Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Before you complain...

I've been defending the DK gameplay since the release day of Legion.

You told us, that Blood is useless. And you also told us, that Frost and UH is not competetive.

I told you that's BS - all of it. And time showed us, that you were wrong with everything you have been thinking about DKs.

I can tell, that the BFA version is even better across every spec. So before you embarrass yourself(save other casuals from getting confussed and distracted), maybe swap to alt or quit the game.

You actually just frustrating people and taking away thier joy - people, who just want to see opportunities, rather than limitations you will try to point out.

Thanks.
    Last edited by mmocd6fe3ee806; 2018-07-18 at 03:12 PM.

Mythic logs for Antorus first boss is currently showing unholy behind by a whole 1000 in dps..

Logs https://i.imgur.com/piaiCp5.jpg

If you think Unholy is competative then you are kidding yourself.
    Last edited by SkagenRora; 2018-07-18 at 02:49 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    Mythic logs for Antorus first boss is currently showing unholy behind by a whole 1000 in dps..

2 specs out of 3 being competetive does not give you the right to spread crap here.

Also to add, the classes have been retuned and rescaled to 120. Linking logs after a change patch and then saying its not competitive is kind of moot because the content is pointless now. Lets get to 120 and then start making assumptions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzyorcborne View Post
    Also to add, the classes have been retuned and rescaled to 120. Linking logs after a change patch and then saying its not competitive is kind of moot because the content is pointless now. Lets get to 120 and then start making assumptions.
    1000000 times this

What is changes on our way to 120? Azerite traits don't have any major impact. Gameplay on 120 is almost exactly the same as it is now. So please tell me what's different then.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    What is changes on our way to 120? Azerite traits don't have any major impact. Gameplay on 120 is almost exactly the same as it is now. So please tell me what's different then.
    Scaling and reliance on secondary stats. It might get better or worse for Unholy once people are raid-ready.

Quote Originally Posted by pay928 View Post
    Scaling and reliance on secondary stats. It might get better or worse for Unholy once people are raid-ready.
    How is that any different for specs now vs. then? It's all the same for the specs. Frost changes the same as Unholy does.

How is that any different for specs now vs. then? It's all the same for the specs. Frost changes the same as Unholy does.
    Just that looking at how specs perform at 110 vs 120 raid ready is pointless, as too much can change with how they scale. Frost may scale better or worse, or raid azerite bonuses may change specs as much as tier set bonuses did.

10+ Year Old Account
    And with this... /thread.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Just that looking at how specs perform at 110 vs 120 raid ready is pointless, as too much can change with how they scale. Frost may scale better or worse, or raid azerite bonuses may change specs as much as tier set bonuses did.
    your spec is going to perform better now than it will first raid tier of BFA

1)you have better secondary stats now than you realistically will have first raid tier 120
    2)you have raid Tier bonuses some of them even doubling up with current talent bonuses for more strength
    3)you have Legendaries giving you power increases that will be gone, and you want quantitatively get these power increases back

In the past you can say "things will work differently at max lvl" but that was because you were going to get a new set of TALENTS and raid tier bonuses designed toward your spec in the new lvl cap, that will not be the case in BFA. for the first raid tier your azerite armor will only be small Strength/seconday stat procs and ONE good spec trait. this will hopefully evolve down the line, but right now this is the best your spec will play for the next 1 year.

because your 120 FDK wont have Coldheart legendary + coldheart talent, it wont have 35% haste and 33% crit with 35% mastery, it wont have antorus 2 pc, it wont have legendary bracer/belt, you can go and check the first tier of Azerite spec specific traits and you wouldnt trade 2 of them for your current legendaries they are comparatively less powerful.

enjoy your pre-patch spec, enjoy your spec while lvling and enjoy the new content at 120. but atleast be realistic about what you will be playing into, your spec will be worse but its OK.

But nothing changes... that's the point. The only factor might be Azerite traits but they don't look that good for any of the specs. I mean why should scaling at 120 be better for Unholy / worse for Frost? If we look at the current gap of ~ 20% between both specs I highly doubt that Unholy will somehow overcome Frost and be the go to spec. There's just not enough class development over the course from 110-120 and at max level that would close the gap.

I am still curious, what do you think will change at level 120 to make both specs on par? Just scaling & Azerite?

On 120 people can't abuse legendaries and set bonuses stacking them with certain talents.

Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post
    I've been defending the DK gameplay since the release day of Legion.

You told us, that Blood is useless. And you also told us, that Frost and UH is not competetive.

I told you that's BS - all of it. And time showed us, that you were wrong with everything you have been thinking about DKs.

I can tell, that the BFA version is even better across every spec. So before you embarrass yourself(save other casuals from getting confussed and distracted), maybe swap to alt or quit the game.

You actually just frustrating people and taking away thier joy - people, who just want to see opportunities, rather than limitations you will try to point out.

Thanks.
    Seems that you are completely retarded then and your view should not at all be taken into consideration.
    During the beta and at the start of legion frost was a big pile of shit. UHwas the go to. But needed the good legendary of course.

Then they buffed frost for the next raid, like crazy, making it the top dps class/spec.
    Then nerfed it back in an other patch.

Blood also had problem at start, boneshield going away to fast when dot were involved if I recall correctly.

You know what changed that? Whine.

Quote Originally Posted by Anufis View Post
    On 120 people can't abuse legendaries and set bonuses stacking them with certain talents.
    So that was a non-issue for Unholy then? I'm not that much into DK (leveled one to 110 and played a good amount of time with it in 7.2 though), that's why I ask.

But not only Frost leaves behind super strong legendaries, Unholy does too.

Quote Originally Posted by Virtua View Post
    UH is pretty garbage on beta at 120 too, but maybe Blizzard will fix it in 8.1.
    No it isnt. Stop.

Keep in mind that legendaries and set bonuses absolutely are throwing everything off. Same with very short duration fight lengths. 120 is a COMPLETELY different ballgame. On top of that, Blizzard has done almost no serious tuning at all.

The next beta patches in the coming weeks (and there absolutely will be patches) are going to include a ton of tuning. Just relax.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rothulean1 View Post
    The next beta patches in the coming weeks (and there absolutely will be patches) are going to include a ton of tuning. Just relax.
    So when do you guys make the official switch to "8.1 will fix it?" Cutting it awfully close aren't we?

who gives a fk about raid logs now? It's all irrelevant, just enjoy broken BGs and farming leggos on alts for the next 4 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post

Phew kinda glad actually, I tried it yesterday and after reading the sims it seemed like it was supposed to be better than frost but I just couldn't manage to get those results. Not saying that can't be fixed, I just feared I might miss something major

No clue what the OP is waffling on about. Some more revisionist history again from the usual suspects probably, considering legion's launch.

So that was a non-issue for Unholy then? I'm not that much into DK (leveled one to 110 and played a good amount of time with it in 7.2 though), that's why I ask.

But not only Frost leaves behind super strong legendaries, Unholy does too.
    Unholy legies suck. If you use Unholy Frenzy then the only decent legy is CH.