Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Yeah, you can't group for WQs anymore. Safe to uninstall.
    Thats not quite accurate. You can group for WQs just fine. Just addons cant automate the process for you anylonger.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    Thats not quite accurate. You can group for WQs just fine. Just addons cant automate the process for you anylonger.
    How many times did you open the group finder, choose zone/questing/other as a group type, type out the quest name and create the group (because sure as hell nobody else was doing it) and wait for people to join before WQGH came?

10+ Year Old Account
    Server shutdown in 15min in Europe, here we go ...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xu Sheng View Post
    Server shutdown in 15min in Europe, here we go ...
    Good luck. Back to the dc'ing at log in screen.

Wow, major patch day is always full of problems, but I can't remember one other time that took this long to be able to log in.

Was anyone there able to log in? No one in my friends list has been able to all day.
    Whatever...

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    Wow, major patch day is always full of problems, but I can't remember one other time that took this long to be able to log in.

Was anyone there able to log in? No one in my friends list has been able to all day.
    I also remember the WoD and Legion pre-patch having far fewer login issues. Now, things like scaling shenanigans and bugs are to be expected, but widespread login issues and repeat server problems are unheard of in a long time, since WoD's launch I think. The Legion pre-patch in particular I remember being butter smooth apart from HFC tuning being messed up a bit.

5+ Year Old Account

I was able to log in, do 2 raids for tmog (Legacy Loot is awesome btw, so many drops), and change around talents and stuff on all 3 specs of my pally.

Also switch between characters and play them too.

I even turned on WarMode and head to SW gates and Goldshire, they were empty, not a single soul in sight. But this could've been due to server issues.

I did experience occasional disconnects ofc, but had a lot of play time too. Of course it seems like Blizzard have set every realm Offline for now.

I was in for about 30 minutes before I crashed and wasn't able to get back in until 4 minutes before server resets, which are still down half and hour later. Yay.

Good thing you weren't around for 1.11

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Good thing you weren't around for 1.11
    I wasn't indeed.

This is the worst one I got so far. I couldn't log at all. It's exactly midnight here right now, so it will be a lost day after all.
    Whatever...

Anyone seen the PvP gear we get between now and launch? I know it is 'post season' gear meant to make Warmode more palpapable when BfA launches. I assume it starts next week too, right?

https://youtu.be/A_nVX65K--c?t=2m49s
    Zandalari are now the right height! https://i.imgur.com/4Tgu3K0.jpg Thank you to everyone that helped make this happen! https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...9447661?page=1

10+ Year Old Account
    If only they could leave the Fullscreen option, but no...

Also too when do you think Blizzard will releases the new Warbringer episodes for the new expansion Battle for Azeroth?
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    How many times did you open the group finder, choose zone/questing/other as a group type, type out the quest name and create the group (because sure as hell nobody else was doing it) and wait for people to join before WQGH came?
    Every single time for mythics, non for wqs cus they are soloable but elites in which it auto completing idls in base interface

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    If only they could leave the Fullscreen option, but no...

Also too when do you think Blizzard will releases the new Warbringer episodes for the new expansion Battle for Azeroth?
    My friend was saying it was making him nauseous but i was wondering, didnt a few patvhes ago there was some hidden issue that was giving ppl vertigo? Mayne around legion launch? It didnt affect me so dont have a real memory of it
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like they patched out communuties, I think they were breaking the game for 8 hours LUL.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    I imagine next week, but it could be this one. Depends on the order of them, and what kind of information they show.
    I don't think they would release the Sylvannas one before Teldrassil is burned, since there are scenes of the burning in it.
    I also don't think any of them is coming after the release of BfA, since they are supposed to create hype for the expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    Every single time for mythics, non for wqs cus they are soloable but elites in which it auto completing idls in base interface
    We're talking about quests, not dungeons.

Deleted
    EU servers are up btw.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Looks like they patched out communuties, I think they were breaking the game for 8 hours LUL.
    This should be a big deal for folks. That's a feature that should have had this issue found and fixed months ago on Beta.

Not a good sign for next month.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Haha, they no longer even let you look at the magetower skins you haven't gotten in your order hall.. man blizzard is as petty as their players .
    Also funky that I had to login with every character to get the honor counted.. not to mention that the system is still dumb, yay for 70 levels of no rewards, lazy bunch.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2018-07-18 at 04:02 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    This should be a big deal for folks. That's a feature that should have had this issue found and fixed months ago on Beta.

Not a good sign for next month.
    They didn't even implement communities until very late in Beta. Not surprised it's a mess really.