Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    You must have missed those things called PVE servers. Somehow, even with those, the game is alive!
    I know the game is “alive” and that’s not my argument. I’m saying that I think the game would be better if there were no PvE and PvP servers. I believe that PvP is a core part of the game that in the history of lore, makes sense to experience. Immersion is the word I’m looking for... This is an MMORPG, no?

10+ Year Old Account
    RIP griefers

Then you can opt into PVP The rest of us can enjoy not having to deal with edge lords ganking people 100 levels lower then them.
    Don’t think you understand my point. I can try to go simpler if you want, but at this point you are just being ignorant. Why does ganking someone 100 levels below you an edge lord? I like your cute little buzzwords!

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    World pvp hahaha, you meant world grieving? Sure I like griefing people as much as the next wanker, but come on m8, hop into INSTANCED pvp with some friends and just CRUSH people the right way: it's not even l2play, it's l2win

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wada View Post
    The PvP talents of WW suck(I wish I could control my FSK, but they removed that one).
    Yo not sure if someone has commented on it yet. FSK can be controlled if you use Tiger Style that extends the range of Leg Sweep. No idea why the tooltip doesn't say it but this talent does both things. But yeah i agree that the pvp talents for ww monks sucks compared to the other classes. I use war mode anyway though cause i hope for some cool duels

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    hahah screw you
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

>it's fun being a one shotting faggot
    I have no pity for you

No, I get your point, it's simply nonsense. Enjoy your PVP, the rest of us will enjoy not being ganked.
    This isn’t even about ganking or camping lowbies for me. This is about giving cry babies the chance to opt out of a part of the game that quiet literally is the point of this expansion. It’s not nonsense, it’s part of playing an MMORPG. Funny thing is that camping and ganking lowbies is always the example that’s used to demonize world pvp, but I see far more people openly complaining about being ganked as a 110 and just seemingly being unable to mentally process it or handle it.

What do you assume “my pvp” is exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Malderon View Post
    Truth be told, BFA prepatch killed all world pvp. The major fun about world pvp was Unfairness of it. Not only now you can't oneshot low levels
    ahhh what?

that whole sentence was cheap and pathetic pvp is sposta be fair why you think theirs bg brackets ,so lowbies wont war mode on so they don't get bothered leveling
    so what.......what your telling me is your a cheap ass p___y who cant fight there own level.....would a 50-yr old kill a 1yr old cuz its fun wtf.......
    pretty pathetic if you depend on a lowbies for your pvp game needs wtf

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Now that there are less ways to hide how much you suck at actual pvp, all of wpvp is dead? That's an interesting conclusion. Dumb, but interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lmao this is exactly the type of crying everyone was expecting.

The cowards of the world can no longer push over the unsuspecting little guy... what a tragedy.

I'm having alot more fun doing world PvP than I have in years just BECAUSE everyone(well mostly everyone) is willing.

Lol, this is fucking great. Another pathetic lowbie killer bitching. One shotting lowbies isn't pvp bud. You want pvp you got it now. Go out in the open world and try ganking people. Only this time around it's not gonna be defenseless lowbies but people that expect you and love whooping big boy ass. THATS pvp.
    Last edited by Renedric; 2018-07-19 at 10:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Icoblablubb View Post
    poor lad shitty griefer OP who liked grinding people so they are forced to stop questing can't do that shit anymore wah wah wah .
    Lame gamers like you who can't defend themselfs during questing and all they do is grind mobs, I honestly pity your kind. If I wanted to grind mobs I play D3 or something.

Quote Originally Posted by InfectHerGadget View Post
    You can't one shot much lower levels characters anymore and world PvP is dead..

Feels like a troll post
    Since when unpopular opinion is trolling?

Quote Originally Posted by Artelia View Post
    World pvp is dead since Blizzard stoped care about wpvp balance.

Before prepatch one blood dk tried to kill Saurfang

Boss npc and 20 players was not able to kill the blood dk for over 3 minutes despite all that cc and dmg. How you can possibly kill this class solo?
    Rogue still can one-hit you and if not...vanish vanish vanish...

So yes ... wpwp is dead.

For years

Back in wotlk there was prot warrior abble to kill two-three players at once. They nerfed it in one week. Just to know ...for comparison.
    Well, world pvp was never balanced and it's a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasperboy View Post
    Now we know who used to camp STH back in the days. Good to know they suffer because they can't take the challange in arena and BG's. xD
    Yes, I was camping STV on my lvl around 30, so bad of me having actual fun in game!

