Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    i think its fine, i like it.

Looks fine to me. I diagnose this case as "Bitching for the sake of bitching"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    I love how this was a completely unneeded thing, something they gave us just cause, there was no promise for them to, and yet people still bitch.
    Of course. Whiners gonna whine.

The run looks fine to me, but people here will make topics to complain about anything.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrif View Post
    Haven't seen it but when they updated the models for night elf males I thought that was the stupidest thing I ever saw and was sure they would fix them asap. They didn't and within days I was used to it.

Guessing it's the same thing.
    I feel the same about that, at first was really odd but i ended get used to it.

It just looks weird to me too... But hey, I guess I just have to get used to it, as I've been looking at my Quasimodo looking Orc for over a decade now...

From front it looks glorious, powerful, fearless... A bit weird from behind, but it'll grow on me.. I hope, one day.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Re4leader1 View Post
    If your gonna do something do it right. If I said I was gonna get you a cake and I put the ingredients to gather left it in a mixing bowl and said here's your cake. Youd say take it back and do it right. They pinned orcs back so it has no movement. That's lazy... they could have added a little fluidity to it.
    If you said "Here have a cake" and you cave me a cake with no icing, i would go "Thanks" Cause its still a cake I did not ask for, no icing, but i still got a cake, what is it, dont look a gift horse in the mouth, dont bite the hand that feeds.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    If your gonna do something do it right. If I said I was gonna get you a cake and I put the ingredients to gather left it in a mixing bowl and said here's your cake. Youd say take it back and do it right. They pinned orcs back so it has no movement. That's lazy... they could have added a little fluidity to it.
    Who died and made you the judge of what is 'right' when it comes to orcs? They're blizzard's creation, so if Blizz decided that's how they run when they're upright, then that is how they run. Regardless of how all you armchair animators feel about it.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Of course. Whiners gonna whine.

The run looks fine to me, but people here will make topics to complain about anything.
    People need stuff to cry about, people are crying about pvp toggle, something that has been in the game 13 years. saying its new and its bad

10+ Year Old Account
    If you said "Here have a cake" and you cave me a cake with no icing, i would go "Thanks" Cause its still a cake I did not ask for, no icing, but i still got a cake, what is it, dont look a gift horse in the mouth, dont bite the hand that feeds.
    MMO forums: omg wtf no icing why u make such halfass cake bro lol u shuld b fired from ur cake shop

Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    https://youtu.be/AOHp9dXcc2A?t=32s

So wait this looks ridicolous to you? Have you ever see a real human running?
    i immagine that thats how bodybuilders run

10+ Year Old Account
    People need stuff to cry about, people are crying about pvp toggle, something that has been in the game 13 years. saying its new and its bad
    Pretty much this, yeah.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by valky94 View Post
    Spoiler alert: bodybuilders are real humans.

I didn't say icing I said unfinished cake. The icing on top would have been to give straight back orcs non hunched over cast animations

Chin up. For everyone like that there is someone like you who will defend everything Blizzard does.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
    Chin up. For everyone like that there is someone like you who will defend everything Blizzard does.
    I love how because I think the animation is fine, and was not something promised I see no problems with the game.
    Just because i dont make 10 threads a day crying about the game does not mean i have problems.

I could spend the next 5 hours here writing out every single problem i have with the game.
    Do you want me to, or are you just gunna say "Fanboi lying"

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't say icing I said unfinished cake. The icing on top would have been to give straight back orcs non hunched over cast animations
    yeah if someone bought me the ingrediants for a cake and gave it to me, i would still be happy cause i didnt ask for a cake, and they didnt promise me a cake, they just cake me the stuff for a cake, so if i wanna have cake i can have cake!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    People just cannot have their cake and eat it can they?
    Think in your case, it would be a cookie :P

OT: It's better than the hunched Orcs imo
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by valky94 View Post
    and everyone else who has a good running form.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
    And for every person who defends Blizzard, there's a moron who believes his opinion about a thing is an actual statement about the quality/amount of work that went into said thing.

"Iiiiiii don't like this animation so clearly it was halfassed and rushed and badly done by people who answer phones lol"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toilet View Post
    Without a doubt, this is the most ridiculous looking thing. Have they said anything about fixing this rushed out mess?
    I didn't like it initially but I've grown fond of it. I think it's mostly because we're not used to it, but it actually make sense. They're even less stiff than humans and NE.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    I thought the running animation was the same as hunched? I thought a lot of animations are just the hunched animation, like combat ready pose/running/etc.
    Yes, all of the animations are the same, no difference at all.

I could spend the next 5 hours here writing out every single problem i have with the game.
    Do you want me to, or are you just gunna say "Fanboi lying"
    It was just the last three thread i clicked on had you defending Blizz. What are you even arguing this point for? The guy thinks it looks stupid. Should he not be allowed to voice his opinion on an entirely subjective thing like that? I think it look pretty stupid as well. I guess since you personally think it looks fine then everyone else is wrong?

Call it crying all you want i guess but on forums people are going to have differing opinions. You like it and he hates it. Case closed. Pulling the WAH WAH!! card is absurd. Especially since you say it would take you 5 hours to list all the problems you have with the game. People don't like things other people like.