Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    He'd crush Trump in an election.
    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.

Threadripper 2950x | 32gig Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200mhz | GTX 1070 (Yes, I was stingy on the graphics card HOOOO!)

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Trump has a billion dollars to run a campaign, he also picked a niche and ran with it, the niche being anti-PC, which was at the time, fucking everywhere in the west to the point of nausea.

What would Dwayne run on? He doesn't seem to be very anti establishment, i mean hes at the heart of Hollywood for christs sake. I think the American public have wizened up to these characters, which is why Hillary did so poorly. People hate fake candidates and you simply have to be fake if you're running on the current democrat platform.
    "EVERYTHING IN THE WEST" well, Save for California, a place with more than a few MILLION humanoids.
    PC culture is like breathing here.
    Fart sniffers abound.

Quote Originally Posted by the big show View Post
    OMG He will win 100%!! . People love him. He donates alot of money to charity, helps people out, he has nice personality and cares about people unlike Trump.

He didn't say he will run. He said if he did he would have to start working hard now because he doesn't have any experience.

How do you train for something like the presidency? You first run for local office, then maybe governor of a state, then the presidency.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cookie1 View Post
    I hope trump wins again in 2024 hahaha then all of you will hang your heads in shame

emperor trump
    *God Emperor Trump.
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

Quote Originally Posted by Teph View Post
    TV/Movie stars though.. . Maybe you guys should start using politicans for politics.
    I'm pretty sure Ronald Reagan was also an actor.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    I'm pretty sure Ronald Reagan was also an actor.
    To be fair, he was also governor of California for 8 years.

Oprah Winfrey for President! Then everybody gets a car!

10+ Year Old Account
    Whatever happened to actual politicians running a country.... Now that Trump won I think everyone thinks they can do it.

I am sure John the baker down the street has a shot too lol. Running America must be like baking a cake lol.

Stop it, just stop :P
    Last edited by Orby; 2018-07-21 at 02:21 PM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by kasuke06 View Post
    *God Emperor Trump.

I guess if he did and didn't like the other presidents like Putin and kim jon, a cage match would sort out their differences.... Whoever wins the match, wins the argument..

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    I'll wait until I see more of what he actually wants to do before getting excited.
    I'm curious how he'll gather the necessary knowledge and experience between now and then.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well hes a shitass lousy actor, cant possibly do any worse as president.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

"I'd have to go to work and get some experience and understand policy."

...Have you learned nothing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    i mean if he cut promos against the other candidates, i can see him winning 100%

he is the people champ afterall

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    He didn't say he will run. He said if he did he would have to start working hard now because he doesn't have any experience.

How do you train for something like the presidency? You first run for local office, then maybe governor of a state, then the presidency.
    Or you have a reality TV show where you fire people for an hour and grab everyone by the pussy. Only training you'll ever need.
    "It is not wise to judge others based on your own preconceptions or by their appearances."

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't this pretty smart from the US of A? They just take the peoples champ for president, only thing he has to do then is to get some nice scripts from the political pros there and GG

Fuse Johnson's background with Trump's intelligence and views and it would be the movie Idiocracy becoming real.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    (picture)
    Very good picture of trump !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    /sigh

Why not. We've already hit rock bottom.
    Dwayne Johnson is a awesome human being actually. You should be happy.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you guys think Trump has think skin then you'll be in for a treat from Johnson, he had a twitter meltdown because one of his movies did terribly last year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.