Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    It actually is not if you are looking at it long term. At the latest beginning with WoD, devs have been behaving like condescending assholes towards the playerbase. There have been insults, blaming the playerbase, derogatory comments of all sorts, just remember the armory shaming, staight up lies, lots of unwarranted drama.

People just no longer trust these devs, they do no longer believe anything these devs say. And for good reason.
    Please share any of the following you just listed. Lying, insulting the playerbase or derogatory comments.

And if I recall the armory shaming would have been dealt with internally. If you think it wasn't then feel free to.

Just for my curiosity. You say it's for a good reason and only one thing I know of from your list was armory shaming.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2018-07-18 at 06:01 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Is he physically unable to grow hairs on his body, or what?
    Yes, chaud is actually a naked mole rat.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

I mean, it's fully understandable they couldn't address every beta issue within the time-frame because well, they are humans. What annoys me is actually they are hard fixed on deadlines, it seems they are so entitled to deliver on the pre-set day that they just don't care if the product is finished or not.

There used to be a "When it's ready" policy, it seems now they just want to prevent content drought by just working around issues in real time.
    But well.. it has been worse: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sZ2a0VaOQM

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lyphe View Post
    Well somebody is all emo ...
    Guessing you have never played an mmo before? Patch day problems are common and normal. Also, most of the broken stuff is new, so not quite sure what you are talking about.
    Mind reading the Forums a bit more then.
    Most of the broken stuff was reported on Beta/PTR for weeks, if not months. It's normal things can be broken, but if people report something for months on end and you still ignore it, that's called incompetence.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

7+ Year Old Account
    cool can you make my warrior less trash now and nerf the freaking raid ?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Very professional and more transparent than we're used to.

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    It actually is not if you are looking at it long term. At the latest beginning with WoD, devs have been behaving like condescending assholes towards the playerbase. There have been insults, blaming the playerbase, derogatory comments of all sorts, just remember the armory shaming, staight up lies, lots of unwarranted drama.

People just no longer trust these devs, they do no longer believe anything these devs say. And for good reason.
    This comment perfectly exemplifies the reason why the devs started ignoring this community.

Quote Originally Posted by Icechaosss View Post
    This comment perfectly exemplifies the reason why the devs started ignoring this community.
    You're the reason why this game will always be low-effort garbage.

Servers are offline for a day when you pay for a subscription service, features get patched out because they couldn't figure out why it wasn't working in the first place, scaling is broken and it's staying that way until launch because God forbid things working before an expansion, there's nothing to do until the next week because they decided that we needed to sit on our thumbs for 7 days before getting the first quest of the pre-patch, and you really think there's no reason to be irritated as a paying customer? That people can't be mad because a lot of classes are going to be garbage until 8.1?

I can't think of a game, be it f2p or not, that can get away with this much crap and not have the community on their throats. Blizzdrones are cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by fishoa View Post

Servers are offline for a day when you pay for a subscription service, features get patched out because they couldn't figure out why it wasn't working in the first place, scaling is broken and it's staying that way until launch because God forbid things working before an expansion, there's nothing to do until the next week because they decided that we needed to sit on our thumbs for 7 days before getting the first quest of the pre-patch, and you really think there's no reason to be irritated as a paying customer? That people can't be mad because a lot of classes are going to be garbage until 8.1?

I can't think of a game, be it f2p or not, that can get away with this much crap and not have the community on their throats. Blizzdrones are cancer.
    Holy shit what? My dude there's putting words in people's mouth and you just shoved a fucking paragraph and a half in mines.

1. Never said not to be angry about the technical issues.
    2. Never said not to criticize Blizzard.
    3. Lolwut? I'm the reason why this game will always be low-effort garbage? I loved Legion, and literally all of my friends loved Legion. Whether you did or not, I genuinely don't care, but I fail to see how you disliking the game is my fault. Constructive criticism is fine. Cynisim, isn't.
    4. When in God's name did I say people can't be mad about changes? What in ANYTHING I said previously stated ANYTHING about class changes?

You're clearly angry about the state of the game. Speak up without feeling the need to call "Blizzdrones" cancer, and maybe people may actually listen to you.

PS - I'm one of the first people that will criticize Blizzard. I hate the new MW. I hate a lot of the class changes. But I discuss it.

So lemme fix my comment to you. Your comment perfectly exemplifies the reason why the devs started ignoring the MMO-C community.

Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    Blizzard is just a greedy corporation now. They do not give a rat's ass about the player.
    With people like you being entitled little fucks, I wouldn't care either if I was in their position.

It happens. If some people are really that upset, they need to take a step back and reevaluate what's really important in life. And an MMO that's down for a day or so isn't that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by javierdsv View Post
    What annoys me is actually they are hard fixed on deadlines, it seems they are so entitled to deliver on the pre-set day that they just don't care if the product is finished or not.
    Thats a problem with MBAs, not devs.

This not even uncommon in the software industry (or even many engineering industries). Usually its because they need sales to happen at a particular time so that they can be included in a specific quarterly report.
    Last edited by mmoca371db5304; 2018-07-19 at 01:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    With people like you being entitled little fucks, I wouldn't care either if I was in their position.
    I think were pretty justified to act this way when we pay around $210/£140 per year for a game that really doesn't feel as if its even been beta tested for the last expansion or so. There are already some classes they have given up on making feel good and are going to have to wait till 8.1 for game play updates despite them having months to fix them, leaving people who main them with a bitter taste in their mouth. Not even talking about numbers just classes that feel terrible, like shadow priest.

Not to mention the horrible GCD change that there was huge uproar about on all forums, yet they still went ahead with it, now the game feels stupidly slow paced. It just feels like the dev team have got sloppy and don't care about the players anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhru View Post
    Here is a pure example how Blizzard gave a flying f*ck about the beta bug reports.

I reported 3 months ago that in your garrison you cannot fish enormus fishes with the new fishing skill levels (WoD = 100 + lures 10-40) anymore... mostly small ones...
    GG it is still in the game... I wonder why do I even try sometimes. No more RIding turtle for you kids.
    More like they really aren’t concerned with how fishing in the Garrison from two expansions ago is working right now.
    Beta Club Brosquad

Did they remove the ability to show mounts in Dressing Room? Only works for pets now.

Last edited by Drejjmit; 2018-07-19 at 04:05 AM.

Deleted
    WTF Blizzard I need to play 24/7!!1111

Deleted
    Well guys, Buy a darkmoon deck now! You will get 10k+ dps Plus you cannot craft legendaries anymore because you need 800 skill... hahaha + you cannot fish big fish in your garrison anymore because you need 700+ skill LOL.
    I reported all these bugs on beta... yet all in the game. This dev team is a joke...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by splatomat View Post
    This corporate entity is not your friend. If you lapse on your subscription (aka fail to uphold your end of the arrangement) they're not going to give you time or chances! LOL They only give an F about the dollars/euros/pounds/etc in your pocket.
    Huh. I was unsubbed since July 2016, wasn't planning on coming back any time soon, but wanted the Christmas reward (achievement), since I had all the ones before that. Asked for a free day to get that, got a free week instead. Got my achievement, logged off and didn't sub for another 6 months. I also got a week on another account once, because I forgot to mail all the gold and BoE stuff to my main account when that old account lapsed and I didn't want to sub for a month just to log in once.

They really do give free time if you ask them nicely (and not too often, probably).

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd rather wait longer for BfA and have them test this content longer than pay 15$ a month to be a content tester on live.
    I'm just here to complain, if I'm being honest

Quote Originally Posted by fishoa View Post

The game has been unavailable for a day or more in the past. They usually just give everyone a free day.