7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepe The Frog View Post
    so close? yeah the war is going wonderful for the horde /s

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    so close? yeah the war is going wonderful for the horde /s
    quit complaining, we shattered the night elves grip in Northen Kalimdor and we killed half of the Alliance's forces in UC.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I hope a S. Barrens Warfront means the Alliance is finally rebuilding Theramore. Build it twice as big in fact. Make it a real eyesore for the Horde.

Imagine if for all the bluster about painting each continent a color, when the end of the war comes and the world revamp in 9.0 happens, it's just Teldrassil swapped for Theramore and Undercity swapped for Stromgarde.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Well hopefully the Southern Barrens can be a good Warfront...
    Can be a smaller one than the one in Arthai Highlands or have it the same way too...
    For the Horde!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    quit complaining, we shattered the night elves grip in Northen Kalimdor and we killed half of the Alliance's forces in UC.
    LUL they are are joining together as cockroaches in the south with shandris, and the tree burn, oh my
    we also lost our forces in UC and lost almost the control on north of Easter kingdoms they "shattered our grip" there too

you still want somehow make look that we are in the upperhand in every encounter , yet, most of alliance cities and stormwind are well safe and we are getting enemies at our door

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    LUL they are are joining together as cockroaches in the south with shandris, and the tree burn, oh my
    we also lost our forces in UC and lost almost the control on north of Easter kingdoms they "shattered our grip" there too

you still want somehow make look that we are in the upperhand in every encounter , yet, most of alliance cities and stormwind are well safe and we are getting enemies at our door
    really? Stormwind is safe? It's set on fire when Talanji escapes. Exodar is completely alone on northen Kalimdor and doesn't have a "Sheild me" button like Quel'thalas has.

The only Secure Alliance city is Ironforge and that has always been the case, you should be happy the Alliance are in the Barrens, you get to re-do what Garrosh did and push them out.

Or let me guess, it's different when Garrosh was warchief even though Alliance were in the Barrens then too.

invasion doesn't mean an automatic win.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2018-07-21 at 01:43 AM.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    really? Stormwind is safe? It's set on fire when Talanji escapes. Exodar is completely alone on northen Kalimdor and doesn't have a "Sheild me" button like Quel'thalas has.

The only Secure Alliance city is Ironforge and that has always been the case, you should be happy the Alliance are in the Barrens, you get to re-do what Garrosh did and push them out.

Or let me guess, it's different when Garrosh was warchief even though Alliance were in the Barrens then too.
    I wouldn't argue Stormwind isn't safe but... I'd say the existence of a Warfront in the barrens doesn't mean "HORDE IS FUCKED OH GOD!"
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I wouldn't argue Stormwind isn't safe but... I'd say the existence of a Warfront in the barrens doesn't mean "HORDE IS FUCKED OH GOD!"
    Well it is the Alliance marching upon the gate to Mulgore, and a bridge built away from the Crossroads. Compared to Arathi where the Horde is merely trying to push the Alliance out of their territory, not actually march on any major city.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

7+ Year Old Account
    yeah cause a fire of a infiltration rly show how much the city is fucked up and in danger, if exodar as defenseless we should get them, but we didn't

the only war going on in Easter kingdoms is around the north up from guilneas, everything down is safe

who knows
    invasion doesn't mean an automatic win.
    i didn't say otherwise, i imply the war management/strategy is in a mess

-snip-
    Lol "can't find anything about it", this news is like 6 months old.

5+ Year Old Account
    snip
    It was very much predicted that Barrens would become a Warfront as early as December last year.
    Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738

I dont think anyone is stupid enough to attack the exodar, the vindicar would obliterate them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Raiding in BfA is going to be awful. These new limitations that they put for the gameplay feels absolutely fucking dreadful. Having cooldowns on the GCD and various utility abilities is one of the worst designs that I have ever seen in this game throughout my 13 and a half years of playing it. Abilities like Charge and Heroic Leap now feel incredibly bad. My main CD feels incredibly bad, too.

I'm still excited for BfA, I think the content and raids are going to be fun. I am not at all happy with their direction of class design going forward, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Has anyone figured out how we will gain honor levels in BFA. I didnt see any world quests this time around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikegreenfire View Post
    I dont think anyone is stupid enough to attack the exodar, the vindicar would obliterate them.
    Unless they crash their own ship or get telemancy'd
    Holy shit lol

LMAO, the PW: Shield is triggering the GCD now. What a rubbish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really wonder if they will have a lot of rare npcs you have to kill and wonder if the two bases will have a HD upgrade too for the area?
    I would love a Warfront in the Southern Barrens honestly...
    For the Horde!

Deleted
    And that is before the Horde set fire to Stormwind during the Stockade extraction.

Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    LMAO, the PW: Shield is triggering the GCD now. What a rubbish.
    Of course it's on the gcd. It has always been. Are you stupid?

weird how almost every class i've tried right now plays exactly the same as before 8.0 (with their artifact ability missing of course).

how bout that 'shitty class design"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Siglius View Post
    Of course it's on the gcd. It has always been. Are you stupid?
    even if it wasnt, a shield is a preventive heal, its on the gcd, so is Heal.

like i've said people are really grasping for any reason to suit their "the devs are horrible and we are right about everything" agenda
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default