Poll: Will you be leveling in War Mode?

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Likely will unless I fall behind the curve and enemies are excessive.

Deleted
    I will on my healers. Not sure I have the balls on my dps especially as they are bad classes for 1v1 (arms and destro).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vitor210 View Post

So yeah today I turned on war mode on the char I'm leveling there (a nightborne mage) and gotta say, the pvp talents are awesome! My favorite is the Greater Pyrobloast that deals 35% of total health to the target!
    Unless I spell reflect it and you take 35% of your health instead

I will be taking time off on the 14th and 15th, and will rush 120. I will definitely have it on for the bonuses, but if I start seeing max level Horde in my zones, I'll disable it. Once I cap, it's off for the expansion, unless there's some really awesome quest reward or something from using it.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by GothamCity View Post
    I will be taking time off on the 14th and 15th, and will rush 120. I will definitely have it on for the bonuses, but if I start seeing max level Horde in my zones, I'll disable it. Once I cap, it's off for the expansion, unless there's some really awesome quest reward or something from using it.
    Think it's just a small amount of bonus rep.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by christehchris View Post
    With war mode giving more experience, are you going to level through bfa with war mode on?
    It seems like a waste to not keep it on, especially since each faction has their own area to level in.
    Yes 100%, like you said you won't get much PvP going on because everyone will just level in their own area. If it gets to a point where it's gank city ill turn it of.

But as it seems a lot of my friends will go pretty hard for bfa (taking 3 weeks off) it might be fun to do some group PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Nutrition View Post
    Think it's just a small amount of bonus rep.
    These are the bonuses I like:

Access to all PvP talents in the outdoor world, regardless of being engaged in PvP combat or not.
    +10% experience boost while leveling.

PvP talents are actually fairly strong, and a 10% exp boost basically gives me a free level, saving around 1-2 hours of playtime.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, because i will be leveling as part of a group of 5. It makes it more exciting and the rewards are nice.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Oh hell yes, love that tension when there's a ton of people around.

Quote Originally Posted by Somnium View Post
    Yes, the XP is worth it. My server was PVP already anyway.
    Same situation here. I'm actually most excited about being able to use PvP talents while leveling. I think I enjoy that more than the bonus rewards.

I will be leaving War Mode off. It's not worth the frustration to me. Yes each faction has their own leveling zones but I fully expect level 120s to be zipping around the opposing leveling area killing people trying to quest. It's just not worth the headache. I've leveled on the beta without war mode and I am fine with the rate at which I gained exp so it'll be fine for live with me as well.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    It all depends on the character I'm playing, if I'm in a group, and the mood I'm in. Most likely yes, at least 50% of the time.
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.

People seem to forget that the 2 factions in BfA wont meet up till they hit 120, which means if you start lvling at day 1 you wont meet any horde or ally at the questing zones for the first 2 days ,lets say, which means warmode ON for extra xp and bonuses :P

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    For the first week: ABSOLUTELY! Horde and Alliance can't even interact with each other until max level anyway. 10% bonus XP and War Mode talents are nice.
    Past that: Fuck no. The only opposite-faction players you'll see will only be Level 120. You'd be insane to leave it on.
    My thoughts exactly. I'll 100% have it on during the initial rush, until I hit 120 or I start seeing 120 Alliance start to come into the Horde zones for max level content. But at the very beginning, when no one is 120, there won't be any opposite faction in your questing zones, so it's just free exp.

Quote Originally Posted by jazen View Post
    It all depends on the character I'm playing, if I'm in a group, and the mood I'm in. Most likely yes, at least 50% of the time.
    I think this is one of the more underrated changes in BFA. When I'm in the mood to join some world PvP, then bring it on!! but, maybe I have 30 mins before I have to leave, and I'm just leveling a lowbie alt.. I just want to play and be left alone. The choice man!

The PvP talents are pretty strong for leveling, not even considering the 10% XP bonus. I'm not really into PvP, but for the first couple days of the xpac at least it seems like a harmless bonus to have it on.

Nope, not going to happen.

I don't know why anyone WOULDN'T level with it on. It's a new expansion, everyone will be leveling and both factions have their own island to level on. Aside from the missions where you have to make your bases on the opposing factions island there will be little interaction in the beginning.
    Last edited by shyguybman; 2018-07-18 at 09:18 PM.

Absolutely. War Mode’s never coming off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes until I really reach a choke point and can't get anything done for 20 minutes straight.

Thick skinned and enjoy the random encounter. Might not have it enable on some classes.

I was the first warrior to hit 110 on my server, and I still spent a great deal of time killing alliance in the process (I was 2nd 110 on server). PvP doesn't slow you down as much as you think it does. Fucking love that shit.
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.