Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Getting to Champion's League final isn't delivering?
    Losing the way they did, no. Also, in the eyes of most fans in England, delivering equals Premier League titles. But its a good start. Compete for the FA and League Cups would also help his cause.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meanshield View Post
    Losing the way they did, no. Also, in the eyes of most fans in England, delivering equals Premier League titles. But its a good start. Compete for the FA and League Cups would also help his cause.
    They way they lost? A Bale worldie and two keeper fuck ups, after having their best player WWE'd out of the game?

A league cup??? Shit, you got me.

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    They way they lost? A Bale worldie and two keeper fuck ups, after having their best player WWE'd out of the game?
    You make it sound like Liverpool were hard done by. Real madrid wiped the floor with them and made it look easy.

And if Barcelona hadnt had a freak slip up to Roma they never would have been in the final either.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Everton paying 50 million for a Watford forward who scored 5 goals in 40 games.

This fucking sport man.
    Everyone say it with me:
    Football has gone to ratchet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    mikeashleylaughing.gif

Zaha talk seems thats hes going but no one wants to pay for him so hes staying?

Palace have a weak squad atm better get some troops in soon.
    He's an incredible player - the difference in performances and results when he wasn't there was staggering.

Surprised Chelsea aren't in for him to replace Willian (or Hazard... sorry Frankie lad).

Oxlade-Chamberlain to miss the whole 18/19 season due to his injury

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...son-liverpool/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meanshield View Post
    My manager at work has a season ticket at Anfield, he had absolutely no problems with finishing third, even behind United, because they had a rough start to the season and then saved themselves for the CL final at the end. That they fell apart after Salah was wrestled off and Karius concussed was hardly surprising. Their run to that point though was incredible.

And I don’t agree that fans in England would covet the EPL ahead of the CL; certainly not United or Liverpool fans. As for the FA cup and League cup, United still sacked LvG in spite of winning the FA cup, and no one cares that we lost the final last year, nor that Chelsea won it. Progress now really does mean progress in Europe, which is why United fans were so pissed about how we went out to Sevilla.

Deleted
    mikeashleylaughing.gif

Zaha talk seems thats hes going but no one wants to pay for him so hes staying?

Palace have a weak squad atm better get some troops in soon.
    No one wants to pay the 70m price tag the Palace have stuck on him and don't seem to be budging from.

My manager at work has a season ticket at Anfield, he had absolutely no problems with finishing third, even behind United, because they had a rough start to the season and then saved themselves for the CL final at the end. That they fell apart after Salah was wrestled off and Karius concussed was hardly surprising. Their run to that point though was incredible.

And I don’t agree that fans in England would covet the EPL ahead of the CL; certainly not United or Liverpool fans. As for the FA cup and League cup, United still sacked LvG in spite of winning the FA cup, and no one cares that we lost the final last year, nor that Chelsea won it. Progress now really does mean progress in Europe, which is why United fans were so pissed about how we went out to Sevilla.
    Dont tell him they came 4th then

I think its individual for any team, maybe a team that wins the premier league regularly coverts the CL more, but there definitely seems to be a winner and "everyone else is a loser" mentality around a lot of competitions now. I am sad to see the FA cup dropping in prestige so much, when I was a kid FA Cup final day was a huge deal, its also a competition I have played in and it was a huge deal for me personally to have my name in a program that had FA cup on the front.

Oh and psst .... https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...-the-World-Cup
    Last edited by Marleycat; 2018-07-21 at 06:57 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Atletico Madrid apparently wants to loan Giroud, but Chelsea wants to actually sell him and is poking Juventus to get Higuain. Sarri trying to get his old forward I guess.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    No one wants to pay the 70m price tag the Palace have stuck on him and don't seem to be budging from.
    apparently you offered 30mil and sissoko, absolutely fuck off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Getting to Champion's League final isn't delivering?
    Much like England, they had an easy route.

If they met a proper team, they were out. Much like England.

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    Much like England, they had an easy route.

If they met a proper team, they were out. Much like England.
    They beat Man City in the knockout didn't they? A team many people hail as the best team that has walked the earth in all of history

Deleted
    apparently you offered 30mil and sissoko, absolutely fuck off.
    I understand why Palace are holding him to ransom for that much, they need the funds for a squad rebuild, but still, it sucks for Zaha.

Also Levys gonna Levy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantera View Post
    They beat Man City in the knockout didn't they? A team many people hail as the best team that has walked the earth in all of history
    Many people had them as one of the greatest teams in the Premier League. Dont think most people thought they where great in European competitions since they still haven't proven themselves there yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    That city team isnt even close to one of the greatest in Premier League history. They had a piss poor top 4-6 teams to compete against.

Özil just announced his retirement from the German national team.

Could he not have done that two months ago?

10+ Year Old Account
    That City team isn't close to the greatest PL team, I'd put at least 3 teams above them, if not more if we count individual seasons, and not teams that could not just win a trophy, but defend it the year after.

City haven't been capable of winning two of anything on the bounce, except relegation back in the 90s.

Deleted
    What an utter tosser.

Gets photographed with Erdogan and is surprised the German people don't exactly like it.
    Last edited by mmocf3b228c4c6; 2018-07-22 at 06:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    What an utter tosser.

Gets photographed with Erdogan and is surprised the German people don't exactly like it.
    Even throws a Twitter fit blaming everyone else for his stupidity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stupidest thing is that he is blaming it on racism.

Sure, its racism, and totally nothing to do with a fucking dictator who has made his dislike of the German state perfectly clear.
    Speciation Is Gradual