Quote Originally Posted by Vofka View Post
    Good job, OP i wasn't supporting you at first but seeing all this casual screeching about you being a big meanie makes me laugh. Kill them, kill them all.
    Sadly, they respawn and not even thinking about giving up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    World PVP was alive for me from about level 23 to level 42 on my first toon.
    Vanilla? Most likely the golden age of outdoor pvp. As much as hate many things in vanilla, I will never forget huge pvp events around the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tems View Post
    OP, if you want to talk about *actual* world pvp tho, since the pre patch I have never seen that much world pvp either on Broken Isles or Argus.
    Most world pvp started in zones you could least expect it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sails View Post
    Your fun shouldn't come at the expense of others.....
    You see, what I am trying to say, it worked both ways, not always ganker had all the fun. While my fun was sometimes selfish, I experienced both sides many times, and whole experience was amazing no matter I was losing or not, it was emotinal and fun.

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieChicken View Post
    One man's tears are other's delight
    This comment actually represents the whole situation, cry babies finally got what they wanted and people who actually enjoyed constant outdoor pvp were left behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiwack View Post
    War is not for the faint-hearted. Sack up or get out of the way.

If you want competition you gotta play by the rules and face reality.
    Playing by the rules is boring, games should be excited, no? I prefer to face reality in actual real life with my gf.

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    Imagine how you feel. Now that's how everyone who has gotten ganked over the past 10 years has felt. Now all the retards are stuck fighting each other lul.
    So you think I haven't been ganked ever for the past 13 years playing wow?

Quote Originally Posted by steristumpie View Post
    And may it stay dead.

My warmode is staying off forever. So nice to be out questing as a clothie without some no-lifer rogue / feral stun locking you out of invis when you’re low from killing a rare. Because that’s all world PvP was.
    Yes, because of people like you, the fun was ruined.

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    Pretty much, and by how the OP is acting makes one wonder how they would go up against an experienced hard as nails PVPer.. As I see it ganking low level players, for no real reason other than being a complete tool, is the mark of a cowardly player..
    When low levels reloged their high geared mains the fun only started.

Quote Originally Posted by Paetolus View Post
    I've had a lot of fun with warmode so far, had a nice 10v10 in Stormheim over the quartermaster yesterday. Sure, maybe there won't be anymore ganking, but honestly, the fun in world pvp should be the challenge and the randomness (and the scale of it, I think introducing a city siege mode would be cool.)
    Glad you enjoyed it! Maybe there is a hope for World pvp? Nah, who am I kidding...

Quote Originally Posted by Enan1981 View Post
    Cant rank in arenas or feel good in battlegrounds so gotta pick on the unsuspecting lowbies to get their jollies Poor thing....
    Did I even say a thing about BGs or arenas? World pvp usually happens during leveling or doing other !PVE! content, it has barely anything to do with high lvl pvp content.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashwing View Post
    How sad that you cant be a cunt and gank lowbies I really do feel that the game is unplayable for you !
    How sad you were playing on pvp server and couldn't protect yourself? Well, good news, you can stay in your cave forever now, only fighting mobs now, so exciting!

Quote Originally Posted by Thieves cant View Post
    rest in peace world pvp. everyone knows who was the best subtlety rogue during warlords of draenor.

after doing great research i've come to the conclusion that blizzard is; blizzed entertainment because they roll us into Lincoln blunts and smoke us.
    R.I.P.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyro- View Post
    I have always played in PvP servers. Now with Warmode, since most open world PvP encounters are 1v1, I will simply disable it while playing classes that are garbage in 1v1, and enable it while playing with a good 1v1 class.
    Exactly, and I am certain many people will do it following your logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Kakera View Post
    Get pooped on ganker. You're likely the same kind of person that would kill my alts as I was leveling them only to be camped shortly after by my main that severally out geared you. And then you have the audacity to say the only reason I'm beating you is I have PvE gear. Unfair you say? It works both ways. Sucks to suck.
    I was in both situations many times, I have over 14 110 and over 20 100+ lvls, trust me, I know it works both ways and that's what I am trying to deliver on those forums but people never understand me because they honestly think that only ganker gets all the fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    People said the same thing when raid items got removed from rated. It was suppose to kill arena.

