Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by TehTemplar View Post
    All of those countries have had issues with immigrants and have actual no go zones. Great examples. You are digging yourself even further, maybe you should stop now?
    No-go zones are bullshit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Am I not supposed to enjoy the Chinese food in California that's here because of the Chinese immigrants?
    Ah the Chinese hardworking and disciplined people and a true boon to the workforce. They are also incredibly insular and keep to their own. In facts its not multicultural at all but a parallel society albeit a successful one.

Quote Originally Posted by Player Twelve View Post
    Here comes the people talking about the shallow parts of cultures again as if that's what people care about with multiculturalism.
    What's wrong with the Chinese immigrants here? They're hardworking people trying to make a living and contribute to the state in numerous ways. Why the fuck does it matter if they have a different culture?

All of those countries have had issues with immigrants and have actual no go zones. Great examples. You are digging yourself even further, maybe you should stop now?
    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/sh...m-no-go-zones/

Far to many people equate culture with race... This is getting pathetic.

A white person from the north of UK doesn't have the same culture as one from the south, and both of them have a different culture than the white people found in London.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

everyone that is stupid whop believes that change there mind when they leave there safespace and walk into one.....

Deleted
    On what basis?

Most of the Caribbean.

Quote Originally Posted by GreyWolf View Post
    What you really hate is that you ridiculous worldview and ideology is falling apart. And not all migrations are beneficial.
    No, what I hate like is how how immigration and migrants are being scapegoated for problems that existed well before they arrived. All migration is beneficial and it boosts the economy. What isn't beneficial however is the anti-immigration sentiment that is being spread by right wing groups and misinformed uneducated and poor natives. The West and East are not the same but I'm living proof and so are countless other successful migrants and first/second/third gens.

The thing about multiculturalism is that it's forced and everyone has to agree on it and if you don't agree on it or have a different opinion about it you are immediately called a racist/nazi/fascist ect ect, And that is the problem we have right now is that we put everyone in groups no matter if it is far right or far left, We don't think for ourselves anymore we just have to agree, By a socity that is forcing us to live in a multicultural environment wich is clearly not working with certain types of cultures.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthas242 View Post
    everyone that is stupid whop believes that change there mind when they leave there safespace and walk into one.....
    lol, I live in a heavy immigrant populated neighbourhood.

Exactly.

Anyone can say a particular area is a no-go zone if they are uncomfortable by the people living there. For example if I was a pakistani immigrant I would feel uncomfortable and made unwelcome to go to white/English neighbourhoods. In fact there are lots of examples of England flag totting natives throwing bricks through the windows of immigrants who are relocated into 'their' neighbourhoods. What's funny about this is that these low income white people who tend be right wing don't even own their houses.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Zarupia View Post
    The thing about multiculturalism is that it's forced and everyone has to agree on it and if you don't agree on it or have a different opinion about it you are immediately called a racist/nazi/fascist ect ect, And that is the problem we have right now is that we put everyone in groups no matter if it is far right or far left, We don't think for ourselves anymore we just have to agree, By a socity that is forcing us to live in a multicultural environment wich is clearly not working with certain types of cultures.
    Oh so you are a victim in all of this?

I thought lefties were meant to be the snowflakes not the nazis hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Arthas242 View Post
    but that will be hard, since they don't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Since when?
    Since never, just standard bullshit some uneducated fools who never had a book about European history in their hands like articulate. it took a bloody ~ 4k years for these cultures to live next to each other without killing their neighbours for money/faith/women/land/etc.
    Last edited by PL-Cibo; 2018-07-19 at 12:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    France is also multicultural. So is Belgium. So is the UK.

Spain is as well though they've been having some issues with that lately.
    I don't think it would be very hard to dig up a substantial list of "incidents" with immigrants in France. Especially from around the Paris suburbs area's, or Calais.

Quote Originally Posted by Nutri View Post
    I don't think it would be very hard to dig up a substantial list of "incidents" with immigrants in France. Especially from around the Paris suburbs area's, or Calais.
    I wasn't even talking about immigrants. I was talking about the natives with different cultures. Like Breton or Basque.

What's wrong with the Chinese immigrants here? They're hardworking people trying to make a living and contribute to the state in numerous ways. Why the fuck does it matter if they have a different culture?

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/sh...m-no-go-zones/
    Hahaha, you really posted a fact checker? hahahaha.

This level of delusion should be illegal.

Hahaha, you really posted a fact checker? hahahaha.

This level of delusion should be illegal.
    Oh, sorry, I forgot this was 2018 and we're supposed to use our feels and not facts. FEELS BEFORE REALS.

Multiculturalism = Segregation.
    Leftists should learn what the terms they use actually mean.
    Multiculturalism = Indian cast systems = bride kidnapping = Sharia law = Child brides.
    Kenny gona die tonight!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PL-Cibo View Post
    but that will be hard, since they don't exist.

Since never, just standard bullshit some uneducated fools who never had a book about European history in their hands like articulate. it took a bloody ~ 4k years for these cultures to live next to each other without killing their neighbours for money/faith/women/land/etc.
    https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...refugee-crisis

Even Merkel has admitted they exist, and she has been the staunchest defender of mass, uncontrolled immigration.

Quote Originally Posted by Gouky View Post
    Multiculturalism = Segregation.
    This has to be the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Player Twelve View Post
    Here comes the people talking about the shallow parts of cultures again as if that's what people care about with multiculturalism.
    People should be bought into a country based on their merits that is the only argument I can accept, when you start baring people based on race, religion and culture that is wrong not to mention lazy. There are far better reasons to hate certain people