Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Pre-patch....what a let down

Another week to advance the story? Yuck.

I was all hyped but now... meh. Nothing really new yet.

Yeah. They could have given us a quest or two for the first week imo.

I can definitely see why this needed a whole forum post..?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gives 'em another week of "open Beta"

This is the beta forum.

Are you talking about Live?

Quote Originally Posted by Psygon View Post
    This is the beta forum.

Are you talking about Live?
    Considering how bug-ridden the game is right now, whether it’s live or still beta is a bit of a grey area... :3

I'm glad they're giving it a week to fix shit. There is so much stuff broken now with the game and with addons, I'd be pissed if I did the pre-patch content.

I want to enjoy the pre-patch content. That can only happen with days of hotfixes and addons getting updated.

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Another week to advance the story? Yuck.

I was all hyped but now... meh. Nothing really new yet.
    The Battle for Azeroth pre-patch is now live, and Blizzard are making some exciting changes to the way players access to World of Warcraft. The Battle for Azeroth pre-patch brings more changes than usual. New players can gain access to all wow content up through and including the Legion expansion simply by becoming a subscriber, and you no longer need to purchase the original wow base game. In addition, all existing wow subscribers have automatically been upgraded to Legion at no additional cost.

Deleted
    It's a fucking pre patch it's not going to be a wellspring of content

I'm fine with it. I logged all my alts, rearranged my UIs and reset my talents, did a few WQs just to feel things out, engaged in a bit of pvp through War Mode...

I'm busy with RL for next few weeks anyway, so this is enough for now.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by Brewmaster Kolee View Post
    I'm busy with RL for next few weeks anyway, so this is enough for now.
    You realize, though, that this is basically saying "yeah the restaurant didn't bring us drinks for 2 hours, but I wasn't thirsty until 2 hours later anyway so that was alright". You may not personally mind, but it was still a poor way to roll out the patch.

5+ Year Old Account
    Eh, I don't really mind. Gives me some time to get used to my class changes.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    You're all still beta testing and you will be until Battle for Abilities launches.
    Go spout your garbage else where or better yet get banned again.
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Firatha View Post
    Go spout your garbage else where or better yet get banned again.
    That was a bit harsh, don't you think? He hasn't really said anything offensive... this time... yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    You realize, though, that this is basically saying "yeah the restaurant didn't bring us drinks for 2 hours, but I wasn't thirsty until 2 hours later anyway so that was alright". You may not personally mind, but it was still a poor way to roll out the patch.
    Fair enough. If I was desperate for some new WoW content right NAO i might be disappointed. I was enjoying my break from the game so it hasn't affected me much. I did enjoy logging in and figuring out which talents I want to use, etc. I always geek out on that stuff.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

They wait 7 days to bring the pre quest because this patch is "very big" and didn't want it all broken before you start a nice story telling quest chain?

Yes you can argue this patch shouldn't be breaking anything when launched etc etc, but they added a lot of changes, did a huge stat squish and enabled War Mode etc. If it was all broken and your doing this pre quest and everything going wrong you would complain too.

Just relax, like others said, read up on your talents make sure you char is ready and set for next week.

It's like 20 minutes of quests.

Be ready to be more letdown.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewmaster Kolee View Post
    That was a bit harsh, don't you think? He hasn't really said anything offensive... this time... yet.
    He kinda did though it was low key but he did.
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

Deleted
    Pre-Whine... What a let down

- - - Updated - - -

You're all still beta testing and you will be until Battle for Abilities launches.
    All these Warlords Of Moan always seems to amaze me

Deleted
    Honestly, I think its for the best, they changed alot of stuff, people should have the chance to get used to the new routine, and its important they release it with this many bugs, it will increase the amount of bugs found before the launch. Makin it a much smoother run, they'll also find it easier to count the amount of players who will attend during the launch

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    You must be so fun at parties with always being so negative..