Adapt or accept you really never was great in wpvp anyway.
    Yes, Accept removal another MAJOR fun which was in game, YEY!

Quote Originally Posted by exochaft View Post
    Yeah, I prefer a fair fight as much as possible when I instigate open world PvP. When it came to the Talon's Vengeance rep grind, I actually made a macro of /apologize to all the super undergeared people and same faction people when I was killing them, because it does feel kind of cheap doing that and not really fun. Maybe Blizz can get away from those types of grinds, especially when it's killing blows only, ugh.

Although... I do get those streaks of vengeance from time to time, reminiscent of vanilla escalation PvP battles that start from lowbie mass murders. In general, I won't start PvP fights, but I'll certainly finish them and camp the offenders as long as possible.
    That's the way I highly respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Lodvampire View Post
    So, I'm from Goldrinn - US, a previous non pvp realm with Alliance as majority, and i never liked pvp that much, but i decided to give this war mode a shot, doing wq in all the broken islands zones, from 20h to 00h, except for those free-for-all wq, i came across to only 4 players, same realm as mine.
    I don't know if there's any problem with sharding (that suppose will put you in the same shard with others with war mode, at least in the same CRZ), or if people just don't get interest yet, at least in those free-for-all wq i not been 1 shot like was before.
    Because PVP outdoor died, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by Exeris View Post
    Sad part, there are probably people that would enjoy this. :\
    People who bully people irl are not humans, ganking in game is nothing like that and if you support that idiotic msg which Sliske wrote you should check your doctor because it looks to me you are losing the difference between reality and Virtual Reality.
    Quote Originally Posted by rpdrichard View Post
    OP sounds like someone who starts his day like Gru from Despicable Me. I know that different folks different strokes, but how can anyone get any fun from harassing players that pose no threat or challenge.

I´m quite sure most of the playerbase won´t miss that kind of "World PvP".

PD: Thank fot the new signature.
    Yes, because they can't accept the unfair combat doing their usual questing, such people should only play on PvE servers, they are too weak.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    >thinks world pvp is killing low levels
    >thinks fun = unfairness
    >mfw lolwat
    It's part of it, not the whole thing. I enjoy being in hardcore situations when I have to kill let's say 3 people my lvl at once. When I have to call my friend and land a sweet revenge. All of this is time consuming, I understand, but it was fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    was wondering when I was going to start seeing these posts "wahhh I can't gank unsuspecting lowbies anymore waaaah"
    I am not talking about killing lowbies, about anyone. The system should have been added only for PvE servers if ever.If you think that world pvp(fun) was only about killing low lvls are absolutely wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Psygon View Post
    Good to know who the gankers are!

Most normal people prefer a fair fight. Whiny gankers are not normal.
    So, Blizzard created content originally through years which was not normal by your logic, then if you played at least a while on pvp server that makes you a very terrible person!

Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    In the last 12 hours I've raided Orgrimmar twice, had a skirmish in Stranglethorn where two entire raid groups showed up and fought for Goldshire against the Horde. I've had more world pvp in the last 24 hours than I've had in the last 3 years.
    Happy for you! I hope you had a good fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsgrace View Post
    No, only Douchebaggery was about unfairness, if you don't like a fair fight.... I pity you.
    I like fair fights, I liked all kind of world pvp until this moment. And now it all died.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaito92 View Post
    nice bait.
    Not a bait, I am just representing not popular(appreantly) opinion, because looks like more than half of wow population are now pathetic suckers who can't handle pvp combat outside of BGs/Arena
    Quote Originally Posted by Baroclinic View Post
    I would not classifying 1 shotting someone 10+ levels under you as PvP. Nor would I classify wacking someone while they're killing such and such elite and have already spent their resources PvP.
    I am mostly concerned about pvp with same lvls, fighting for mobs, and having actual fun. Seeing a gnome/goblin whom you can't kill is insanely lame and the reason why I avoided PvE server as plague.

