10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier View Post
    and you can't re-explore them either, i tried.
    Haha that's weird as fuck

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    So...
    The Latin American Spanish translated the Vol'jin achievement "Spirits be with you" as "Que los licores te guíen". Literally meaning "May the Liquor guide you"

Blizzard Quality assurance
    Well since the Loa of dead is Bwonsamdi, and die traditional voodoo deity Baron Samedi is often regarded of a lover of Liqour... yes. That actually makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    They can do a lot of class turning via hotfixes. There will be no major class changes for the first raid. Class changes will happen after the world first race for Uldir is over. So probably 3 months into the expansion. They also said they released 7.1 too soon. I agree.

8.1-mid-late November.
    8.1.5 aka Azshara raid-January 2019
    8.2- April 2019
    8.2.5- tier 2- June 2019
    8.3- October 2019
    8.3.2 Final raid- December 2019
    8.3.5 Final stuff- March 2020
    9.0 Prepatch- August 2020
    9.0 launch-September 2020.

My preditions.
    Well that s 2 year of your life trown in the bin...

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    Which is downright retarded.

Either lower the lvl of WoD and Legion bosses to 100 and 110 respectively or change it to 10 levels and higher.

Not gnna farm Blackhand mount like this.
    The number of dropped item is insignificant as far as the mount is concerned. The drop rate is separate and always 1%.

OK, it seems that outside of scaling / some issues with graphics and changes to specs and spells which are hard to be excited about, things are mostly fine (mostly survived). Changes to the stock UI were uncalled for, but there are reasonable solutions. Had to adjust part of my catch-all addon which turns off the gryphons.

Thanks to the US folk for taking the brunt of it yesterday.

Now the elephant in the room is that there's nothing new to do for a week, plus they have to fix the scaling issues that I mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    OK, it seems that outside of scaling / some issues with graphics and changes to specs and spells which are hard to be excited about, things are mostly fine (mostly survived). Changes to the stock UI were uncalled for, but there are reasonable solutions. Had to adjust part of my catch-all addon which turns off the gryphons.

Thanks to the US folk for taking the brunt of it yesterday.

Now the elephant in the room is that there's nothing new to do for a week, plus they have to fix the scaling issues that I mentioned.
    Hey, 2 minute AV races are getting surprisingly fun for me. I can keep doing that for a week, I'm sure. (but they're probably fixing it tonight)

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Hey, 2 minute AV races are getting surprisingly fun for me. I can keep doing that for a week, I'm sure. (but they're probably fixing it tonight)
    Well, these are going to be fixed for sure (although nothing wrong with enjoying them until then). :-)

Cant wait for my disappointment in not abusing x y and z stuff at the notice of the hotfixes :P.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Two-minute AV races? What are those?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Basically Drek and the dwarf guy r zergable even with towers up. Every AV is a battle who can zerg the fastest.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    remember how AV is a massive rushfest

ye, now its 10 times worse, both bosses can be simply bursted down even with all towers up.

Formerly known as Arafal

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    That's hilarious. Imagine all the honor you could rack up, though! I might try and take advantage of that if it doesn't get hotfixed right away.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Thanks! that helped

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    I just noticed that Orgrimmar was updated throughly outside the gates.
    thanks blizzard for ruining orgrimmar with more elf scum

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    remember how AV is a massive rushfest

ye, now its 10 times worse, both bosses can be simply bursted down even with all towers up.
    Pretty funny issue considering they tried to do the opposite, hopefully fixed in the upcoming build (likely 8.0.1.27113).

10+ Year Old Account
    The chromatic sword is back. I've checked on my server, already one guy doing mutiboxing with 4 class trial characters and spamming aoe

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xu Sheng View Post
    The chromatic sword is back. I've checked on my server, already one guy doing mutiboxing with 4 class trial characters and spamming aoe
    nice, always feels wrong they removing itens

Quote Originally Posted by Pepe The Frog View Post
    It was bound to get fixed. And while broken AV would be fun for the first few times, the novelty of it would run out quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    Is anyone else in the Beta having this problem?

I tend to play with a large chat window. In BfA, the chat window now has a scroll bar. Which can be helpful I suppose.
    Except it's on the right side of the chat window. So it's near the mouse. But while the chat window is click-through-able, clicking the colorless section that is the scroll bar will scroll up the chat.

So now your window shows text spoken a while ago, instead of new chats and information. But there is no good visual notification that you're not seeing the latest text. So an hour can pass where you think nothing new is being said, until you discover your chat isn't scrolled all the way down. Placing the scroll bar near the mouse is just a terrible idea. I keep clicking it. This wouldn't be a problem if they added it to the left side of the chat window instead.

Short version: The new scroll bar is on the right side of the chat in BfA, and I keep clicking it unintended. Anyone else experience this as a problem?
    I have the same problem, did you find a solution?