Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    Again you are wrong, yes it is a hard science, the fact you don't know that and relied on billy bullshit of a link you tried to send me is a pretty good indication along with the rest of your thinking without evidence about this case.

Factoids about Psychology Today.

This is not an Authority on Science or Psychology. And the woman who runs it

She doesn't know shit either.
    "Only if you count years of psychotherapy" is a sarcastic reply to a stupid question. You are an idiot, MallSecurity. You always have been. I trust the position of Psychology Today (and every other website I didn't link) far more than I will ever trust your insipid, ignorant ramblings on the field. You make broad proclamations, backed up by nothing, then do nothing but fling your own intellectual feces at a source that is far more authoritative on the topic than you could ever hope to be, and when challenged, fail to produce any evidence or sources of your own.

You are an idiot and have proven that you are a waste of not just my time, but anyone's time. Welcome to my ignore list. Good day and good bye.

Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post
    "Only if you count years of psychotherapy" is a sarcastic reply to a stupid question. You are an idiot, MallSecurity. You always have been. I trust the position of Psychology Today (and every other website I didn't link) far more than I will ever trust your insipid, ignorant ramblings on the field. You make broad proclamations, backed up by nothing, then do nothing but fling your own intellectual feces at a source that is far more authoritative on the topic than you could ever hope to be, and when challenged, fail to produce any evidence or sources of your own.

You are an idiot and have proven that you are a waste of not just my time, but anyone's time. Welcome to my ignore list. Good day and good bye.

10+ Year Old Account

No she is pretty stupid, in my opinion, but not anymore than the fact she is the editor for a source you used. I quess journalism doesn't need to be exact for you and seriously knock it off with the exact science bullshit.

You have no fucking argument and you know it, you just embarrassed yourself.

By the way in reality you exactly do have to be a judge and someone who studies law to review this case unless you have 11 other people all of whom have been vetted by you know qualified court officers.

Your petty insults calling me a Moron and Idiot, because I point these things out doesn't save you, nor does your unqualified opinion about what I do for a living.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

That judge is obviously broken and you need to replace it, she should not be allowed to walk among normal people for quite a while until we are sure she is stable.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is why we create mandatory minimum sentencing rules. Sometimes things cannot be left up to the discretion of the judge.

But the problem is, sometimes they should.

It can be difficult to reconcile these two things.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Dragged the car....It got stuck to the van. Motorist is a person operating a vehicle.
    That's what I mean, you can't operate a vehicle while being dragged from a car.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    It'll reduce the chances of her running over anyone or hanging a toddler for a while.
    so would lethal injection, and all it would cost is 50 bucks worth of poison.

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    I have heard similar from people who've done both. With prison you're just there. Nothing to worry about assuming you're not in a high security center. Probation on the other hand you have to pay money, worry about drug tests that could be random, calling the probation officer weekly. In other words, having to do something.

I personally don't see probation worst than prison, but I don't see myself having to worry about either one.
    I spent a year in federal prison and then 2 years on probation after. There are random drug tests in prison. If you fail one, they put you in the SHU, which is really really bad. Failing a drug test can also result in loss of good time and sometimes even another charge. There is absolutely no instance in which prison is better than probation. Probation you can live comfortably with a few restrictions, but prison is miserable, lonely and dangerous. I'm a little baffled you've heard otherwise, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    This is not a left wing versus right wing issue, I think any woman who did what she did deserves the maximum penalty for her crimes. She should never be allowed around children again.
    Any woman? How about anyone, period? A sick fuck is a sick fuck, regardless of gender, and this is what this Purell-smelling, over-sanitized justice system refuses to acknowledge, let alone comprehend.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by spanishninja View Post
    so would lethal injection, and all it would cost is 50 bucks worth of poison.
    You forgot the costs of the required police force to keep riots from womens' right activists in check.
    Or should I say, riots from womens' right activists' white knights. That would be more accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by beedeehee View Post
    Any woman? How about anyone, period? A sick fuck is a sick fuck, regardless of gender, and this is what this Purell-smelling, over-sanitized justice system refuses to acknowledge, let alone comprehend.
    Well yeah my point was that I as a liberal do not think she should get leniency here for what she did. Gender should not matter. Was a reply to the person quoted.

