for what happened to Rhonin, but she seems very emotionally attached to Sylvanas. Alleria is just being hopeful while also paranoid about being consumed by the void.

I'm just asking myself whether E.T.T is supposed to have some meaning.

Probably not.

Maybe they will all join together to train Dark Rangers for the next expansion because we are going to need the extra help once the void begins to corrupt Azeroth next expansion.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    I'm sure there's a thread somewhere and it's been discussed, yeah. I have to admit though, when you said "RAW is WAR" I thought of pro wrestling/WWF. =P

The comic ends a bit open-ended, it's been a couple months since I read it. They were playing some kind of truth game and we understood Sylvanas is a traitorous bitch (SPOILER) and Alleria holds on to hope the blood elves can reunite with the alliance. I remember Vereesa just crying and asking Sylvanas for forgiveness for abandoning her or something, and it kind of just ended like that.

Vereesa is steadfast in hating her own people for what happened to Rhonin, but she seems very emotionally attached to Sylvanas. Alleria is just being hopeful while also paranoid about being consumed by the void.
    Yes, pun intended!

I haven't used search function since I was in hurry of posting this. I'm currently following my schedule since Blizzard is releasing their content just on schedule.

I am currently reading comics now. I know it's a bit late since I need relevant media on my created threads here in MMO-C however it got locked, Matriarchs of Azeroth I'm in the process of editing it as the events in-game unfolds.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Syriane View Post
    Where are the spoilers?
    Coming soon..
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2018-07-17 at 03:46 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vertigo12 View Post
    (...)

- - - Updated - - -

Coming soon..
    Boy oh boy I can't wait

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    I'm just asking myself whether E.T.T is supposed to have some meaning.

Probably not.
    It might be a visual framing device? The two Ts above the living elves' heads, the E above the undead one. A way to visually set the three apart more distinctly by making use of otherwise negative space?
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

Deleted
    Well non of them really make much sense to me... with Sylvanas the weirdest one. But that's just Blizz writing after Wc3.

Quote Originally Posted by kralljin View Post
    i'm just asking myself whether e.t.t is supposed to have some meaning.

Probably not.
    e = 5

t = 20

e + t + t = 5 + 20 + 20 --> 45
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CrowleyXIV View Post
    Well non of them really make much sense to me... with Sylvanas the weirdest one. But that's just Blizz writing after Wc3.
    I'm anxious as to how the comics will play out in-game. In VE unlock scenario included in BfA pre-purchase, Alleria went to Ghostwood... How does it connect to the comics and the upcoming Burning of Teldrassil or Battle for Lorderon?

Her statements: She missed being alive. A proud Warchieftess and she wouldn't hurt her sisters.

My vote would be on her statements that she missed being alive. It seems she has fully embraced her fate being Undead, both as the Banshee Queen and as a new Horde leader. She has plans on being with her sisters together even in Death but I believe she wouldn't murder them.

It could also be that she is not proud of herself being the new Warchieftess since she is more of a secretive and in the dark persona, being a Warchieftess puts her in the spotlight.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2018-07-17 at 04:46 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    I'm anxious as to how the comics will play out in-game. In VE unlock scenario included in BfA pre-purchase, Alleria went to Ghostwood... How does it connect to the comics and the upcoming Burning of Teldrassil or Battle for Lorderon?

Her statements: She missed being alive. A proud Warchieftess and she wouldn't hurt her sisters.

My vote would be on her statements that she missed being alive. It seems she has fully embraced her fate being Undead, both as the Banshee Queen and as a new Horde leader. She has plans on being with her sisters together even in Death but I believe she wouldn't murder them.

It could also be that she is not proud of herself being the new Warchieftess since she is more of a secretive and in the dark persona, being a Warchieftess puts her in the spotlight.
    The lie was that she wouldn't betray her sisters. But it became the truth.

Her hand was at her chest at the end of the comic because she was preparing to give the Dark Rangers a signal that would've had them murder her sisters for her. But after Vereesa's apology, her hand fell to her side, rather than giving the signal. She was ready to betray them up to that moment... and then Vereesa broke her resolve without even realizing it.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    The lie was that she wouldn't betray her sisters. But it became the truth.

Her hand was at her chest at the end of the comic because she was preparing to give the Dark Rangers a signal that would've had them murder her sisters for her. But after Vereesa's apology, her hand fell to her side, rather than giving the signal. She was ready to betray them up to that moment... and then Vereesa broke her resolve without even realizing it.
    So would there be a possible meeting of the three pre BfA and during?

I think she has any more plans no more of becoming alive. She even has plans of reuniting with the other two even in undeath. She has fully embraced being Undead and of all those who are under the influence of being Undead, she is the epitome. She is a proof that there is life in being undeath. The hope to retain one's will, that there is a place for the likes of them, that there is someone waiting for them in undeath and unlike crossing from being alive to being dead, there is a likelihood you will be forgotten. That those who are of the living welcomes those who are undeead, inclusion of Forsaken in the Horde, and being Undead is not a hindrance in thing's you care most and fight for.

Yeah there is the Lich King but he's pretty much Frozen on his throne like an unsubbed WoW account.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2018-07-17 at 05:21 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    So would there be a possible meeting of the three pre BfA and during?
    Anything is possible?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Anything is possible?
    If it indeed is,I do hope WoW Dev team makes it memorable and moving whether it would be several chain quests either leading to a scenario or raid quest perhaps.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think in advance.WoW and I have the same wavelength as we think alike. @<a href="https://www.mmo-champion.com/member.php?u=886236" target="_blank">Kyphael</a> have a look WoW BFA Wrestling

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, pun intended!

I haven't used search function since I was in hurry of posting this. I'm currently following my schedule since Blizzard is releasing their content just on schedule.

I am currently reading comics now. I know it's a bit late since I need relevant media on my created threads here in MMO-C however it got locked, Matriarchs of Azeroth I'm in the process of editing it as the events in-game unfolds.

- - - Updated - - -

Coming soon..
    Just like I've said. It did came soon
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2018-07-22 at 07:36 PM.