Deleted

Useful Legendaries for leveling in BfA

Hey, since BfA supports legendaries til 106, are there any usefull legendaries like sephuz that might come in handy and improve our leveling speed?

Especially speaking about legendaries for Disc, since it seems to be better than shadow while leveling to 120.

I'd say either the Ring (free ToF to take another talent), the perma-atonement-on-yourself hands leggo (so that you don't care about healing yourself), or the holy's wrists for -15% casting time of Smite

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thewax View Post
    since it seems to be better than shadow while leveling to 120.
    Haven't leveled much on beta (only level 112) but can you tell me why is disc better than shadow for leveling?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Demetrion View Post
    Haven't leveled much on beta (only level 112) but can you tell me why is disc better than shadow for leveling?
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...r-BfA-Leveling

Took the input from here that disc is a viable spec due to its survivability on top of the damage

Shadow: Seph+'VE Chest (since we enter VF more frequently?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey, since BfA supports legendaries til 106, are there any usefull legendaries like sephuz that might come in handy and improve our leveling speed?

Especially speaking about legendaries for Disc, since it seems to be better than shadow while leveling to 120.
    You'll want the belt that resets Penance for highest DPS and probably Prydaz for no daze.

Quote Originally Posted by Nurasu View Post
    You'll want the belt that resets Penance for highest DPS and probably Prydaz for no daze.
    cant have prydaz because of heart of azeroth neck,

i would recommend sephuz and KJs trinket
    Last edited by valky94; 2018-07-18 at 03:03 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by valky94 View Post

how do you reliably trigger sephuz on cd as disc?

you can only have the legedaries until you hit 106, I am not sure there is much benefit to actually wearing heart for the first 5 levels. I was definitely considering Prydaz especially also because it has a gem slot for the 5% exp gem.

Safe choice is probably the passive talent ring and KJBW.

Quote Originally Posted by quizzlemanizzle View Post
    how do you reliably trigger sephuz on cd as disc?

you can only have the legedaries until you hit 106, I am not sure there is much benefit to actually wearing heart for the first 5 levels. I was definitely considering Prydaz especially also because it has a gem slot for the 5% exp gem.

Safe choice is probably the passive talent ring and KJBW.
    Psychic scream with talent makes it 30 sec cd, sephuz has 30 sec aswell, so it makes it a perfect overlap, any kind of dispell offensive and defensive, shackle undead should works aswell if you fight undead, not sure if the shining force talent works, and its 116, not 106 :P

It also procs from dispells so if a mob puts a dot on you you can not only get rid of it but also get the free boost from the lego. I personally am going with Sephuz and the belt that gives smite a chance to reset pennance. With war mode activated and choosing the pvp talent that increases smite dmg by 15% and cause it to lower pennance cd by 1 sec is going to allow a lot of pennace spam on single target mobs. Not only does this give us great single target dmg but we can also heal from that dmg from attonment and never have to stop attacking or pulling mobs. i also myself will be chain pulling mobs with SW pain and spamming holy nova for aoe cleave. Gonna be a fun and fast lvling experience for me personally.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by valky94 View Post

Oh duh. /facepalm

Quote Originally Posted by Shifterstorm View Post
    It also procs from dispells so if a mob puts a dot on you you can not only get rid of it but also get the free boost from the lego. I personally am going with Sephuz and the belt that gives smite a chance to reset pennance. With war mode activated and choosing the pvp talent that increases smite dmg by 15% and cause it to lower pennance cd by 1 sec is going to allow a lot of pennace spam on single target mobs. Not only does this give us great single target dmg but we can also heal from that dmg from attonment and never have to stop attacking or pulling mobs. i also myself will be chain pulling mobs with SW pain and spamming holy nova for aoe cleave. Gonna be a fun and fast lvling experience for me personally.
    Wouldn't Muze's be more consistent? It also has great synergy with Maiev's belt. The free ring from argus increases healing and damage by a flat 2% each now, so that might be on option too. Sephuz seems too game-ey, but if you're focused more on aoe with dots it makes sense.

If you're raid geared with decent ilvl shadow is better for leveling for as long as you have access to the legendaries. It's the last few levels which are a pain and where you can go disc for more comfortable leveling.

If you plan to level as shadow. Sephuz+chest, take Nazmir last since the azerite trait there is a damage/heal combo which helps once things start getting rougher at higher levels (filthy transfusion). Apart from that azerite trait there are no azerite traits which are worth giving up the chest. For Nazmir you get an Azerite item a bit into the zone, there is also a chest piece from the underrot, if you happen to get it as a random dungeon while leveling, which has both filthy transfusion and vampiric speed. Vampiric speed is the best utility trait for levelling, that combination still doesn't beat the legendary chest before level 116.

Edit: KJ trinket was also brokenly good. Reason i didn't recommend it is because it was nerfed, and i still don't know by how much, worth testing it out however.
    Last edited by NeximEU; 2018-07-19 at 07:33 PM.