Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ...
    Surprisingly just because you're famous it does not make you more intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Can you write that out in English please, its the only language I speak
    Thought you knew? Those are right down your alley, I'd say. Ask google, you'll be as pleasently surprised as I was disgusted.
    No way I'm even engaging in describing such filth.

He seems like a normal man. No was drawn and he's no longer attempting to cross that boundary. Why does that bother people that much? I'd bet 99% of you don't look anywhere close to Cavill--you have near no chance of ever convincing someone who already said no to ever dating you. Heck, traditional dating and modern dating is still not all that different. A decade ago, the massive majority of the time, you'd hook up with friends of friends and it is still yet to change. Heck, if you guys were all that social, hooking up through the usual, casual encounters spots have also not changed that much, and I frequent bars in communist-central Seattle.

What happens when people say stuff like this? Two pathetic groups come out with either their pitchforks or with prayers thinking they've found their new deity.

Talk about making making a mountain out of a molehole...

Why wouldn't you date just because some beta chump with barely above average looks who by some stroke of luck became relevant to all his beta followers says he no longer can score?

I mean, are you really that emasculated, guys?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beedeehee View Post
    Why wouldn't you date just because some beta chump with barely above average looks who by some stroke of luck became relevant to all his beta followers says he no longer can score?
    It's hard to take seriously someone who uses "beta" unironically.

Some women play hard to get. If you give up too fast they can take it personally. In that way, the threat of character assassination for making an effort hurts those women too.

Maybe it's too hard to parse reasonable statements. Or perhaps it's just easier to be angry at everything and let the chips fall where they may.

Quote Originally Posted by turboether View Post
    Some women play hard to get. If you give up too fast they can take it personally.
    Are you actually being serious right now? Are we really playing oppression olympics on that topic?

"Men should still try to date because when they don't, this hurts womens' feelings!"

Some women play hard to get. If you give up too fast they can take it personally. In that way, the threat of character assassination for making an effort hurts those women too.

Maybe it's too hard to parse reasonable statements. Or perhaps it's just easier to be angry at everything and let the chips fall where they may.
    Really in this day and age if women play hard to get then you probably should move on and find somebody else. It is way to risky dating somebody who is intentionally giving off mixed messages. If somebody says no take them at their word and move on eventually they will learn.

7+ Year Old Account
    Some women play hard to get. If you give up too fast they can take it personally.
    If some woman's playing "hard to get", she isn't worth "getting" at all. What she takes "personally" is her fucking problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    If some woman's playing "hard to get", she isn't worth "getting" at all. What she takes "personally" is her fucking problem.
    I'm surprised you didn't defend those precious little princesses. You missed a golden opportunity to blame men again.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beedeehee View Post
    I'm surprised you didn't defend those precious little princesses. You missed a golden opportunity to blame men again.
    Eh? I blame people for what they're responsible for. Not sure what you're on about.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Honestly, you just have to ignore most of this gender feminism stuff in day to day life. It's just not relevant to most people or most women. There's just a small INCREDIBLY vocal minority that are going to start ruining everything for all of the other women in the long run.

Most women can take it as a compliment if a guy hits on them, even if they're not interested. (Most guys know the difference between talking to someone and harassment).

Also, a HUGE amount of women love being chased by a guy. It's not so much "playing hard to get" as it is just part of the dance. Just look in the animal kingdom and it's everywhere too. Women making the men do all sorts of mad dances, tail shaking and other crazy stuff to win their affections. It's even a common fantasy for a lot of women.

Think of it this way - Why do so many women LOVE movies like "Love Actually" and think it's really romantic. It's basically textbook "sexual harassment in the workplace" and should just have #metoo all over it. I'm surprised feminists haven't called to ban it yet.

Bridget Jones too is just another massive sexual harassment lawsuit waiting to happen, but she starts a whole relationship with a guy in the office after he messaged her "You appear to have forgotten your skirt" and it escalated from there.

This too. I'd say most women love it when a guy takes charge. All this asking for permission stuff and giving entire control to the women will be a massive buzzkill to them. (There's a massive difference between a guy being in control and a woman not being allowed control, before anyone accuses me of being pro-rape here for saying that).
    FFS can't people just get sex into their heads and think about it. Sexually some people like to be dominated and others like to dominate. Fact. Personally I have no interest in how 'dominant' someone is in the 'real' world because the 'real' world is mostly made up bullshit. Like if you are assertive you are putting yourself in a dominant position over a woman without her consenting to it. What you instead do is look for people who like to be dominated and play out your dom/sub fantasies in private. Same if you like to be dominated, you look for people who have fantasies of dominating.

I am not saying all feminists are good, feminism can have many interpretations some I think are bad. I think it just comes down to not assuming things. Don't assume someone wants to submit because she is a woman, don;t assume someone wants to be dominant because they are a man. Don't assume everyone is straight. We live in a culture where so many things are assumed based on your age, gender and ethnicity. Let's just accept everyone is different and has different fantasies and look for compatible people with compatible fantasies. Also don't use your professional status to try and hit on people.

Quote Originally Posted by JackOnPar View Post
    Are you actually being serious right now? Are we really playing oppression olympics on that topic?

"Men should still try to date because when they don't, this hurts womens' feelings!"
    Thank you for answering my query, that was a strong example.