Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Is it really a problem with them not getting the right education, or is the problem the fact that there is a significant number of sources on the internet striving to radicalize them?
    Women have been reasonably emancipated to the point that they did not need to marry such men for several decades yet this type of men only just appeared comparatively. That would suggest that the issue is not an absence of monogamy or female emancipation but something more recent.
    Two things, first of all media, we never had this much media, so the very notion of covering single crazed men, wasn't high on the list. Secondly, societal standards of behaviour, is not something the internet goes by, meaning being a sad lonely man, you can express that notion with like minded people without the societal standard of ridicule.

Also I really wonder how this one man-one woman concept interfaces with us gays because we are conspicuously absent from that paradigm. . .
    Same question regarding being bi. Does it become two men-one woman?

Quote Originally Posted by Howeller View Post
    Don't homosexuals take up about the same percentage in both genders?
    This is related to one of Peterson's arguments actually. Why should we stop at achieving 50% men/women equality of outcome everywhere? Shouldn't we aim to achieve equal non-binary 33%? WHere does it stop? Should 50% of miners, brick layers and oil rig workers be required female by some kind of law?

Deleted
    Not really, no. Homosexual men outnumber homosexual women in almost every study. The reverse is true for bisexuality. And the numbers keep going up for both as more people feel free to experiment.
    Guess we found our solution, incels should be jumping up on the D

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenho View Post
    This is related to one of Peterson's arguments actually. Why should we stop at achieving 50% men/women equality of outcome everywhere? Shouldn't we aim to achieve equal non-binary 33%? WHere does it stop? Should 50% of miners, brick layers and oil rig workers be required female by some kind of law?
    I'd be impressed if we ever reached 33 % non-binary population.

The reverse actually. But the numbers, especially for bisexuals, are growing across successive studies.
    I'd put that on people becoming more sexually honest about themselves. You'd be surprised how many people can be situationally bisexual.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Partially I was joking, partially, sure why not, if it's fun... This forum is kind of like a cult for WoW... cults of all kinds exist, fandoms is another name for them... only cults generally revolve around either a personality, or a teaching of some kind.

Buddhism, Christianity, etc, all started out as cults.
    Its not at all a cult with how many different opinions that are allowed here. How can cults be fun if youre expected to think, act and say what they want. That sounds awful :/

Deleted
    I doubt that tbh unless there is an organic/ecological reason for it. But 10-15% seems very likely with some countries already there. And considering how acceptance correlates strongly with higher numbers in polls you can assume that countries that poll low might have numbers suppressed due to people not willing to admit it.
    Wait, now I am actually a little confused. Is non-binary, bisexual, or is it the one where people can switch between being a woman or a man?

Deleted
    Oh I am not talking about non-binary, they are a bleep in statistics. I am talking homosexual/bisexual/transgender.
    Had me for a second, 15 % non binary, that's more than I thought. Yeah I could believe homo-, bisexual and transgender making up that amount.

Quote Originally Posted by Howeller View Post
    I'd be impressed if we ever reached 33 % non-binary population.
    I agree, but shouldn't it be the goal we all work towards? Or perhaps try to reach equal 11% across bigender, trigender and pangender?
    Again - where does this stop?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenho View Post
    I agree, but shouldn't it be the goal we all work towards? Or perhaps try to reach equal 11% across bigender, trigender and pangender?
    Again - where does this stop?
    Don't know, and since we don't have it here I don't care. Also that's not exactly what was being discussed.

Deleted
    I mean, non-binary has more to do with not accepting gender roles than with sexuality. Realistically since gender roles are social constructs, I at least consider them meaningless (the genders, not non-binary people). What I'd mostly focus on was sexual orientation, not gender orientation.
    Ya lost me... But you do you!

What I'd mostly focus on was sexual orientation, not gender orientation.
    Are you seriously advocating questions about sexual orientation at job interviews?

Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    No you left out I don’t give two shits about your silly ass opinions replies to me or the professional Uncle Tom Sowell quotes.
    Your argumentation skills are severely lacking, I would keep myself from discussing intellectual topics any further if I were you.

Personal attacks and foul language does not make for a good argument. You could literally argue for fluffy kittens being fluffy and lose with this style.

What? Where? How?
    I was just saying that if we are discussing demographics (which is what I was doing after 2-3 questions from posters), sexual orientation is a better thing to focus on than gender identity.
    You were replying to my post about Peterson and equality of outcome. It specifically mentioned genders in a workplace.
    But OK, perhaps you're lost in the conversation.

Deleted
    It wasn't so much about it being in California or even conservative, more about population density. Rural gays have it rough.
    Don't know why, but that just reminds me of the Little Britain skit of "The only gay in the village"

I don't believe in enforcing equality of outcome. I believe in making a far more significant effort in enforcing equality of opportunity though.
    THat's good to hear, I suppose its every reasonable person's point of view, including Peterson.
    His argument is precisely that equality of outcome is ridiculous (see the female miners example) and as studies have shown not a natural thing at all.

Here is the thing.
    The first step of equality of opportunity is the absolute necessity that every household is financially secure.
    Funny you mention this because the result of increased financial security is increased inequality of outcome

Nazis would've remained evil even if they had won. And it would've been their downfall, eventually.

Gotta love the comment from the Retard (capital R) loling over the Holocaust though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sialina View Post
    Your argumentation skills are severely lacking, I would keep myself from discussing intellectual topics any further if I were you.

Personal attacks and foul language does not make for a good argument. You could literally argue for fluffy kittens being fluffy and lose with this style.
    You can’t lose with a style because it’s not a style. Truth is truth eloquent or not it doesn’t matter if it’s mean or polite. As to the matter of winning anyone over, if someone is put off by the word fuck and not the argument then they don’t have one and can’t. Which is why they will deflect for the low hanging fruits of complaining about the word fuck or being easily offended at their ideas being destroyed by calling it personal insult or otherwise.

If you’re offended by what I’m saying and I didn’t say fuck “ you” or make personal attacks directly to you then maybe find a safe space google the term “Snowflake”. Show no PC get none in return .

I’m decent to everyone. I’m not required or willing to be nice to everyone.
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2018-07-19 at 10:49 PM.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis