7+ Year Old Account
    So we don't wind up with long gaps between games is anyone else working on a game? I'm working on one (a bit bastardized) I'm calling Russian Roulette that can be ready anytime as the random factor is making it "challenging" to balance...hence why I'm calling it bastardized!

Anyone else got one in the wings?

10+ Year Old Account
    Krayzy mentioned he was thinking of modding a game, but otherwise, I don't think anyone else has said anything. I'm not planning on anything anytime soon. Can't speak for others.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Fashionably late as always!

Vanilla - Fury/Prot Warrior (but mostly fury)
    TBC - Prot Warrior
    WotLK - Holy Priest for Naxx Shadow for the rest. Prot Pally on my off nights
    Cataclysm - Shadow Priest
    MOP - Kind of Shadow Priest but I really didn't play much during this xpac
    WOD - WW Monk
    Legion - Guardian Druid
    BfA - Guardian Druid!

Guardian druid is tempting with the sexy mage tower appearance. Haven't decided my first main of many though...need to go over all these class changes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've got a couple games in mind. I have worked them out completely and am enjoying playing right now. If Kryllian goes next I'll be skipping that game (we all know how I feel about bastardized games) and I'll hammer out all the details for at least one of my games.

It sounds like his point was that he wants it to be as non-bastard as possible...bastard games inherently don't care about balance (cough hunger games).

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm guilty of seeing the word bastardized and ignoring the rest...

You were traumatized when young when Uncle Danner introduced you to his innocent D&D game. You failed a 75 roll in order to take a candle but you got a 76 and got killed by a Necropolis as a result. It's understandable.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

10+ Year Old Account
    any of yous like to play borderlands?

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Guardian druid is tempting with the sexy mage tower appearance. Haven't decided my first main of many though...need to go over all these class changes.
    The biggest downside of Guardian for BfA is the spec is pretty boring to play at this point. Also if you want to push high level M+ we are one of the weakest picks for a tank because we don't have much in the way of utility comparatively.

Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    You were traumatized when young when Uncle Danner introduced you to his innocent D&D game. You failed a 75 roll in order to take a candle but you got a 76 and got killed by a Necropolis as a result. It's understandable.
    At first I was all like "Danner didn't do the D&D game!" and then I realized you weren't talking about the actual Mafia D&D game

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    The biggest downside of Guardian for BfA is the spec is pretty boring to play at this point. Also if you want to push high level M+ we are one of the weakest picks for a tank because we don't have much in the way of utility comparatively.
    Same for BDK right now. I just tell myself that, like Legion pre-patch, it is tuned around azerite traits. Gameplay is so slow and we're so much squishier (aaand tuning messed up anyway).

At first I was all like "Danner didn't do the D&D game!" and then I realized you weren't talking about the actual Mafia D&D game
    Yup. :>
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

Those zandalari troll druid forms though...

Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    we're so much squishier (aaand tuning messed up anyway).
    I attempted to tank a Upper Kara 17 last night. Curator not a problem killed him in his first Evocate... Shade though? This week on a 17, Piercing missiles does 9650 every half second over 5 seconds. That's 96.5k damage. I'm 245 ilvl with just over 65k health. He can cast Piercing Missile multiple times in a row and if the cast completes the target takes stacking 50% more arcane damage. His Guardian Images phase also does pretty crazy damage. Add to it that inferno bolt isn't targeting the person with the circle on them... and you end up with a mess.

My group tried about 6 times. I only ever lived until we ran out of interrupts and that was through my CDs. >.<
    Last edited by Largehorn; 2018-07-20 at 02:18 PM. Reason: Typo-ed the damage

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    I attempted to tank a Upper Kara 17 last night. Curator not a problem killed him in his first Evocate... Shade though? This week on a 17, Piercing missiles does 9650 every half second over 5 seconds. That's 96.5k damage. I'm 245 ilvl with just over 65k health. He can cast Piercing Missile multiple times in a row and if the cast completes the target takes stacking 50% more arcane damage. His Guardian Images phase also does pretty crazy damage. Add to it that inferno bolt isn't targeting the person with the circle on them... and you end up with a mess.

My group tried about 6 times. I only ever lived until we ran out of interrupts and that was through my CDs. >.<
    Wut kind of tank are you?

Wut kind of tank are you?
    *Cough* Guardian.... haven't changed since Vanilla *Cough*

Meaning my only way to mitigate magic damage is CDs. Before the Patch even on a 17 tyrannical week I could always get 1 stack of the debuff without a CD before I had to interrupt. Making it so that only my interrupt was needed for Piercing Missile.

It was before they pushed through the hot fix though. I'm sure it's better now.
    Last edited by Largehorn; 2018-07-20 at 05:16 PM.

Meaning my only way to mitigate magic damage is CDs. Before the Patch even on a 17 tyrannical week I could always get 1 stack of the debuff without a CD before I had to interrupt. Making it so that only my interrupt was needed for Piercing Missile.

I'm Guardian too! o/\o

But yea I was looking for context. My computer is currently dead so I can't log in and try stuff for myself.

7+ Year Old Account

Shade of Medivh
    Piercing Missiles should no longer deal excessive damage.

Aparently the adds before Curator were worse then the boss as well.

I'm Guardian too! o/\o

But yea I was looking for context. My computer is currently dead so I can't log in and try stuff for myself.
    ~.^ I know. You've just been gone long enough you forgot we already had that conversation.... in WoD I think XD

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Shade of Medivh
    Piercing Missiles should no longer deal excessive damage.

Aparently the adds before Curator were worse then the boss as well.
    I don't know about the trash before Curator, it died pretty quick being a tyrannical week but yeah apparently that Hot Fix went live after we gave up... XD

~.^ I know. You've just been gone long enough you forgot we already had that conversation.... in WoD I think XD
    Well! ... Honestly my brain is in so many places currently I'm surprised I remember anything ever lol

10+ Year Old Account
    *pokes Largehorn*

do something