10+ Year Old Account
    In other news, they changed how you buy the game, you just sub and get up to legion, need to only buy BfA to get the full game
    [/URL]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    They can do a lot of class turning via hotfixes. There will be no major class changes for the first raid. Class changes will happen after the world first race for Uldir is over. So probably 3 months into the expansion. They also said they released 7.1 too soon. I agree.

8.1-mid-late November.
    8.1.5 aka Azshara raid-January 2019
    8.2- April 2019
    8.2.5- tier 2- June 2019
    8.3- October 2019
    8.3.2 Final raid- December 2019
    8.3.5 Final stuff- March 2020
    9.0 Prepatch- August 2020
    9.0 launch-September 2020.

My preditions.
    They can do number tuning all they want via hotfixes, the problem with a lot of the classes is the lack of mechanical changes and how they feel like shit as a result, which will be fixed™ in 8.1.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

the POINT is it does take time and effort to tweek a dozen classes made specifically to be different to all come out at 100% dmg/healing/ect

the only thing 'bad' that is going on is that some classes might do 10% more or less whatever than other classes, that would be a big deal if that was 'current' content but its not, the classes ARE designed to be balanced as much as possible at max level content and in order to make it balanced now would require entirely different algorithms. its basically expecting them to make an entirely seperate system than legion AND bfa JUST for that one month
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

WARBRINGERS animated short?? oh yes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    They can do number tuning all they want via hotfixes, the problem with a lot of the classes is the lack of mechanical changes and how they feel like shit as a result, which will be fixed™ in 8.1.
    Not denying that. I think its very overblown. Some classes are not very fun like shadow priest, but 90% of specs are either fine or great. You guys act like they took you back to vanilla spamming shadowbolt all day.

Not denying that. I think its very overblown. Some classes are not very fun like shadow priest, but 90% of specs are either fine or great. You guys act like they took you back to vanilla spamming shadowbolt all day.
    Don't tell the wannabe Classic players that. They will swear up and down that vanilla class gameplay was compelling (despite never having played it).
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Did fullscreen mode get removed? I can only see Windowed and Windowed Fullscreen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Don't tell the wannabe Classic players that. They will swear up and down that vanilla class gameplay was compelling (despite never having played it).
    Vanilla was good because of the server community and the newness of it all. It never had good combat gameplay.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Veldoranz View Post
    Did fullscreen mode get removed? I can only see Windowed and Windowed Fullscreen.
    Yes. It's amazing how so many people don't know this stuff. Maybe we really do live in a bubble. I guess I know a lot more than your average WoW player.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure who you're referring to by "you guys," I'm just saying why some classes feel like shit and aren't complete come BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

10+ Year Old Account
    Is WQGF useless now ? (EU player here)

Vanilla was good because of the server community and the newness of it all. It never had good combat gameplay.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes. It's amazing how so many people don't know this stuff. Maybe we really do live in a bubble. I guess I know a lot more than your average WoW player.
    Well, I pay a ton of attention to the game and the fan sites, and I have been playing for 10 years and didn't hear of it anywhere at any point. To give you an idea I probably visit this site in particular about 40 times a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Xu Sheng View Post
    Is WQGF useless now ? (EU player here)
    Yeah, you can't group for WQs anymore. Safe to uninstall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Yeah, you can't group for WQs anymore. Safe to uninstall.
    Thanks! /10ch

I think I liked this thread better when RDA wasn't constantly fucking crying on every page in it.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Quote Originally Posted by Doomchicken View Post
    I think I liked this thread better when RDA wasn't constantly fucking crying on every page in it.
    Haven't seen his posts for months.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    this will never not be funny to me.
    Frost Mage Classic rotation
    Single Target: Frostbolt
    AoE: Blizzard

EDIT: By the way, I asked this earlier, but prepatch madness swallowed my post I guess.
    Is the new Arcane Torrent on the GCD or not?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh View Post
    this will never not be funny to me.
    Frost Mage Classic rotation
    Single Target: Frostbolt
    AoE: Blizzard
    Procs make class gameplay funny imo. And I think I will not like the classic gameplay

7+ Year Old Account
    So...
    The Latin American Spanish translated the Vol'jin achievement "Spirits be with you" as "Que los licores te guíen". Literally meaning "May the Liquor guide you"

Blizzard Quality assurance
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

10+ Year Old Account
    is there anyway to just browse thru communities? I was really looking forward to this feature, but seems odd there's not like a like LFG style place where people can advertise their communities.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    So...
    The Latin American Spanish translated the Vol'jin achievement "Spirits be with you" as "Que los licores te guíen". Literally meaning "May the Liquor guide you"

Blizzard Quality assurance
    Maybe that's what it's always been about!

We were just goofed to think it was something spiritual, when it was all about the moonshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.