Deleted

Portals instead of zeppelins? What happened?

There are now portals instead of zeppelins and boats. Is this permanent or because of the pre-patch?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lios View Post
    There are now portals instead of zeppelins and boats. Is this permanent or because of the pre-patch?
    The portals exist because after the prepatch events those cities will be destroyed and the portal will take you to an area to witness it nearby.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Because magic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyalo View Post
    The portals exist because after the prepatch events those cities will be destroyed and the portal will take you to an area to witness it nearby.
    No, I mean, the zeppelins to Northrend, Grom'gol, etc. Nothing gets destroyed there, right? And the boats to Teldrassil and Azuremyst. They're all gone and replaced by portals. Now as a horde, I can't use the alliance portals so now I can't get to Azuremyst anymore, because there are no more boats going there

10+ Year Old Account
    I, for one, would much rather walk through a portal than sit there and wait for a zep. Hell, sometimes they got caught in traffic and you could have walked to your destination faster than they got there on a zep.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    I, for one, would much rather walk through a portal than sit there and wait for a zep. Hell, sometimes they got caught in traffic and you could have walked to your destination faster than they got there on a zep.
    Sure, me too, but in this case I'm trying to get to Azuremyst, which is impossible as horde without a boat

Horde loses Undercity and Brill, Alliance loses the whole Island of Teldrassil.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Horde loses Undercity and Brill, Alliance loses the whole Island of Teldrassil.
    Right, I know. So how do I get to Azuremyst without a boat?

Right, I know. So how do I get to Azuremyst without a boat?
    There is a portal in darkshore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    There is a portal in darkshore.
    For horde? Where?