Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Welcome to prepatch. This is a thing that happens.
    It's almost like they haven't already done something like this and should be fully aware of how to do it without fucking up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xar226 View Post
    Believe it or not, your ability to three-shot a raid boss from five expansions ago is probably pretty low on their priority list. They'll get to it when important things are done.
    You mean like class balance/design? OH WAIT!

Strange i just did endless springs 25m HC and the bosses died in 27 seconds i havent tried LK yet but i will just to see what makes him so difficult

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    I just done LK, and wow, Rob is bitching over NOTHING, I just did my typical burst on him, it did take a little bit longer (maybe 15-20 SECONDS longer) to get him into his RP phase, didn't have to worry about 95% of the tacts, I only had to take out 2 or 3 frozen orbs, and just like before they went away in one shot.
    Thanks for proving my point. Before pre-patch it was two attacks and his health was 1. Worrying about frozen orbs is MoP era shit. This is unacceptable for content from five expansions ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    Thanks for proving my point. Before pre-patch it was two attacks and his health was 1. Worrying about frozen orbs is MoP era shit. This is unacceptable for content from five expansions ago.
    You're making way too much of a big deal out of it, I didn't even need to worry about the orbs, they're gone in one fuckin' hit.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

You're making way too much of a big deal out of it, I didn't even need to worry about the orbs, they're gone in one fuckin' hit.
    That they even get the chance to spawn is outrageous.

I just done LK, and wow, Rob is bitching over NOTHING, I just did my typical burst on him, it did take a little bit longer (maybe 15-20 SECONDS longer) to get him into his RP phase, didn't have to worry about 95% of the tacts, I only had to take out 2 or 3 frozen orbs, and just like before they went away in one shot.
    I didn't have to worry about ANY of the tacts. As a Hunter, I stood at the base of the stair case to the frozen throne and mowed him down. Just as I did the first time I soloed him until I was overgeared enough to ignore even that.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, it really isn't, it's a fucking pre-patch that came with an item squish, just wait for Blizz to deal with scaling issues, or move on and stop bitching about it.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Now you are really being ridiculous.

15+ Year Old Account

Then don't run content from 5 expansions ago. It is unacceptable that you are making as big of a deal as you are about content from 5 expansions ago.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Oh no Rob can't kill a boss in 3 hits and has to work for a mount he wasn't capable of killing while it was current 8 years ago cause he was to busy at the time complaining how hard 10man normal lootship was

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    Well, they didn't really have enough time to prepare. People only told them from the first minute of Alpha that Legacy content wasn't scaling correctly.
    They will fix it, it's only Alpha, so much time!
    They will fix it, it's only Beta, plenty of time!
    They will fix it, just chill, months till prepatch!
    They will fix it, weeks till prepatch, fix soontm!
    You really expected them to get it all ready the day it's released?
    How spoiled are you people? Just wait till 8.1 or maybe stop playing if you hate this game so much?! REEEEEEE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Quality experience.
    At this point 8.1 is the real release of BfA, everything before is "early access".
    This is so true someone will probably tell you to stop playing if you hate it so much.
    Last edited by mmocd9c49027e6; 2018-07-18 at 07:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by slitheroutfromtherocks View Post
    Certainly is shaping up to be another WoD experience.
    Quality experience.

At this point 8.1 is the real release of BfA, everything before is "early access".
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

I did ICC 25 man Heroic last night and it took marginally longer - about 6 minutes - more than it took last week according to the encounter logs, for the whole thing. Lich King went to the RP in about 30 seconds instead of 5. While he took a lot less damage, his hits did nothing. I stood in Remorseless Winter and never dipped below 95% and easily finished him off.

Again, they're focusing this for 120, when you're there it'll be even more trivial again. Don't worry.
    Wolfie Pandaren Shaman - Pet Collection - Mount Collection
    Pinfire Dwarf Hunter - SaintJoan Draenei Paladin - Sadiefalk Human Rogue - Hamartanein Dwarf Warlock
    Lotusdream Pandaren Monk - Aponyia Tauren Shaman

I did notice it took longer to kill the bosses. i thought it was something to do on my end but seeing yall have problems kinda puts a damper on things

Truly truly truly outrageous /s

Not every issue is the end of the world.

Wow, you have to be the whiniest WoW player ever.

This is actually not even CLOSE to the realm of "outrageous". It's barely even noticeable. I really dislike your type. I wish they'd revoke your ability to play the game entirely, permanently. It's should be against the TOS to be this full of shit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by slitheroutfromtherocks View Post
    Certainly is shaping up to be another WoD experience.
    Yeah just like how we had the same issues with legion as well but lets not let that get in the way of a good WoD bashing?

Quote Originally Posted by Orgtar View Post
    oh no. alert donald trump, this is defcon 5. Repeat, defcon 5
    That's not how the defcon system works. The lower the number the more serious it is.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DEFCON

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    Well, they didn't really have enough time to prepare. People only told them from the first minute of Alpha that Legacy content wasn't scaling correctly.
    Why would they fix old shit before new stuff? It will get fixed. It was broken before and it got fixed. Stop crying over nothing

I had no problems doing Legacy Content. But I do believe they'll scale it down eventually, it's just not a priority, as it wasn't in Alpha/Beta.

I'll just wait anyways, on 120 should be piece of cake again.
    Goodbye chinese fireworks Chaos Bolt!!