Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    It will probably be fixed within a week. This happened last squish IIRC.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orgtar View Post
    oh no. alert donald trump, this is defcon 5. Repeat, defcon 5
    5 is the least severe. did you mean 1 to be sarcasm?

Quote Originally Posted by SpellCleave View Post
    Meh. I like it this way.
    why the fuck would you want to do old content you have done a million times before, for a tiny chance of a mount or a transmog, Slower ?

People like you make NO sense what so ever. Go do it on the level its intended for and let collectors/transmogwhores keep playing exactly like we have for years.

And people in the Classic Forums trust them to properly rebalance bosses to make them tougher.

To everyone bitching in this thread I don't mind having to pay attention if I did ICC just for fun every once in a while, but I'm running it every week on 10+ characters to get that fucking mount. It's a chore and I want to get it over with so I can move on to fun stuff. So yeah if they make that chore take longer than it needs to you bet your ass I'm pissed.

It's almost like decade old content wasn't a priority.

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    To everyone bitching in this thread I don't mind having to pay attention if I did ICC just for fun every once in a while, but I'm running it every week on 10+ characters to get that fucking mount. It's a chore and I want to get it over with so I can move on to fun stuff. So yeah if they make that chore take longer than it needs to you bet your ass I'm pissed.
    You don't have to do it though, its just a mount, use other ones.

I like running old raids. I'm sure they will tweak these balance issues eventually like they did last time. I'd rather that it was working from day 1 of the new patch, but judging by how that went - they've got more important things to focus on right now. I'm sure I'll survive having old raids take a little longer for a few weeks.

On the flip side, I'm mostly playing my Disc Priest these days and us getting Holy Nova back has been a game changer. Some of these raid encounters have a ton of weaker mobs you need to kill and doing those with no AoE was way more painful than the Lich King surviving a bit longer. So... net gain for Disc Priests!

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    why the fuck would you want to do old content you have done a million times before, for a tiny chance of a mount or a transmog, Slower ?

People like you make NO sense what so ever. Go do it on the level its intended for and let collectors/transmogwhores keep playing exactly like we have for years.
    You can still keep playing like you have for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Planetdune View Post
    Which is unacceptable. We are supposed to grow stronger, not weaker. They can do with their numbers what they want but lorewise my character should not get weaker.
    But you lost your artifact. Of course your are weaker than before at 110. :-)

10+ Year Old Account
    damn the sarcasm-o-meter is pretty low on here.

Deleted
    Before pre-patch he died in three hits... Now you actually have to pay attention to tactics again. Fucking jesus. How could they fuck this up so bad
    Surely this is a good thing. As someone who does a fair about of soloing old raids (since I'm to shit for current raids beyond LFR) I want atleast a taste of what the battle was meant to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutingu View Post
    You don't have to do it though, its just a mount, use other ones.
    I must have it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sails View Post
    Surely this is a good thing. As someone who does a fair about of soloing old raids (since I'm to shit for current raids beyond LFR) I want atleast a taste of what the battle was meant to be.
    Then whine to Blizzard so they make a fucking timewalking raid for it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently 47°, -122° ... Originally 53°, -9°
    Before pre-patch he died in three hits... Now you actually have to pay attention to tactics again. Fucking jesus. How could they fuck this up so bad
    Oh Jesus Christ, stop. This happens every stat squish. Boo hoo. Regardless of whether it gets changed or not now, in two months you'll be lvl 120 and bitchslapping him all over again. Who gives a shit if you have to be mindful until then?

Don't act entitled.

Have you done Kara recently? The arcane dudes by Curator didn’t get their absorb shields lowered. It takes forever to kill them, even on Heroic.
    There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't..

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently 47°, -122° ... Originally 53°, -9°
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    it is something people say, by taking the lords name in vein
    That's right. If you are going to take the Lord's name in vein, use his full name.

Jesus Henry Christ.

The H. stands for Henry. Most people don't know this.

Deleted
    I must have it

- - - Updated - - -

Then whine to Blizzard so they make a fucking timewalking raid for it.
    Whine? :L

I just think all old raids shoulds try to capture something of the old mechanics in solo runs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    I am sorry. I thought my sarcasm was obvious enough.
    It was /10char

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Welcome to prepatch. This is a thing that happens.
    No it isn't. I've played every pre-patch and this is the first one that:

-feels like a early beta
    -removes more content than it adds
    -introduced tons of bugs