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    Just because you can do something doesn't mean you always should... If you find enjoyment in killing people who die in 1 hit from you, and pose you no threat, then you're just power tripping on being a dick to people, and gaming in general is better off without you. If you're killing people who pose you at least some sort of threat then fine, whatever, but if you're running around one shotting people 50+ ilvls below you (let alone actual character levels) you're everything wrong with PvP servers.
    I killed all kind of levels in all kind of areas, I play wow for more than 13 years and I had shit tons of outdoor pvp and most fun pvp actually started with people who had no intention to do any kind of pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Ganking low levels isn't Pvp. That's just a Asshole vs. Player.
    I am not mad because ganking low levels, I am mad because of ganking reducement in general. You can now feel safe in many zones where you could not before if you don't use warfront, and it ruins all the fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Reji View Post
    Makes thread drama posting and then bashes those who give him criticism. Yikes.

If someone kicks you in the face you await next hit and stand still? That's not my philosophy of living.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    1) Before i say anything let me just say I HATE the activity of killing low levels

BUT

I completly agree some of the fun in World PvP is in its "non-consensuality".

How can i explain it...

Its like when i used to kill players in Stormwind and Orgrimmar after they took a portal to it.
    It gives a weird thrill to kill players in their home town. The place they least expect. The place where they felt "safe"

Some of the beauty of "non-consensuality" in World PvP is that it makes it so the activity is fluid and can happen in the most strange of places or the weirdest times.
    Now everyone is expecting it...and it is kinda strange.

But whatever, i dont mind the change IF, and only IF it will work out in the end and MANY people play with Wormode: ON.
    Which is kinda making me worried.
    Am i going to play the game alone from now on because no one will turn on War Mode?
    We will see.
    Good post. One of best on this topic really, you gave some useful information unless many others. And abotu your words. I hate that now everyone is expecting combat, the whole fun was that you might not be prepared.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    My favourite part was whispering a guy to leave me alone and he called me a bitch. So I treated him like a bitch and got two friends to camp him for 3 hours. He kept whispering us to leave him alone because it wasn’t fun anymore. It was fun for us.

This is my extent of World PvP for all of Legion. This doesn’t even say anything about the assholes who camp the Argus beacons with 15 people.
    You see, you all had fun, happened to me tons of times when I revenged my death after being lamely ganked. People here just don't understand how fun it is to be in warzone all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    What? The point of World PvP is to do PvP in the world, usually in large-scale battles, similar to the ever-famous Tarren Mill VS Southshore.

It's unfair, but it's not griefing like ganking lowbies. And now, it will be even more fair, since those engaging in it are doing so willingly.

If you are doing something that is not fun for the other participant, then it's a toxic activity. It's game, those playing are doing so to have fun, yet you apparently love the most abusive form of PvP gameplay avaliable.

Your favored activity is dead, and it's a good ridance. The players rejoice. The griefers cry, and we dance even more.
    No matter what you think, that "activity" was a part of wow for more than 13 years and gave tons of fun to many PvPers who actually enjoy world pvp content.

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    Oh, that is the issue you have. You don't want "pvp" you just want to gank people that aren't going to be able to really fight back? I'm sure you can find some low levels somewhere out there to get your fix from.
    I wanna kill people anywhere, kill them ALL, until they start bleeding with red tears and come to my server and whine and pray for me to stop. Again, I never had much fun killing grey players, it was fun to PvP while doing PvE content. Now PvE players just gonna do PvE content and u won't be able to gank them.
    Quote Originally Posted by La View Post
    This is actually world PvP, just not the kind shit players wanted. Although "Actual world pvp" is a bit of a stretch
    Yeah sure, you become shit because you actually wanna always kill opposite faction. WHOLE next expansion is about WAR and I can't even kill all I want? That's freaking absurd if you ask me. Who are really shit players those crybabies who can't handle being ganked and happy that Blizzard "covered" them now.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malderon View Post
    No matter what you think, that "activity" was a part of wow for more than 13 years and gave tons of fun to many PvPers who actually enjoy world pvp content.
    Guess what? The game is literally better without said players. The devs agree - that's why your toxic activity was nerfed. It's more profitable to support the majority who hates being ganked without options than allow griefers to continue their destructive side-game.

Quote Originally Posted by AlamarAtMMOC View Post
    I guess I'm part of the 5%... I thoroughly enjoyed wrecking twinks on my way up on new re-alts ; )

As for OT and the change... Love it... Consensual PvP can be soooo much fun... Being ganked by a bored char twice your level is only fun for kids like OP : )
    The single most fun time I ever had in pvp was during classic on a brand new server. I'm talking week old server, running around as an undead mage with all white and grey gear. Everyone was broke, in crap gear. And it was a BLAST.

