Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dipzz View Post
    Oh no Rob can't kill a boss in 3 hits and has to work for a mount he wasn't capable of killing while it was current 8 years ago cause he was to busy at the time complaining how hard 10man normal lootship was
    I raided ICC25HC when it was current content, I was in one of the top tier guilds. It didn't drop then, and it hasn't dropped since. Making the chore more annoying is bad gamedesign.

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    Now you actually have to pay attention to tactics again.

Heaven forbid.

I'm reading this as sarcastic. Because surely that can be the only way in which this was intended. The fight is easy, the few mechanics you have to 'pay attention to' go by so quickly that it's laughable.

Personally, I miss H Lich King being a challenge. Back in Cata, soloing it felt like progression raiding.

All you people saying this is fine are out of your minds. They demonstrably released a product that was not ready after tons of bug reports in alpha and beta. Is it a huge earth-shaking deal? No, they'll fix most of the scaling problems in a week and the rest will be fixed in a month. The world isn't ending. It's just annoying that they made the exact same mistake twice. Lack of quality control.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TelefonoGatewood View Post
    Strand of the Ancients
    Thank the Gods they removed that trash

I raided ICC25HC when it was current content, I was in one of the top tier guilds. It didn't drop then, and it hasn't dropped since. Making the chore more annoying is bad gamedesign.
    It was 100% drop rate on HC 25 when it was current >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Orgtar View Post
    oh no. alert donald trump, this is defcon 5. Repeat, defcon 5
    Actually, defcon 5 is the least severe alert, defcon 1 is "nuclear war imminent"

i know i've contributed to this thread.
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

Quote Originally Posted by Makina View Post
    This was kind of a red flag to me as well. I thought it was 100%

Quote Originally Posted by Makina View Post
    Shhh, you'll expose him for his bullshit. Then no one will take him seriously... oh, wait, nevermind. Too late.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    I ran Heroic 25-Firelands on my Rogue today, and was able to kill Ragnaros in about 22 seconds (this includes 2 untargetable transitions). I am somehow doubting the Lich King would take longer than that. Unfortunately the trash in Firelands no longer drops as much loot so I'm going to be farming for that random drop waist to complete the Rogue set for awhile, I think.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Before pre-patch he died in three hits... Now you actually have to pay attention to tactics again. Fucking jesus. How could they fuck this up so bad
    That's a scaling issue for legacy content. Not for present day WoW.

They'll get to it, it's just not a priority to get straight on release.

Low priority items like this get done after shit that isn't low priority...

Tried some old raids yesterday. I agree it takes longer to kill some bosses.
    Although, as Frost DK, I just use Cold Heart legendary + Cold Heart talent, stack pillar of frost and then deal a huge chunk of dmg to the boss : I remember it dealing 75% of Sindragosa's health (one of them critted) while LK lost 50%. Mythic SoO was annoying sometimes (such as Galakras - with those adds that target npcs - or Amalgalm - where you don't deal a lot of dmg until the 50% threshold).

So yeah, it 'is' harder in some way, but not OGM?KGNJEGKZEBGJEZBGEZBGEZBG SO HARD ERMAGED level of hard.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

Deleted
    So just killed Mythic Blackhand. Takes maybe 10-20 seconds longer in the first phase which is really annoying with Shattering Smash taking 1/3rd of my health, but it's not a big deal.

The only thing that pisses me of is getting 1 piece of loot...

Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    Well, they didn't really have enough time to prepare. People only told them from the first minute of Alpha that Legacy content wasn't scaling correctly.
    There is this thing called priority. Making sure you can still once shot old raids is not a priority.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    So just killed Mythic Blackhand. Takes maybe 10-20 seconds longer in the first phase which is really annoying with Shattering Smash taking 1/3rd of my health, but it's not a big deal.

The only thing that pisses me of is getting 1 piece of loot...
    You forgot to set it to legacy loot.

Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    it's near impossible to do a stat squish with 0 problems. problems are expected. the best way to do it is to release it and fix things as you go.
    That is a ridiculous statement. The best way to do it is to fix problems as they're reported in beta testing. All of these problems were reported.

If you don't have the resources to fix a problem right away, then you reply to the bug report saying "We accept this bug and will fix it in an upcoming release" and put it in your internal tracker, rather than not responding at all, leading testers to believe they're shouting into the void. Which, I mean, they were.

7+ Year Old Account
    at 110 i can't even face ultraxion in Dark soul, some characters died in th little dragons spawn

they fucked up once again

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    There is this thing called priority. Making sure you can still once shot old raids is not a priority.
    There is also this thing called releasing a finished product.

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post

- - - Updated - - -

You forgot to set it to legacy loot.
    Legacy loot doesn't kick in in WoD content beacuse the bosses are technically level 103. It's fuxxored.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    There is also this thing called releasing a finished product.
    It is a finished product. Just because the product isn't to your liking doesn't mean it isn't finished. You can still clear old raids insanely quickly so it's an non-issue.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    That is a ridiculous statement. The best way to do it is to fix problems as they're reported in beta testing. All of these problems were reported.

If you don't have the resources to fix a problem right away, then you reply to the bug report saying "We accept this bug and will fix it in an upcoming release" and put it in your internal tracker, rather than not responding at all, leading testers to believe they're shouting into the void. Which, I mean, they were.
    They have no obligation to do that. Testers were also not shouting into the void. I would be sure that the feedback has been recorded, and prioritized accordingly.