Thread: Antorus in 8.0

Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

Antorus in 8.0

Experiences thus far?

Easier, harder, broken?

There are a lot of logs and fights are not (yet) 30 seconds fights it seems.

There are a few Aggramar Mythic kills (https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done), can't find an Argus yet

Deleted
    US guilds wiping consistently to mythic Argus.

Cant see logs for varimathras nor Argus.

Deleted
    No kills on Vari, Kingaroth, Coven and Argus so far. Seems far harder.

Quote Originally Posted by satenito View Post
    No kills on Vari, Kingaroth, Coven and Argus so far. Seems far harder.
    Doesn't say much, I think I've not seen any log with even an attempt at Vari and Coven. I've only found one for Kin'garoth (https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...Pt1ck#fight=12)

Will have to wait until tomorrow to see for sure. Servers weren't even up until 11pm so I'm sure a lot of guilds who raid tuesday just called it off.

10+ Year Old Account
    calling it now that most mechanics are just straight up busted and don't work properly so fights can't really be beaten yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    calling it now that most mechanics are just straight up busted and don't work properly so fights can't really be beaten yet.
    My bet so far is the lack of burst due to concordance gone and CDs on GCD. Adds on Kingaroth and Coven (healing ones) could be problematic with that in mind.

They need to just nerf it into oblivion. No one wants to struggle on this now that cutting edge is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    They need to just nerf it into oblivion. No one wants to struggle on this now that cutting edge is gone.
    I don't know, blizzard seems to be really into pissing off he player base for no reason as of late.

I'll quit this game before I reprogress on aggra/argus.

we killed garothi and aggramar mythic. argus seems a bit stiff but doable, but we had cleared heroic to warm up and feel things out so we didn't have time. dogs is busted right now, the magic dmg done to tanks is p insane

Quote Originally Posted by asil View Post
    I don't know, blizzard seems to be really into pissing off he player base for no reason as of late.

I mirror this statement completely. My guild hasn't gone in yet. We figured it's be a bug filled nightmare early on this week, so we will see Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Doesn't say much, I think I've not seen any log with even an attempt at Vari and Coven. I've only found one for Kin'garoth (https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...Pt1ck#fight=12)
    We cancelled tonight but speaking to a few other guilds it seems Vari is overtuned (hits for 200-300k), argus is fucked, tanks on dogs are getting fucked but not that big of a deal.

Aggramar is broken easy apparently so there’s that. Will see all this tomorrow.
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2018-07-18 at 10:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    Experiences thus far?

Easier, harder, broken?
    Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    US guilds wiping consistently to mythic Argus.
    Quote Originally Posted by asil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    argus is fucked,
    It just got killed, really not that hard. Hits tanks hard, but still extremely manageable if you don't make basic mistakes. The streams all day of people wiping, wiped most of the time to just dumb mistakes that would normally wipe you, or ones you'd barely scrape by through before the squish cause you had healing cds as a crutch.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    It just got killed, really not that hard. Hits tanks hard, but still extremely manageable if you don't make basic mistakes. The streams all day of people wiping, wiped most of the time to just dumb mistakes that would normally wipe you, or ones you'd barely scrape by through before the squish cause you had healing cds as a crutch.
    It should be roflstorm for guild who already killed it. I remember pugging Garrosh and Archimonde when we had WoD and Legion prepatch. But Argus kinda sounds like reprogress

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    Great, thanks for the info man. Guess people were just rusty or some shit then.

Deleted
    Hotfix and nerf coming... Smart players are waiting for Sunday

10+ Year Old Account
    Dot on Heroic Dogs ticking for half my hp.

Yikes.
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.

Quote Originally Posted by Honik View Post
    It should be roflstorm for guild who already killed it. I remember pugging Garrosh and Archimonde when we had WoD and Legion prepatch. But Argus kinda sounds like reprogress
    If you don't make mistakes you shouldn't be making, it's pretty roflstomp, it could use a slight nerf, but it isn't a fuss atm. Definitely not reprogress, just don't make the mistakes you couldn't make before.