Well I hope the OP (rogue and from russia, rofl) gets to meet his own kind 24/7 next xpac. Gankception til you quit!

Quote Originally Posted by Snowmist View Post
    Wow, so you literally just play to grief/troll newbies. Such is your life.
    My life is great, I don't know about you. And I am talking about killing everyone when i quest or farm for example, to totally dominate or destroy my opponent. This even ruins the lore of next expansion where I am supposed to hate opposite faction more than ever

Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    I don't hate world PvP when there is a fairness to it.

For example, I hate low level ganking ... do something else with your time. That isn't fun. I also hate the Warden Towers where people wait until you are fighting the Elite Captain and than jump you to kill you. It is more fun to beat people in a fair fight.
    World pvp is rarely fair, it's RNG, you never know which class/spec you gonna face and how many.. you don't know if there is rogue near by...The most fun come from fair fights idd, but being feared of being ganked is something what is also fun.

Quote Originally Posted by LoLcano View Post
    Yeah go plough yourself , people like you are cancers of pvp , you can't fight fair vs someone of your own lvl so you go and gank low lvls . Now get rekt scrub .
    I was rekting all kind of levels, many people same lvl came to my realm and hated me much in whisper begging me to stop, did I stop? Ofc not. I bet you were one of those.

Quote Originally Posted by vashe9 View Post
    Maybe if you a Rogue who enjoys greykills and camping... You just sound like a jerk and I'm glad you're unhappy with these changes.

A stupid def warrior attacked me when I was doing some grey quests for achievements some days ago (before patch), I escaped the fight before finishing my quests then when I was porting that smart ass just attacked me... AND DIED MISERABLY LOL, of course with insta-rage-spirit-release

You're probably one of this kind of bad players, good riddance indeed !
    So you had some fun killing ganker, I see it the way it meant to be. Fun for both sides. No ganks = usual life = no fun. BOREDOM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinte View Post
    OP: Waaaaah I can't gank undergeared people , I have to fight people who actually know how to pvp so I'M the baddie now! Help me papa blizz.

That's you. That's what you sound like. Your arguments are silly. You can still phase yourself with war mode, with separate mobs in open world. You absolutely can still fight anyone who is fighting your mobs - if you're opted into war mode. But oh wait, you don't want to do that, because your 1200 rated ass can't compete in an actual fight.
    Yes, baddies like yourself are gonna level characters, gear them and only then turning on pvp. It was fun FORCING people to fight, and now you can't, and it ruined world pvp as whole.
    Quote Originally Posted by General Guderian View Post
    You mean ganking is dead?
    Ganking or not, outdoor pvp became very boring and not fun now. Less people = less fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyanu View Post
    well now you'll have to l2p instead of ganking lowbies i guess

life's hard man....
    The only noob I see is you who doesn't understand that I was in both sides and generally talking about killing all levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Kieldon View Post
    Wow. One shotting low levels and bullying others who didn't want to pvp was fun and now it's literally unplayable for you? Seek help. You're the problem.
    I am problem because I enjoyed the game it meant to be in first place? You honestly think Blizzard couldn't add protection before? They knew it and designed the game until they caved in for suckers like yourself. and like I mentioned dosen of times I had fun killing all levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    Don't you worry OP. i'm sure you will get ganked regularly early on by achievement hunters and premade WQ groups.
    And what do I have to do with them?

Quote Originally Posted by pharma View Post
    That!

I'm not a PvP guy, and yet, I've always played in a PvP server, so the first thing I did when patch went live was to turn on PvP and nothing feels different from before.
    Yes, and one day you(or something else really doesn't matter) decide to switch to pve mode back, the zones you visited will feel safe for you and you will be able to do your stuff without interupted by opposite faction. Lovely? Not for me, ruins whole atmosphere of wow.

Quote Originally Posted by keskmaz View Post
    World pvp is decent now for the maybe the first time in forever since everyone has a fighting chance and you can opt out of it. So it often turns into huge brawls of willing participants that even lower levels can participate in, which doesn't affect the game experience for carebears.
    You could always Opt out of pvp playing on PvE server.

Quote Originally Posted by Annelot View Post
    World pvp aint dead! The whole night y-day me and my guild was pvping like mad! I belive this is gonna be a lot of fun!
    I am glad for you and your guild! Where did you pvp and what did you accomplished?

