Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    We didn't start the fire. It was always burning since the world's been turning.
    No we didn't light it, but we tried to fight it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixius View Post
    I think Dark Lady Sylvanas just gained Arthas-tier supervillain status.
    More like Garrosh 2.0.
    Now all that's left is to make her a raid boss. Let her escape to an alternate timeline and then watch her be killed by another lore character in a cutscene.

Deleted
    So that ilevel 190 is like 910 in today's item levels?

Deleted
    Anyone knows if we'll have to do the events twice on horde and alliance in order to get both the mounts or if we'll just get the opposite faction version automatically, similiarly to how vicious mounts work?

Quote Originally Posted by ragemv View Post
    So the greast archdruid are unable to kill a banshee in a rangers body and a not in any way powered up orc warrior. Yep, this it he day Lore got dug up just so blizzard could spit on the rotting corpse of it.

Mmm... Yeah hate to break your bubble there but the whole Goel scenario where an ex-archdruid is able to stun and incapacitate 4 Dragon aspects and the other major lore characters, while splitting the strongest shaman Azeroth into elements and sending each part to a far away corner of the planet says hi. Just saying

*Edit: Fixed lame ac
    Last edited by Sesethi; 2018-07-16 at 06:53 PM.

Pretty horrible pre-patch for the alliance again, just always losing while looking weak and incompetent.

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Interesting. I wonder who actually starts the fire? Sylvanas saying that she didn't "anticipate this" seem to indicate it was not her. Or at the very least, it was an accident. I'm leaning towards it being something to do with Old Gods.
    The Old Gods did it?! Seriously?! Are we going with that old excuse?!

REVENGE!!!

OT - can somebody explain the whole "Night elf army" marched to Silithus?Why did they go there and what was their goal?

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    With all the refugees in Stormwind, the Alliance really needs to decentralize their seat of power. Feels like such a waste to have Ironforge just collecting dust when it is such a brilliantly designed city.
    Ironforge isn't accessible by sea though... But there's very little reason why they didn't end up at the Exodar, I mean, it's RIGHT THERE.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisso View Post
    Ironforge isn't accessible by sea though... But there's very little reason why they didn't end up at the Exodar, I mean, it's RIGHT THERE.
    It's not but it does have the deeprun tram and it's construction and design makes it very easy to defend and the Alliance look to be consolidating their power in the Eastern Kingdoms with the loss of The Undercity.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    So the tree hugger is able to survive the queen of the undead and a powerful orc warrior? THis is the day......

or in other words: "Ragemv: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH ( waaahhhh"
    So you reduce him to a tree hugger To try to make a argument, I would on the other hand Point out, Wolfheart By rasing his voice and stomping his foot he called forth lighning to strike to ground to get peoples attention.
    In the war of the ancient, he defeated Countless of demons, 1 scenratio where he thought tyranded had died so he created a storm that killed thousans of demons.
    Call faction favortismen what you want, Lore wise Malfurion is a powerhouse and probaly the strongest on either the alliance or the horde side.
    In order words, "queen of the undead" a title does not grant inherit power. Like i said, Sylvanas power comes in a banshee in a rangers body and skill. And a orc that is Strong my "normal" standard but he is not powdered up in anyway by Demon blood or Sha hearts...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sesethi View Post
    Mmm... Yeah hate to break your bubble there but the whole Goel scenario where an ex-archdruid is able to stun and incapacitate 4 Dragon aspects and the other major lore characters, while splitting the strongest shaman Azeroth into elements and sending each part to a far away corner of the planet says hi. Just saying

*Edit: Fixed lame ac
    No i am refering to Malfurions power in lore such as wolfheart and War of the ancient. in the first he calls forth lightning by rasing his voice. in the other he in anger created a storn that killed a thousan or thousans of demons.

Azshara burned the tree for sure
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

I dunno. I think they're trying to dupe everyone in to thinking it's the same rehashed "Warchief has obsession with power and it goes to their head, that's all they crave" thing. It's more likely that someone who could profit from a continued war would start the fire (Goblins?).. Or maybe one of them fancy new Dark Iron Dwarves just got too close to the tree. Either way, it's getting a little old with the rotating door of Warchiefs. If we're setting up for a new one already, it better be Saurfang. If Thrall comes back as Superman again, I quit.

Quote Originally Posted by kurn1701 View Post
    that dam missing cut scene....
    who started the fire?
    if i were to guess, the night elves as a fu to silvanis

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Felixon View Post
    OT - can somebody explain the whole "Night elf army" marched to Silithus?Why did they go there and what was their goal?
    Night elves went to silithis 1000 years ago to fight the bug people in aq

Quote Originally Posted by Aesahaettr View Post
    Well, I didn't start the fire. It was always burning.
    since the worlds been turning
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Quote Originally Posted by Leberman View Post
    "In the end, Alliance players return to Stormwind and Anduin confirms that peace can never be achieved with Sylvanas as warchief."

BS! The same thing goes for the alliance when you have Greymane!

Before the storm shows this to be wrong, Greymane was present but did nothing at all, while Sylvanas did something of great evil because she was either jealous, or just plain evil.

I don't want to enter too much spoilers, but Greymane went from complete and utter hatred of all forsaken to coming to terms with at least one of them before the end, and likely would had come to terms with more, a complete change

Greymane doesn't decide if we go to war or not, that falls on Anduin, Greymane would simply say something along the lines of "WE CAN'T TRUST THEM, *Hump*"

"SEE I KNEW WE COULDN'T TRUST THEM"

But a dog he is, he's loyal and will obey an order.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    It's not but it does have the deeprun tram and it's construction and design makes it very easy to defend and the Alliance look to be consolidating their power in the Eastern Kingdoms with the loss of The Undercity.
    Right there on Horde side of things, where it will get attacked one day and it will have to blast off?

Send the refuges to gnomer or ironforge via Deepran tram.

Quote Originally Posted by dunhildas View Post
    Greymane doesn't decide if we go to war or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.
    I can hear the REE from here.
    Quote Originally Posted by cronotose View Post
    The winner is not always the bad ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Vydonus View Post
    if i were to guess, the night elves as a fu to silvanis

- - - Updated - - -

Night elves went to silithis 1000 years ago to fight the bug people in aq
    Not the war of the shifting sands,but after Sargeras struck the Azeroth with his sword and made a wound in the middle of Silithus.

Quote Originally Posted by ragemv View Post
    So you reduce him to a tree hugger To try to make a argument, I would on the other hand Point out, Wolfheart By rasing his voice and stomping his foot he called forth lighning to strike to ground to get peoples attention.
    In the war of the ancient, he defeated Countless of demons, 1 scenratio where he thought tyranded had died so he created a storm that killed thousans of demons.
    Call faction favortismen what you want, Lore wise Malfurion is a powerhouse and probaly the strongest on either the alliance or the horde side.
    In order words, "queen of the undead" a title does not grant inherit power. Like i said, Sylvanas power comes in a banshee in a rangers body and skill. And a orc that is Strong my "normal" standard but he is not powdered up in anyway by Demon blood or Sha hearts...

- - - Updated - - -

No i am refering to Malfurions power in lore such as wolfheart and War of the ancient. in the first he calls forth lightning by rasing his voice. in the other he in anger created a storn that killed a thousan or thousans of demons.
    Well that's just Knaak "awesome" writting.