Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lios View Post
    Is there supposed to be a clip? Because I only see a picture of a guy reaching for her and not her response.
    scroll below the picture and the clip plays.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    Nothing of what you said changes the fact that he technically committed a crime. You seeing worse than that doesn't make this situation different. Groping someone without their consent is a crime, period, doesn't matter how imposing it is.
    I capitulate, that is correct, I am just noting that as a personal opinion I find this scenario of events a bit out of proportion.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    Nothing of what you said changes the fact that he technically committed a crime. You seeing worse than that doesn't make this situation different. Groping someone without their consent is a crime, period, doesn't matter how imposing it is.
    Any touching/grabbing constitutes groping, by your definition. Doesn't matter if it's the ass, tits, crotch, shoulder, wrist, etc. So, MMO-Champ has just condoned assaulting anyone who touches/grabs you on purpose. Tap me on the shoulder to ask me a question, get popped in the jaw... sounds reasonable to me!

Remember, it's all about technically.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    its just furthering the mindset that a woman can attack a man and fear no repercussions.
    Well, don't creepily grope women then. Easy fix.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Quote Originally Posted by Total Crica View Post
    Turn the tables, however. If she groped him, and he responded by slaming her to the ground?

Fair response. Seriously. I would want the man in that situation to be allowed to react with the same level of self-defense. Instead of the outcome being that he assaulted her because she groped him. It has to be equal.

Quote Originally Posted by Howeller View Post
    I am just saying that it probably wasn't a warranted use of force, I am not saying that he was in the right to do so, and that he certainly could be charge with inappropriate behaviour.
    No it was exactly the right amount. He needed to be stopped in his tracks so he can easily be apprehended and face consequence immediately.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Well now that we have the incel point of view, we can all go home.
    Buddy, I'm a woman. I am not saying that it was okay what he did, but neither do I feel that tossing someone to the ground for a light touch like that, is an appropriate response.

Quote Originally Posted by JackOnPar View Post
    Stop making it about you!
    What? Care to explain this statement? Because its not about me. Its about the statement you quoted. Assaulting and attacking people should never be condoned under any circumstances from anyone. However, woman generally don't have to worry about assault or attack when its done towards a man. Such as in this video where if it were reversed, both would have gone to jail since it would have been akin to a skirmish.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Deleted
    Did she punch? No. Did she kick? I wish she did, but no. She just threw him to the ground. And you call that "unnecessary use of force"? What did you expect her to do? Kindly tell him? You think that would've had any effect?
    Yes and possibly file a charge. Sorry, I am not that keen on unnecessary violence.

Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    Well, don't creepily grope women then. Easy fix.
    Better idea, teach people is not ok to attack anyone, regardless of gender. Easy and better fix.
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Buddy, I'm a woman.
    Yeah, yeah, so am I, and so is everyone here.
    Everybody's a woman on the internets.

Quote Originally Posted by Total Crica View Post
    Turn the tables, however. If she groped him, and he responded by slaming her to the ground?
    People would honestly probably feel the same way, you'd just have the angry "NEVER HIT A WOMANZ" crowd being vocal.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Did she punch? No. Did she kick? I wish she did, but no. She just threw him to the ground. And you call that "unnecessary use of force"? What did you expect her to do? Kindly tell him? You think that would've had any effect?
    I'm actually glad she had the restraint to not rain holy hell down onto this guy. If she had she'd have probably lost her job and this scumbag would suddenly be the victim.

She handled this perfectly imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know that, but it isn't exactly warranting of self defense of that level, especially since he wasn't continuously touching her.
    What should she have done then?
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SpellCleave View Post
    No it was exactly the right amount. He needed to be stopped in his tracks so he can easily be apprehended and face consequence immediately.
    I disagree, but okay.

Yes and possibly file a charge. Sorry, I am not that keen on unnecessary violence.
    Possibly? POSSIBLY?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    Told him off, filed a charge. You know, the approach that most people do.

Quote Originally Posted by Direpenguin View Post
    Any touching/grabbing constitutes groping, by your definition. Doesn't matter if it's the ass, tits, crotch, shoulder, wrist, etc. So, MMO-Champ has just condoned assaulting anyone who touches/grabs you on purpose. Tap me on the shoulder to ask me a question, get popped in the jaw... sounds reasonable to me!

Remember, it's all about technically.
    Are you done with your dumb semantics argument? Use your brain.

Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    Exactly what she did afterwards. Called the police and keep him there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, yeah, because she definitely pulled a knife and stabbed him, right?

She threw him to the ground. That's NOTHING. He won't suffer brain damage from that.
    The way the dude acted, he probably already is suffering from brian damage
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Deleted
    Possibly? POSSIBLY?
    Yes. I am sorry, but not everyone finds it a crime that warrants punishment for a slight touch, however inappropriate. I personally do, but not everyone does.