Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Galbrei View Post
    Don't get why all the hate here. Considering how undergeared his rogue was in comparison to the hunter that was a pretty impressive burst of damage. I'm looking forward to trying that out on my rogue.

Edit: I just ran into an Alliance hunter and tried that. He too had a bit over 30k health, but since my rogue has 35k he just melted and I didn't even have anyone to get the Tricks buff on or the bg potion! Still not as broken as Sub was before the pre-patch, but this will do nicely for now.
    Wait a second...you managed to one shot someone with less 45% damage on the combo?
    Thats insane.

Do you have the shoulders legendary that gives you 100% crit on the combo?

Or maybe my gear is so bad that the difference between you and me is huge.
    I only have one legendary on my rogue and everything lol

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    This combo takes around 80-95% of someones HP.
    Not a one shot then...

Quote Originally Posted by MHMabrito View Post
    Not a one shot then...
    Yeah because gamers have never used the term one-shot when talking about gaming and doing massive damage in one spell or set up.

It doesnt have to literally mean one shot.

God people on the internet are so anal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well...if you want to get technical on me...ok

It's one click on the spell Killing Spree that is doing all the damage but yeah, u need to press some stuff beforehand.

- - - Updated - - -

made a video out of it
    Only thing new on the video is actual proof that it can one shot people.
    This time was ALMOST a one shot
    The overly serious music cracked me up lol.

that is impressive but all the specs can do that actually. just a hint, if you can think of that i wouldn't make a video or tell people about it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kraid View Post
    The overly serious music cracked me up lol.
    Its Boku No Hero Acedemia official soundtrack...to avoid copy strike issues ahah

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Just make a new video, do a compilation of the one-shots.
    I'm thinking about it...but is it really worth it?
    Maybe one crappy "almost" video is enough

I logged in a couple minutes ago and one shotted 3 more people with the combo...its getting boring really fast .
    Let me sleep on it.
    Maybe tomorrow it will be fun again

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait a second...you managed to one shot someone with less 45% damage on the combo?
    Thats insane.

Do you have the shoulders legendary that gives you 100% crit on the combo?

Or maybe my gear is so bad that the difference between you and me is huge.
    I only have one legendary on my rogue and everything lol
    No, I do have leggo shoulders. I forgot to consider that since you did your video in a BG where leggos don't work. I guess the shoulders more than make up for the lack of other buffs.

Ok, while you're free to not agree or criticize, coming to just post "KEK NO ONESHOT" is borderline spam. Either it's constructive or it's going to be hit from now on.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Ok, while you're free to not agree or criticize, coming to just post "KEK NO ONESHOT" is borderline spam. Either it's constructive or it's going to be hit from now on.
    Coldkil showing once again why hes one of the best mods on this site.

Long live killing spree OPness

Deleted
    Ok, i woke up.
    I feel like one shotting some people again

I...dont...think im going to make a video of actually one shotting people compilation.
    Its just not worth it.

Someone else could do it. Someone with more editing skills than me

Whatever im logging in and one shotting some noobs (just like a true noob with a OP character would say)
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2018-07-19 at 04:38 PM.

Deleted
    Thanks for the tips Shadowp, i never tried a "one-shot burst" before but i'm really excited for PvP in BFA so i'm gonna try this.

EDIT : it's really powerful for a 972 equipped ilvl (now 245).
    With your build i could take back 2 flags and make the Alliance win :

Last edited by mmoce75d07e829; 2018-07-19 at 06:49 PM.

Deleted
    @Daille

Im so glad its working for you makes me so happy

@AwkwardSquirtle

I ended up making another video just like you said.
    I was being lazy but i found the forces to make it.
    Its another crappy one. but im actually one shotting in this one

@Daille

Im so glad its working for you makes me so happy

@AwkwardSquirtle

I ended up making another video just like you said.
    I was being lazy but i found the forces to make it.
    Its another crappy one. but im actually one shotting in this one

That's more like it mate. Solid enough video, shows what you wanted it to show.

Throw a proc trinket in there and you're in.
    RIP ArenaJunkies

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Yeah because gamers have never used the term one-shot when talking about gaming and doing massive damage in one spell or set up.

It doesnt have to literally mean one shot.

God people on the internet are so anal.
    In all of the history of WoW, one shot stood for instantly killing someone with 1 spell. Only until recently has that been different.

Quote Originally Posted by MHMabrito View Post
    In all of the history of WoW, one shot stood for instantly killing someone with 1 spell. Only until recently has that been different.
    Really? When I was raiding in BC we also used the term "one shot" to mean killing a boss first try.

As with any language, the meaning of words can change over time. You can see how "killing someone with 1 ability" became synonymous with "killing someone with extreme ease."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gingerlemon View Post
    Really? When I was raiding in BC we also used the term "one shot" to mean killing a boss first try.

As with any language, the meaning of words can change over time. You can see how "killing someone with 1 ability" became synonymous with "killing someone with extreme ease."
    It's a pvp term and he's right it meant one spell or rather all damage occurring at the same time so that it's unhealable/unavoidable. Those types of things haven't been in the game for a long time though. Not that it matters.

The problem with outlaw burst is that if a team can survive killing spree with cooldowns/shields etc then the outlaw rogue doesn't really have any other form of burst.

Quote Originally Posted by gingerlemon View Post

One shotting a boss is one attempt. One shotting in PvP has normally been 1 skill after self buff setups.

On topic, new video of one shotting people flows better and more proves the point of OP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by keskmaz View Post
    It's a pvp term and he's right it meant one spell or rather all damage occurring at the same time so that it's unhealable/unavoidable. Those types of things haven't been in the game for a long time though. Not that it matters.

The problem with outlaw burst is that if a team can survive killing spree with cooldowns/shields etc then the outlaw rogue doesn't really have any other form of burst.
    Yeah..the problem is that killing spree is not a "one part" spell.
    Its several little hits over 2 seconds.

What is happening to me is that Cheap Shot stun is not big enough (4 seconds) to do Plunder Armor followed by Killing Spree and to kill them on stun.
    Every single class can counter you while you are doing Killing Spree and survive with low HP.

So...heres one idea for the ones having problems:

Pick the talent "Marked for Death" and use Between the Eyes while in stealth.
    The Between the Eyes stun is way bigger and is more than enough time for Killing SPree to end.