Quote Originally Posted by Pipboi View Post
    "Probation is worse than jail because if you mess up you go to jail and that's when you REALLY suffer!"
    Holy fuck do you not realize how insane that sounds??

That being said, I live in Minnesota about an hours drive from Minneapolis and yeah, this woman needs to spend the rest of her life behind bars. This judge is a fucking scumbag.
    Talk about a bad attempt to troll my my post, you can't even quote me right, you invest words I did not say, shut up and get away you
    little maggot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Judge from the Brock Turner case got recalled, why not this one? I don't really know what extenuating circumstances caused these horrible crimes and I don't care.... The notion that the punishment is reduced because the crime wouldn't be repeated is ridiculous, did the Menendez brothers go free since they're fresh out of parents to murder and can't possibly repeat their crime, or did they get life without possibility of parole?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ge0 View Post
    I spent a year in federal prison and then 2 years on probation after. There are random drug tests in prison. If you fail one, they put you in the SHU, which is really really bad. Failing a drug test can also result in loss of good time and sometimes even another charge. There is absolutely no instance in which prison is better than probation. Probation you can live comfortably with a few restrictions, but prison is miserable, lonely and dangerous. I'm a little baffled you've heard otherwise, lol.
    Lol. The people who've told me their experiences with the law weren't the brightest of people.

How can one person lynch anything unless they are seriously schizophrenic?

- - - Updated - - -

The guy should honestly have been IP banned or w/e he freely admits he's just here to be a contrarian troll and try to wind people up. I'd say it was a shame someone could be like that, but he's a piece of shit so it isn't really. Should have had him on ignore a long time ago though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotunhammer View Post
    Talk about a bad attempt to troll my my post, you can't even quote me right, you invest words I did not say, shut up and get away you
    little maggot.
    First off, that's exactly what you said, I was not trolling.
    Second, you have some SERIOUS mental illness.. "Get away you little maggot" talk about an overreaction holy fuck... Seek psychiatric help immediately before you end up hurting somebody.

I'm not going to feel bad for her when someone assists in her early demise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    FROM WHAT I'VE BEEN TOLD. PROBATION is worse than prison. I do think she should be locked up however.
    Yeah being able to go home, work or whatever you like except break the law, drink alcohol and take drugs, and show up to the mandated meetings sucks compared to being in prison for attempted murder of a toddler.

Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    Yeah being able to go home, work or whatever you like except break the law, drink alcohol and take drugs, and show up to the mandated meetings sucks compared to being in prison for attempted murder of a toddler.
    I think they still get drug tested on probation. But yeah his post was sarcasm and I agree, probation is WAY WAY better than prison I'd imagine. Even considering the looming threat of prison hanging over your head if you eff up.

The judge should be removed, he is incompetent.

(this is what I wrote)Your right, had this been a man, no explanation, no pleading, nothing would stop him from going directly to jail for a long time.
    What pisses me off about this is many things, she does not take responsibility for her actions, she shifts blame to her husband, she say "sorry" to
    the people she hurt and caused a LOT of damage, and yet she is not even ordered to pay them any money for damages as far as I know.

and lastly, probation IS worse than jail, you can NOT do anything wrong, even the slightest as going jaywalking will end that your in jail
    and you can not ever drink anything, or go out for nice evening dinner etc, you are on strict rules and these people do not joke around
    they SEEK to fail you so you are sent to prison.

And to be honest, some say Min is so soft and left winged, frupp that, I am from Sweden, and I say send her to prison for
    attempted murder. Or send her to a loney bin for the rest of her life. Thats straight out of Sweden.

(this is what you wrote) "Probation is worse than jail because if you mess up you go to jail and that's when you REALLY suffer!"

Can you see the difference you ignorando? Or shall I take you to skool?
    There is a difference in saying "and lastly, probation IS worse than jail, you can NOT do anything wrong, even the slightest as going jaywalking will end that your in jail
    and you can not ever drink anything, or go out for nice evening dinner etc, you are on strict rules and these people do not joke around
    they SEEK to fail you so you are sent to prison. "

and saying "Probation is worse than jail because if you mess up you go to jail and that's when you REALLY suffer"

and if you truly can not see it, then please, go back to school and get a refund.