Poll: Will you be leveling in War Mode?

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    I dont agree with this at all. Certainly the suggestion that "most" classes/specs dont have strong pvp talents
    Maybe I should have made it clearer:

"Don't have strong PvP talents that are useful in PvE..."

There are some specs with obviously better "PvE-useful" PvP talents than others.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll turn it on when I feel there won't be many Horde fucking me over routinely.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

7+ Year Old Account
    Nope. World PvP can go burn in hell and I am glad I can finally avoid it even when grouping for WQs.

Yeah, because i get 3 more talents to choose from while lvling

I don't think I'll ever turn it off.

I rolled on a PvP server for a reason.. and I'm a bit disappointed that War Mode was even added as an option to be honest.

By default I will have it on. The extra talents are too much fun. If I do run into situation where I am outnumbered and getting ganked, I can always hearth and turn it off. Mostly though I expect players to be too busy with their own questing to care. And if I do have to keep my head on a swivel because we're at war and the world has become more dangerous? That fits the theme of the expansion.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

War Mode is going to be permanently on, except when I just wanna chill & farm herbs on my Druid.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quite a few fibbers posting yes.

You can encounter other faction before max level. I was 116 when I finally noticed the quests to go to the other continent. Now most people will prob wait until they have done all of their continents stuff but some wont

7+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, if you're like me and level from 110-120 at the start of the expac then there's literally no need not to have it on anyone who does have it on would be on their factions residing island while they're left peacefully to level.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, my first character is going to be all about casually leveling and reading the quests and getting all the possible pathfinder stuff already in-game done...
    For my second character I'm planning to do War Mode, which may not be the best choice because there will be a plethora of 120s running about, but I guess that just adds to the challange

Since I'll be leveling on release, yes. I also play to keep it that way, I was never into world PvP since not everyone is interested in it and I have no intentions to ruin someone else's day, but turning it on literally means "bring it on".

I despise ganking but if someone uses warmode just for bonuses and not for actual PvP, not my problem, it's not meant to help you with other stuff.

Nope. I won’t be able to start playing until the 20th so the game will be filled with max levels that will gank the crap out of me.

People seem very confident that it's a flat 10 % bonus, when all I see is:

Am I missing something? Does the bonus perhaps scale with the amount of pvp combat you do, or is it random?
    Best Zindai EU
    Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    I am not one person.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    You don't need to be interested in PvP to reap the benefits of War Mode. More experience, 3 more talents. If you hate PvP and would rather avoid it, I'd understand. But if you feel nothing towards PvP, why not for the sake of the other benefits?
    The rewards aren't worth the hassle. I might try at at some point, but just like I tried a PvP server at some point, it just didn't catch me in the long run.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, of course. I've been playing exclusively on PvP servers since launch for a reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to and will give it a shot but I fear that since I'm going to be starting a couple of days late there will be a lot of max level people out camping in the zones and at that point warmode stops being fun when you're not on a level playing field.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    War Mode is going to be permanently on, except when I just wanna chill & farm herbs on my Druid.
    damn straight

No. But I'm sure Blizzard will find a way to force me.

I definitely will on my main during the first few days as there won't be as many players on the opposing side's continent. Every alt will have it off as 10% mean absolutely nothing in the long run when you consider the fact that deaths will easily offset any gains it gives.

If it was 15-20%, I definitely would level all my alts with it.