Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Honestly I didn't really notice it until now but looking at the log in screen many of the movements have been putting me off a little with small feeling of dizzy/headaches. Not sure if actual movement or optical illusion though. Likely the latter since they do make me feel off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    with your eyes follow the 2 long strands of grass on the bottom right hand side.

Oh, well maybe it is just an illusion but it is kind of stomach twisty.
    Hrm. I still don't see it. Now I feel a little left out, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    theres literally no zoom in/out, do you get motion sick by moving grass?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

10+ Year Old Account
    on the new login screen the camera sort of zooms in, then zooms out.

is anyone else getting a bit sea sick / motion sick from the camera movements??
    oh God why. I didnt notice this before but now iam aware of it. Its like that moment when someone says "you are now aware of your tongue" and then you are just stuck noticing it.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Reminds me of Wrath where people complained about the Frost Wyrm being too loud.
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    It's very subtle, but a good reference point is the wall-spike behind the top right blue handle of the Alliance sword. You can see it come into view and then get covered by the handle again.

I see what you mean now. It's really subtle, but it's there. It doesn't bother me, but I can see how it'd be a problem for some. Probably not many options for you other than looking away entirely - though maybe it'll help if you only focus on the sky at the top of the screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Saravat View Post
    I see what you mean now. It's really subtle, but it's there. It doesn't bother me, but I can see how it'd be a problem for some. Probably not many options for you other than looking away entirely - though maybe it'll help if you only focus on the sky at the top of the screen.

Normally...the login screen lasts for 2 seconds at most. No one will see this except on days like today when everyone is staring at it.

I noticed it definitely does a Dolly Zoom effect.

IE

Deleted
    if you go by the arrow beneath the allied sword (little one) and watch the wall moving. the arrow back hits one side of the brick and then moves to the other side. like The hole wall moves what gives?

10+ Year Old Account
    I see no zooming on my log in. Just the movement of ripped flags.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampz View Post
    inb4 "flying is a major part of the reason I have fun in wow!"
    Buy a fucking flight sim then

10+ Year Old Account
    is there a way to turn it off? or do you think blizzard will address this. in 14 years this is a first!
    Hi

With b.net launcher you see this logins screen for how long? 5sec?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    it's the flags waving

Either the camera is moving, or the picture is zooming through the grass or what not.

Put your mouse on the curve on the middle of the shield and wait. There is 100% movement

Deleted
    okey. take anything see thou, place it at the small arrow. and watch that long piece of light gray brick move. the flag moves aswell. But that hole wall moves. not as much as we get closer to the gate. but that side moves.

i did it with a ruler to see if it was the arrow or hill. But it's the brick wall. not much on the Axe side but at the blue sword. stair it the hilt and you can see something is swaying
    Last edited by mmocc1a1fece26; 2018-07-18 at 02:32 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    There is. If you leave the cursor in place you can clearly see the scenery move around behind it as it pans and zooms slightly.

It doesn't make me motion sick but it's definitely not a stationary scene.

It's very, very subtle and hard to notice, but the movement is indeed there (though I think it's the foreground getting closer to the camera, not the opposite).

It doesn't do that on my screen that I can notice. It's static except for the birds and other doodads. How long are you just sitting there staring at a login screen that this becomes a problem? Even in Vash'jir the motion sickness doesn't kick in until at least hour 2.

Ummm, I stared at that screen for 3 1/2 hours while waiting for a chance to log in... what are you talking about? The only Movement I saw were Birds over the ramparts.