Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    There’s still stuff to do, and you’ll be back to soloing old shit shortly once they hotfix this.
    What stuff is there to do lol?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    I wish it weren't the case. But given that it is, how much more class iteration time would you have liked them to divert to tuning old raids?
    I have an idea bake artifacts into the specs like they should have been to start with along with some of the more important legendary items.

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    Rep Grind? This morning, I was farming Oracle Rep from Sholazar Basin

Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    Man, I always love reading the forums with every new pre-expansion patch.

Seriously some of the best entertainment to read online for gaming. ������

I expect hotfixes as always.

Uhm...

They broke it from MoP to WoD.

They broke it from WoD to Legion.

History repeats itself, broken from Legion to BfA.

I mean, you'd think with the pages upon pages and months upon months of feedback this WOULDN'T BE THE CASE THIS TIME.

- - - Updated - - -

I have an idea bake artifacts into the specs like they should have been to start with along with some of the more important legendary items.
    1. The same stuff you’ve been doing...

2. They did that.
    Beta Club Brosquad

Deleted

No, the snark comes when you pretend that not being able to solo old content 24 hours after the patch is a big problem.
    It's not a big problem it's just bullshit.

Not only that but leveling dungeons seem to scale really badly too now (40-60 anyway). Dungeons that were no problem pre-patch, now bosses and mobs take huge chunks out of the tanks health.

I mean, i guess we all saw this coming and scaling old content was sort of an after thought, but it makes leveling an alt tank or healer really unplesant experience now.
    We are warriors, born from the light
    An army for freedom, defenders of life
    Warriors, euphoria will rise
    Returning from darkness we bury all lies

I did old raids for a bit today. The difference on bosses was nothing. Instead of a 1-shot it would take like 3 seconds (3 GCDs). Nothing to make any difference.

Things were a LOT slower, but that was because of the bear tartare nerf. Nothing to do with scaling at all.

Tell everything to your mother OP

1. The same stuff you’ve been doing...

2. They did that.
    The stuff I was doing was trying to finish the mage tower on all 36. At this point there is zero point in playing the game. They didn't do that the vast majority of artifact traits are completely gone same with most legendaries.

The stuff I was doing was trying to finish the mage tower on all 36. At this point there is zero point in playing the game. They didn't do that the vast majority of artifact traits are completely gone same with most legendaries.
    The majority of artifact traits were passive increases that would make no sense to add as abilities. Stuff like Ebonbolt and Apocalypse have been added as baseline abilities or talents.

If you don’t think there’s a point to playing, don’t play. Next week there will be new stuff to do and in 3 weeks you’ll have a brand new expansion. I’m still running WQs and working on my Argussian Reach/Army of the Light reps since they’re not Exalted yet.
    Beta Club Brosquad

Yeah I soloed Hellfire Citadel, Twilight Bastion, Sunwell Plateau, and Seige of Orgrimmar all on heroic 25. They all seemed normal to me.

The exact same thing happened last time and people made the excact same type of threads. Maybe try and think back to the last time it happened and that it got fixed very quickly rather than complain like it's the end of the world that you can't do a certain old raid for about 3 days.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    not sitting around like an idle sheep is why they changed it last time. there was massive outcry, and people actually quitting, and they immediately reversed course.

you don't sit like a sheep, waiting to be gifted anything. you make your anger known, and you force them to act.
    They gifted all of WoW minus BFA to new people...so there's that.

I will never understand issues with patched content in a game that is always changed in future patches as though it is a 'thats it everythings ruined forever!' deal with mmos. I imagine its the same sky is falling douches that make all those threads starting with "the REAL reason-" or "WHY X is actually-" because you gotta deal in absolutes with a game thats clearly never getting hotfixes or a 8.1 ever.

I tried doing BoT today. The last boss (the dragon) is completely broken, the shield on the eggs won't drop.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Everyone saw this coming.
    And it will be fixed accordingly just like when they did this in WoD.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    Don't worry, it's Beta. They will change it by the time it's live.. Oh wait...
    Priorities. Fixing old raids to be trivial is not one of them during beta.

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    And it will be fixed accordingly just like when they did this in WoD.

- - - Updated - - -

Priorities. Fixing old raids to be trivial is not one of them during beta.
    Yep, not the end of the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    In another masterstroke of pure design brilliance, legacy loot doesn't even work in WoD content, including mythic. So you actually get LESS loot soloing mythic WoD raids than you did before.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Yeah - took 5 casts to kill the first boss in Icecrown after patch, half a cast to kill him pre patch.

Not looking forward to trying later ones.
    Dear lord, the sky must be falling. You're telling me...because it took you 5 casts instead of 1( a half cast doesn't exist), that you fear later bosses? Really? So...having to hit the LK 7 times...is that just too much for you to handle?

Everything is still soloable. The only thing you will have issues with is late WOD content, like HFC. Even that is doable. Just b/c you can't kill everything in 1 hit doesn't mean it can't be done. I'm fine with the change. I'd be fine if fights took 2-3 minutes tbh as long as there were no 1 shot boss mechanics to instagib you.
    Kthxhugsbye

Quote Originally Posted by MAGAForLife View Post
    That's how ICC was during CATA. I don't have a problem with one minute fights.
    No one have problems with 1 min fights. We have problems with fights that used to be 1 sec is now 1 min. It used to be like that in cata ? then why the fuck is it like that again after increasing in power for 3 expansions ? this is the problem