Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    It's very, very subtle and hard to notice, but the movement is indeed there (though I think it's the foreground getting closer to the camera, not the opposite).

It's a pretty cool detail, actually. Though it's unfortunate it can make people motion sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    on the new login screen the camera sort of zooms in, then zooms out.

is anyone else getting a bit sea sick / motion sick from the camera movements??
    Try to make a post in the main forums (if you, or someone else, haven't already). This looks like something that's harmful enough to deserve fixing, easy enough for that fixing to be quick and cheap, and small enough for the people who are not affected by the problem to not care about (or even notice) the lack of the little zoom at all.

People who got motion sick because of a feature back in the Legion pre-patch (the action camera) managed to get it disabled for a good while. There can be some hope here too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leodok View Post
    There can be some hope here too.
    there is always hope, but i'm surprised this wasn't picked up in alpha/beta?
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    on the new login screen the camera sort of zooms in, then zooms out.

is anyone else getting a bit sea sick / motion sick from the camera movements??
    Ever thought about maybe, I don't know, logging in?

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah the mound slowly moves in and out it gives slight vertigo, luckily youre not on load screens for very long if you login through the launcher.

To the dude who call others weak...

I understand if you can perceive the effect sharply and then "willfully" ignore it.
    I don't understand if you simply do not even perceive the visual effect and then proceed to call other weak for being affected by it.

Having below average perception does not mean you have high will power, I know WOW is not that much of an RPG these days, but this is not a difficult concept.