Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nize View Post
    I guess people were right when they said this would be WoD 2.0. Already starting the same way.
    Way too spicy. 100% fire fire clap clap

IIRC Legion was smooth as butter when it launched (both pre-patch and 1st day of expac)

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Generally yes.
    NO. Legion was incredibly smooth. WoD and MOP were smooth as well. The last expansion pre-patch that wasn't was Cata.

Quote Originally Posted by Hocevar View Post
    That's what I was wondering, I think this is the first time I've been playing during a pre-patch so I have no idea, is it usually this bad ?
    They've mostly gotten better each time. I don't recall Legion's launch/prepatch being this bad (someone correct me there)

But generally, yeah. This bad or even worse are pretty much par.
    The reports of my death were surprisingly well-sourced and accurate.

11 PM. Still down.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    NO. Legion was incredibly smooth. WoD and MOP were smooth as well. The last expansion pre-patch that wasn't was Cata.
    You have selective memory then. A lot of people experience lag with the Legion pre-patch. Granted it wasn't a shitshow like this, but I wouldn't call it "incredibly smooth" either.

You have selective memory then. A lot of people experience lag with the Legion pre-patch. Granted it wasn't a shitshow like this, but I wouldn't call it "incredibly smooth" either.
    It isn't selective memory. It is what I experienced. I didn't have a single issue with Legion, pre-patch or launch. For me it was incredibly smooth, so don't try to tell me what I remember.

It's 2018 and blizz still don't know how to apply patches.

Legion was one of, if not the best, expansion launch that I can recall. I remember logging in with no queue, no lag, no nothing. Granted, I run an optimal machine with a very solid connection in a large city near hospitals, but iirc most of my guildies also experienced a similar situation. I think it was well done.

Selective memory? Perhaps. But we can only speak from our experiences anyway, so what's the difference?

Quote Originally Posted by Enkrypt View Post
    Legion was one of, if not the best, expansion launch that I can recall. I remember logging in with no queue, no lag, no nothing. Granted, I run an optimal machine with a very solid connection in a large city near hospitals, but iirc most of my guildies also experienced a similar situation. I think it was well done.

Selective memory? Perhaps. But we can only speak from our experiences anyway, so what's the difference?
    Well, I had a very old computer with an onboard video and it worked fine. I did get a new computer because I realized my onboard video wasn't going to work much longer.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    The patch wasn't the problem. This is a separate issue.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is this the real battle for Azeroth?
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

wasnt there issues with stormheim? I started in Azsuna and I remember it been pretty good

its up now

community feature was disabled

Everything for Legion was pretty stellar for me. And if lag is the worst of it, that isn't all that bad. Better than zero login and Blizzard not being sure what the actual problem is.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    yes you mean how everyone got stuck in wod, and how it was so bad they gave everyone a free week to compensate?
    I reached 100 before some poeple could even get out of their garrisons.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by xcess View Post
    wasnt there issues with stormheim? I started in Azsuna and I remember it been pretty good
    I started in Stormheim, there was something that went on for a few minutes or so. Something about where you spawned during the event at the start. But nothing that wasn't fixed really quickly. I don't remember it having an impact on me.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    it was finem, general lag from so many logins, the issue that caused it to go down again was a massive bug with communities that they have had to remove till they can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    yes you mean how everyone got stuck in wod, and how it was so bad they gave everyone a free week to compensate?
    I reached 100 before some poeple could even get out of their garrisons.
    yeah my main got stuck in the limbo hell of the Garrison flight path.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoldor View Post
    I started in Stormheim, there was something that went on for a few minutes or so. Something about where you spawned during the event at the start. But nothing that wasn't fixed really quickly. I don't remember it having an impact on me.
    no there was huge isuses, people would clickc the quest but not be teleported there, happened ALOT. still happens oncei n awhile today

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    11 PM. Still down.
    11:09 pm up.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    it was finem, general lag from so many logins, the issue that caused it to go down again was a massive bug with communities that they have had to remove till they can fix it.
    The community stuff is kind of meh anyways. Discord does it all better since communities is region locked.