Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    That is literally one of the theories discussed many times before. Her, Sylvanas (when Arthas turned her she was near-dead), and Azeroth are the three possible candidates for third deaths. Azeroth's is less certain, considering the two "deaths" were the Sundering and Cataclysm. Big events, but not world-killing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    Could be. Only thing you really have to do for Alleria to go crazy is kill Arathor. Wouldn't surprise me if it turns out her anchor is also her biggest weakness and someone tries to exploit that.
    In b4 Sylvanas gets Arathor killed intentionally or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    It'd be a fitting fate for her. Consumed by the very void she's supposed to be teaching the Void Elves how to control and forcing us to put her down.

I don't even remember ever having an Alliance villain, she should use N'zoth's forces for them at first, losing control over the course of the expansion before we have to end her.
    The what now ? Arthas ? Illidan ?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LoLcano View Post
    Illidan ?
    illidan was never, at any point, an alliance character.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    illidan was never, at any point, an alliance character.
    Well he was Nightelf , so close enough but i can see your point.

Still Arthas was.

I bet Alleria will lose battle vs void in her mind and became raid boss and after her death funny stuff will start happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Dastreus View Post
    That is literally one of the theories discussed many times before. Her, Sylvanas (when Arthas turned her she was near-dead), and Azeroth are the three possible candidates for third deaths. Azeroth's is less certain, considering the two "deaths" were the Sundering and Cataclysm. Big events, but not world-killing.

- - - Updated - - -

In b4 Sylvanas gets Arathor killed intentionally or not.
    Sylvanas has died three times. Can't become an undead banshee without being dead.
    When in doubt, simply ask yourself: "What would Garrosh do?"

#wwgd

Her heart is a crater, and we have filled it doesn't fit her as her heart is her family.

Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    Her heart is a crater, and we have filled it doesn't fit her as her heart is her family.
    Yeah, I was a little unsure on whether or not to include that one. But while she was away from her son, fighting a battle she may never leave alive, she did accept the void and let it's power 'fill her'. And her heart is still hurting, for while she's back, her son is a stranger to her, her sister has become a monster, and both her and their people have turned their back on her and joined old enemies.

I think the Void is playing games with us through the 4th wall, they are giving us tons of misdirection on purpose. Azshara could also be the final seal, maybe it is her that they are referencing, her first death was when she gave herself to Sargeras, and the Second to N'Zoth, and the final will be her literal death. Hell she even has 3 eyes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korsha View Post
    Major difference is we've never fought in an Alliance city, while both Undercity and Orgrimmar have been under siege.

Well the Horde for sure did fought in Alliance cities

Gilneas City
    Theramore
    and now Darnassus.

And actually, the Alliance(or atleast Varian) assaulted Ironforge. And seeing that the Dark Iron are now in the Alliance, their City should count as well.

Soo....

Not sure if i should also mention Andorhal and Soutshore....

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korsha View Post
    I'm sure if you're reading this, you've already seen quite a few of the different threads dedicated to Il'gynoths whispers. One in particular has been highly speculated.

"At the hour of her third death, she will usher in our coming."

Most often people have tried to attribute it to Sylvanas, Jaina or even Azeroth itself. Well..

That definitely makes the numbers of deaths match. And she's also one of the characters most directly involved with void and therefore the Old Gods. She also fits another of Il'gynoths quotes.

"Her heart is a crater, and we have filled it."

One of her visions as she learned to control her void powers has her one day meeting Nzoth, last of the Old Gods of Azeroth. While the visions from the void are all possible outcomes, so this is not set in stone, it's still another hint.

"She saw herself kneeling before the One Who Slumbers beneath Azeroth's waves. She saw herself killing it and taking its place, leading a throng of horrors to consume every nation."

So, maybe the big bad of Bfa won't be the Windrunner sister we suspect?
    It is about Azshara. Isn't it obvious? Lives beneath the waves, wants to consume all nations, got all her craters filled with old god stuff to the brim, and it's likely that right as we defeat her, we release some greater evil that she was somehow binding or containing.

Blizzard won't touch the main cast of their Justice League.

however, if youve paid attention throughout wow, youll know that the old gods ramblings and whispers have been nothing but ramblings and whispers. they are meant to make you question and doubt yourself and others. thats how they manipulate things.

If Bennedictus and Staghelm dont' count as alliance villains neither would a void consumed Alleria.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Enrif View Post
    Well the Horde for sure did fought in Alliance cities

Gilneas City
    Theramore
    and now Darnassus.

And actually, the Alliance(or atleast Varian) assaulted Ironforge. And seeing that the Dark Iron are now in the Alliance, their City should count as well.

Soo....

Not sure if i should also mention Andorhal and Soutshore....
    Theramore definitely counts, unless one is strictly talking about gameplay capital cities. (Theramore was its own nation within the Alliance so it counts as a 'capital' of sorts but doesn't serve the gameplay purpose stormwind and ironforge do etc.)

Gilneas you could argue but the events of that zone take place before they rejoin the alliance, technically neutral at the time, and since it still hasn't been reclaimed, one could argue it's not really an alliance city unless we actually take it back.

No actual fighting seems to happen in Darnassus, the war seems to end in Darkshore and then something unknown happens in Darnassus before the horde occupy it.

I hadn't considered that, but that's such a weak explanation for the 3 deaths. There's no connecting thread other than something that makes her sad. The inclusion of eating the Naaru reduces it to just "something that makes her feel sad." Killing Arator is the obvious one, sure, but we can't really tell because there's such a weak thread connecting the two "deaths". It feels cheap to me, like they've given us a puzzle with a piece missing.
    I don't think it's a misdirect though. I don't think Blizzard are that clever. I remember all the speculation about "Khadgar" in WoD and it came to nothing. Maybe Golden will change things up a bit, but I don't expect her to. I'm happy to be proven wrong on that front though.