Quote Originally Posted by Deviant008 View Post
    I have no idea what people are talking about. I feel world pvp has improved with warmode, already had lots of fun.
    I am not talking about u, seems you actually had real pvp recently, but for many pll best experience is no experience and this is pretty sad.
    Quote Originally Posted by webzagar View Post
    There is currently a war raging in STV over that cave with the Chromatic Sword. World PVP is hardly dead.
    Thanks for heads up! Unfortunely, world pvp is dead though.

If you like fair fights, then world pvp is not dead for you. It's just different

Quote Originally Posted by Talon8669 View Post
    Experience on live and beta for me are contrary to what you have stated. We'll see how war mode plays out in BfA but WPvP isn't about ganking low levels it's about the risk of being attacked while questing and attacking any red onsite, ideally same level for a good even out in the world fight. What your talking about is ganking and has been a plague in the community since PvP servers started. It pushes new or inexperienced players away. If you can only win because of an advantage then you're not a PvPer.
    Obviously I meant all kind of pvp. And the most fun was when you fight with small group of people against higher number of people(same lvl) and still win, those are my most fav world pvp times.

Quote Originally Posted by Luckx View Post
    Griefers still exist, max levels without turning on War mode can mass resskill quest givers and other npcs preventing leveling, and dungeons exp proly getting nerfed later.
    That's actually pretty sad to hear, that's not something I wanna be a part of. Hope they fix it soon or already done.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayaleith View Post
    OP was obviously trolling. Why do you even answer?
    Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by time0ut View Post
    In the past, the often unfair and sometimes frustrating WPvP system lead to some incredible emergent game play. Some of the best times I've ever had in WoW started with me getting ganked or me ganking someone else. It can be a frustrating experience, but sometimes you have to risk having a bad time in order to have a truly great time.
    EXACTLY! EXACTLY! I sign for every word.
    Quote Originally Posted by Niaraa View Post
    No more guy like you are the best news of this change. no more 10 vs 1 no more alt killing by stupid max lvl, no more player who block other from doing their farm/quest. you are the very reason why blizz did it.
    Yey, boredom of PVE server. Instead of adapting you just give up.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    It's not pvp that died, it's ganking. Good riddance.
    Even if you are right, ganking was always heart of world pvp and without it - it's dead for good. Or you can live without heart?

Quote Originally Posted by Quickpaw View Post
    This has to be one of the most pathetic post on this entire website. Congrats on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Cara View Post
    I love that there is a chance that the person I just took out will call buddies or people passing by may join in to help. Already had some epic battles.
    That was the fun factor always.

Quote Originally Posted by Dastreus View Post
    Fuck, I did not take into account the probability of this being a Troll thread. I am going to bed.
    I never troll, I always found world pvp something what got me excited in wow. That's why I made this topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    OP is not serious and everyone is feeding. should have been obvious as soon as the word unfairness was used
    Sorry, but I just described what world pvp actually always were.

Quote Originally Posted by Dastreus View Post
    Quite the distinguished gentleman, aren't you? Would you like some more salt with your children's tears as you beat them?

And then OP proves how much of a dbag he is right out the gate in initial responses. Bravo.
    Very funny. When you signed up for pvp you KNEW that you gonna be ganked eventually. It's like if you play D3 on hardcore mode and then you actually die you go cry on forums, OMG OMG my character is dead, HELPSZZ!!(sad fact, many people actually acted like that) If you can accept the fact that you kill somebody, then you must accept also the fact that you may die from somebody.

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    And of course, nothing of value was lost.
    If you played on PvE realm obviously nothing has changed.

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    What? The point of World PvP is to do PvP in the world, usually in large-scale battles, similar to the ever-famous Tarren Mill VS Southshore.

It's unfair, but it's not griefing like ganking lowbies. And now, it will be even more fair, since those engaging in it are doing so willingly.

If you are doing something that is not fun for the other participant, then it's a toxic activity. It's game, those playing are doing so to have fun, yet you apparently love the most abusive form of PvP gameplay avaliable.

Your favored activity is dead, and it's a good ridance. The players rejoice. The griefers cry, and we dance even more.
    Logic problem on perfect display right there. You rolled on a pvp server, and you have a problem with people pvping there? Ganking lowbies does not happen very often, and if it does, it is really just the exception to the rule. Especially on the current climate of wow, where 90% of the time both sides just quest side by side without any engagements.