Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I am not sure if I am the only one who experienced this or not but I went afk today for over 2 hours while leaving wow on and when I came back, it was still online and logged in as usual instead of returning me to main character selection screen and usually after so long, disconnected from server message and main login screen.

It's hard to check because we, in EU at least, get disconnected often and randomly since launch but if you don't, try to confirm if this is indeed true.
    Helps a lot with camping things :P

Bear form is making roaring noises all the time now, even when not in combat. Really annoying.

10+ Year Old Account
    was in the middle of doing Stormheim invasion and the mobs went from Skull (110) to 99 (My level)

so they may have fixed that
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

One-handed racial autoattack animations seem to have been removed from some specs and replaced with generic Legion melee animations. I noticed this with Protection and Fury Warriors and Protection Paladins. I hope it's unintended, since some of them look really stiff and awkward compared to the fluid racial animations the models were designed around. It's also impossible to transmog non-artifact weapons into anything other than a preset artifact pair, so no mixing and matching main/offhand transmogs for artifacts any more once we get into BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascius View Post
    Ret paladin:
    - Divine purpose doesn't seem to proc of itself anymore, Unless I'm terribly unlucky with hours on dummy.
    The proc chance is just lower cause of the buff to DP (30% dmg)

I've had it proc off itself a few times. just not as often.

Halfhill Cooking skillups/requirements are bugged right now. Banquets are the only means to max your "Way of the..." cooking styles (as everything else in each line is grey at 575) and used to grant +5/+8 (depending on which one you chose) but now only give +1 per craft, yet still require the same insane amount of materials.

TLR: It'll take you 25 crafts per "Way of the..." to max each once you have Banquets left as your only means to raise each and expect to drop 1250 of a certain type of veggies and 2 sets of 500 another type of materials (plus 25 Soy Sauce) to max each one.

Tank specific gear rules seem to be gone:

Opaz now gives tanks the 25% instead of 15%.
    The stunning trinket from HOV didn't stun unless you were in tank spec. Now it just doesn't stun at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Diatribe View Post
    Halfhill Cooking skillups/requirements are bugged right now. Banquets are the only means to max your "Way of the..." cooking styles (as everything else in each line is grey at 575) and used to grant +5/+8 (depending on which one you chose) but now only give +1 per craft, yet still require the same insane amount of materials.

TLR: It'll take you 25 crafts per "Way of the..." to max each once you have Banquets left as your only means to raise each and expect to drop 1250 of a certain type of veggies and 2 sets of 500 another type of materials (plus 25 Soy Sauce) to max each one.
    I don't think that's a bug, that's how it was before 8.0. I am fairly sure the difficulty in Halfhill is there for the achievements and rewards associated with it.

Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    I'm not talking about hard mode loot (like Yogg0 had loots on boss and extra loot at the back, or Thorim with 2 chests spawning if Heroic). If you kill the Deconstructor in 'normal' mode (ie without killing the heart), you'll have to get the loots on a chest instead of looting the boss.

EDIT : Back to the Yogg0 example. Before, Yogg0 extra loot was on a chest named "Cache of the Old gods". It is now named "Cache of the Titans" : you can't loot Yogg.
    So is there only one Hodir, etc. chest now?

Seems like they did it to reconcile Ulduar loot method with legacy loot mode.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    I don't think that's a bug, that's how it was before 8.0. I am fairly sure the difficulty in Halfhill is there for the achievements and rewards associated with it.
    Yea. I had to craft a bunch of feasts to max out my cooking in Pandaria.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    Bear form is making roaring noises all the time now, even when not in combat. Really annoying.
    I find that hilarious.
    When in doubt, simply ask yourself: "What would Garrosh do?"

#wwgd

10+ Year Old Account
    The Chromatic Blade now drops again. Not a bug, but an undocumented change found by someone in the secret finding discord page
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeina View Post
    So is there only one Hodir, etc. chest now?

Seems like they did it to reconcile Ulduar loot method with legacy loot mode.
    Nope, Hodir still has 2 chests. Same for Thorim and Eonar (or w/e the name of that forest boss is). I reckon there's also a chest for the boss before Yogg, but I can't say for sure...

Speaking of which, faceless in Ulduar now uses the new models (same for fire elementals).
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

Nope. I came back to WoW after taking several years off and it was still like that from before. I'd managed to cap all but my last one prior to the patch and each and every one was like that. I'd be fine in doing 25 skill ups as long as the materials were adjusted to more realistic levels.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshog1 View Post
    They also nerfed the sprint speed from the Bear Tartare. used to be a 70% sprint speed for 4 seconds after you kill. now it only increases speed stat by 250 for 4 seconds which is only about a 15% movespeed increase. not sure if there was a reason for this nerf.
    ofc there was, people were having fun, just like with the Fighter Chow health increase ooc.

Snip
    Rogue: T21 4pc bonus disables combo point generation. As in you have to leave combat to be able to generate combo points again.

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    The Chromatic Blade now drops again. Not a bug, but an undocumented change found by someone in the secret finding discord page
    A few NLA items dropping again, another being the Jeweled Dagger found in Westfall.

Undocumented
    - Item Restoration (at least for me) has been wiped and only shows items looted since the patch.
    - Hippogryph mounts make a weird squeal now when you mount up.

Bugs
    - Equipment Manager spams me with "You can't do that right now" when I try to change sets, either new ones or ones from prior to patch.
    - BfA cinematic plays every time I log out.
    - You cannot switch between artifact transmogs at the transmogrifier, and you can't change skins in the order hall.
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2018-07-19 at 12:12 AM.

Updated everything that seemed relevant.

Twin Emperors in AQ40 no longer share a health pool. As a warrior the only way I could kill them was because I had a trinket that dealt magic damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Mortiferus View Post
    female voidelfs doesn't rotate while jumping.... male velfs and female belfs still do.
    It ain't easy being a void sister.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Also uh.... if you go to Tempest Keep... Kael'Thas got a new hairdo. I like to call it "bald and also missing half of his head in the back". It's not a good look for him.