Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    This has to be the dumbest thing I have ever heard.
    Is cannibalism a cultural thing?
    Do you think people who want to eat people and people who don't want to be eaten can coexist?
    Multiculturalism = Segregation. FACT
    Kenny gona die tonight!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Arthas242 View Post
    everyone that is stupid whop believes that change there mind when they leave there safespace and walk into one.....
    Calls others stupid.

Communicates like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gouky View Post
    Is cannibalism a cultural thing?
    Do you think people who want to eat people and people who don't want to be eaten can coexist?
    Multiculturalism = Segregation. FACT
    The United States has hundreds of different cultures (if not more)... and yet, we seem to be doing just fine.

Maybe you should have a law that bans cannibalism... just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamov View Post
    less than 1% of the population isn't huge.
    The United States has approximately 1.3 million active-duty troops, with another 865,000 in reserve, one of the largest fighting forces of any country. Also, keep in mind, a troop consists of multiple personel, so the 1.3 million is a smaller number then the number of individual people serving. This doesn't even include the numbers of all family members that partcipate within the comminty, which would, at the very least, quadruple the individal numbers.

It's an existing, huge, multiculture society that lives quite peacefully together, and has done so for a very long time.
    Last edited by Total Crica; 2018-07-19 at 01:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    The United States has hundreds of different cultures (if not more)... and yet, we seem to be doing just fine.
    Thanks for the laughs

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    Thanks for the laughs
    Can you refute it? Your fear of other cultures is your own problem, not theirs.

Grunt
    5+ Year Old Account
    Isn't that exactly what the anti-immigration people are... SJWs?
    Don't confuse him, might bite you.

They become aggressive if cornered intellectually.

Quote Originally Posted by PL-Cibo View Post
    I don't really care what merkel says in an interview that is shortened, and without context. And wihle she says, "die gibt es" I failed to find a link in a german medium that actually does have some repute where these zones are (as always there are enough ghettos for the poor, but well you don't need a different culture for that, and i could walk through them without a problem).

You can argue with media like the express all day, lol. But i live in the center of europe, I see these evil guys every day, and i have seen these so called no go areas, mostly in the night while i was drunk. Don't spew uninformed things you read in a third grade paper around like they are facts.
    Iirc she talked about how Germany needs to improve on its police force, because there were areas that were not safe in general. She never said that these areas were that way specifically because of immigrants or anything like that. But people love to take it out of context, ignoring the fact that nationals can create dangerous neighborhoods as well. Doesn't fit their agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthas242 View Post

hell i meet a bernie sanders supporter back in 2016 on my campus who was muslim and believed in trumps ban on countries with lots of terrorist *so called muslim ban* and is very basic, he even said he father fleed before the radicals took over the government and he does not want to bring the same kind of people that his father fleed for his life from and want to implement sharia law because they do not WANT TO COME HERE FOR A BETTER LIFE. they want to destroy life as we live it, which is freedom.

People also forget THE USA had it borders closed for over 60 years with no immigration before trump even *thought of doing it*

overall, immigration should be merit based and BECAUSE YOU want to assimilate to our culture and ideals, not change them into yours. a country with no borders is no country.
    That part is missing the point, though. My father, too, fled from an oppressive government that threatened his life. But he never said that no one else from that country should ever be allowed to flee again. The issue with the Muslim ban was always that it was targeted to blanket stop people from that country at all - even after they earned it.
    It's not like anyone in those countries can just say "hey, I want to migrate" and bam, they get a visa. There are rigorous background checks and tons of paperwork involved. That ban though was stranding people that had already gone through all of that, simply because it operates on a presumption of guilt, that 'anyone from these countries is a potential terrorist'. It stopped people who wanted to come for a better life. Sure, it also stopped people who wanted to destroy freedom the same way. But that is the issue. Treating a whole population like you would treat the worst of them is the issue.

Maybe you should have a law that bans cannibalism... just a thought.
    You do not understand what Multiculturalism actually is.
    Putting Africans into Ghettos and call it multiculturalism, isn't actually Multiculturalism.
    If US is considered a Melting pot. Putting Turds into the pot will eventually turn it into the pot full of Turds.

If you are not allowed to practice Sharia law, Bride Kidnapping, Cannibalism, Child Marriage, then you are not Multicultural society.

What you consider Multiculturalism is people who look different from you, behaving exactly like you.
    Last edited by Gouky; 2018-07-19 at 01:24 PM.

You do not understand what Multiculturalism actually is.
    Putting Africans into Ghettos and call it multiculturalism, isn't actually Multiculturalism.

If you are not allowed to practice Sharia law, Bride Kidnapping, Cannibalism, Child Marriage, then you are not Multicultural society.

What you consider Multiculturalism is people who look different from you, behaving exactly like you.
    Then you are an ignorant fool. You can have multiculturalism and still have laws. I don't have the same culture as either of my next-door neighbors, and we manage to do just fine. Many cultures... just in my single neighborhood. I'm sure that must piss you off.

Your idiotic belief system is the problem. It may be racism, xenophobia, or just plain willful ignorance. Honestly, I don't know you well enough to make such a determination, not yet.

Edit: I have looked at some of your posting history, and I have made a determination about you. Yeah, it's not good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Switzerland.
    You're not really making a case here, try putting together people from opposing religions into one country like Jews and Muslims....oh wait.

Quote Originally Posted by MS-20 View Post
    You're not really making a case here, try putting together people from opposing religions into one country like Jews and Muslims....oh wait.
    Once again, the United States manages just fine. Hell, we even got the Christians to stop being so oppressive... a bit.

Then you are an ignorant fool. You can have multiculturalism and still have laws. I don't have the same culture as either of my next-door neighbors, and we manage to do just fine. Many cultures... just in my single neighborhood. I'm sure that must piss you off.

Your idiotic belief system is the problem. It may be racism, xenophobia, or just plain willful ignorance. Honestly, I don't know you well enough to make such a determination, not yet.

Edit: I have looked at some of your posting history, and I have made a determination about you. Yeah, it's not good.
    What different cultures?

Multiculturalism: of, relating to, reflecting, or adapted to diverse cultures.
    Dictionary proves you wrong.
    And my neighborhood alone has multiple cultures... and we are living quite peacefully together. Of course, we don't really have a bunch of white nationalists running around.

Yep, you can still have laws, and still have different cultures. Sorry, you lose.

I think we have nailed down the problem.

It failed miserable here though it's arabs/muslims of course that's the problem.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Deleted
    Can you refute it? Your fear of other cultures is your own problem, not theirs.
    Yeah when Muslims are throwing gays from buildings it must be fear that drives us to not accept their culture

I love when nationalists and white nationalists try to whine about others not being peaceful. It's like they don't even own a damn mirror.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GreyWolf View Post
    Yeah when Muslims are throwing gays from buildings it must be fear that drives us to not accept their culture
    Maybe you should pass a law that says you cannot throw gay people off of a building, just a thought.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by TehTemplar View Post
    Ethnic groups German 65%, French 18%, Italian 10%, Romansch 1%, other 6%

Yeah, those 6% really make it a multicultural society.
    rofl

Considering all of the wars fought over the centuries in Europe, the first 4 listed definitely make it multi-cultural. Heck, they even...wait for it...have their own languages.

Peaceful multicultural societies don’t exist

What about the US? We're as multi cultural as it gets.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Uneducated words. Spat with an overly aggressive stance. Just to defend one's powerlessness, insignificance and knowledge of living and perishing without any true value generation. THIS, I call sad.