Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Their country. Good for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Howeller View Post
    Wait, this isn't over the 500 refugees that they took in, is it?

Seems that it is.
    It really is amazing how easy it is to manipulate our primitive peanut brains exploiting our inability to comprehend scale.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Naadir View Post
    You just have to give them time, by time they get old and next generation grows up integrated you won't have that crime problems anymore.
    hey how about the gypsies in europe? they've been here for some time now. just ask any eu from this forum what he/she thinks about them after so many generations etc tec
    There is a void in my heart. Have you come to fill it?

Quote Originally Posted by broods View Post
    A couple of days ago was the first "tax free day" of the year in Sweden meaning EVERY single cent i've made this year up until a few days ago went straight to the government coffers. I would like to ask just how much more taxes should i pay before i get to start thinking about myself and my family instead of paying for everyone else? I'm essentially working for with no pay for 7 month out of the year and then i have 5 months in which i get to keep everything i earn.
    Well, if you're making enough money to be taxed at...58%, it's likely you got that money by exploiting the labor of others. So...

They keep upping the minimum age for pensions and keep increasing taxes and fees in order to support mass immigration and crazy globalist projects.

If that's freedom then you are god damn right i don't support it.
    Well, it makes sense the wealthy would oppose free movement of people. Don't want international labor organizing before we can get a global corporate hegemony firmly in place to make us serfs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Melius View Post
    hey how about the gypsies in europe? they've been here for some time now. just ask any eu from this forum what he/she thinks about them after so many generations etc tec
    Oh boy. The opinion of people who live in gated communities about how Romanis are bad people for...reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Half a million is a ton of petitions!

Also, MSN needs to learn 520,000 is more than nearly half a million lol.
    Dude in the middle of that picture looks photoshopped to me...
    Yes, I draw my own avatars.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    In the case of the introduction of Islamists to the United States, the scale includes 9/11, Pulse, San Bernadino, and the Boston Marathon bombing. Good luck finding sufficient contributions to make that look like it's even close to worthwhile for the host nation.

For the United States, we already made our bed, so it is what it is at this point. I'd just expect that Koreans are sufficiently good at noticing outcomes that they'd not like to make that bargain for themselves. How many good citizens does it take to outweigh a single Boston bombing? A lot.
    How many good Americans does it take to make up for:

-Iraq War
    -War in Afghanistan
    -Invasion of Libya
    -Bombing of Syria
    -Massacre in Gaza
    -Bombing of Yemen
    -Installation of Pinochet
    -Installation of the Taliban
    -Coups in Brazil, Haiti, Iran, Egypt, and many other places
    -Vietnam War
    -Gulf War

Honestly, if anything just be sheer volume of the crimes committed by this country that were supported by the populace, the average American is responsible for more deaths than the average Muslim terrorist.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ico View Post
    that is a load of wishfull thinking and you know it ! if you do not force them to integrate they will not do it !
    If the host culture is so great, why wouldn't they integrate?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    How am I denying them freedom of anything? Am I holding a gun to their heads? Nope. I'm calling them authoritarians and xenophobes.
    For what? They haven't even done anything to anyone, and you're here condemning them with your liberal spite. You hate people for wanting to live the way they want in their own country. Why do you hate freedom so much?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slybak View Post
    "Christian?" The United States was virulently anti-Catholic in the mid-19th century, and during the same period most of the Irish spoke Gaelic - as at least their primary language with a smattering of English or relying on Gaelic as their exclusive language. Being a rural proletariat, the vast majority were illiterate in any language and lacked the job skills demanded by the urban industrial centers to which they immigrated.
    All valid points. Now, multiply religious incompatibility by ten, add skin color, completely alien culture, a multitude of languages that haven't even the most remote semblance of English, lack of not only work skills but even basic hygiene, and inner conflicts. That was my point.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    If the host culture is so great, why wouldn't they integrate?
    No culture in the entire world can ever be greater than Islam, that is obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Fafnersbane View Post
    Thats still a 5970 km. trip and then a short hop on a plane.

Its just, if I were to flee war or immigrate, I would do so to a country, that aligns as much with Denmark as I possibly could. Yemen and South Korea are so far removed from eachother on pretty much all points. The only thing they have in common, is that yemenites and south koreans are from Terra.
    Ding ding. Also, it's only men AFAIK. There are many countries closer to Yemen and more aligned with their culture and religion, but yet, they chose South Korea. Hard not to agree with the protesters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Naadir View Post
    You just have to give them time, by time they get old and next generation grows up integrated you won't have that crime problems anymore.
    In my country, some groups are already in their 2nd and 3rd generation while the amount of times they are suspected is 6 times higher than that of natives, with a massive spike at the age of 18.

Usually these are non-western migrants, because they tend to stick among their own people. Pretending they'll just integrate like that is foolish until a good system is in place, which is honestly really difficult.
    Last edited by DrMcNinja; 2018-07-22 at 02:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    All valid points. Now, multiply religious incompatibility by ten, add skin color, completely alien culture, a multitude of languages that haven't even the most remote semblance of English, lack of not only work skills but even basic hygiene, and inner conflicts. That was my point.
    Its really weird you mention skin colour considering the irish were considered inferior and not compatible for not being sufficiently "white".

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Islam isn't the core issue though, you're misdirecting. country is the problem the politics within those countries are the problems. There's a reason radicalism is born out of countries that have major major issues not tied to religion at all.

There's a reason christian countries that are radical have issues that are not tied at all to religion. Stop being bigoted towards Islam when truly it really isn't the core issue.
    If you point me to a similarly violent Christian nation, I'll happily agree that Korea shouldn't accept immigrants from there either.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you point me to a similarly violent Christian nation
    *points at the United States*
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Why should someone be held liable for the crime someone else did? It suddenly makes sense to you because they share the same religion or country of origin? Are you going to apologize for all the crimes done by strangers that share your ethnicity?
    I'd expect a nation that I'm trying to immigrate to to judge me on demographic traits as they have no basis to judge me personally. Education, work history, religion, ethnicity, nation of origin - those are all valid reasons to guess whether someone is likely to be a positive contribution to a host nation. I'll take my chances.

All valid points. Now, multiply religious incompatibility by ten,
    In the 19th century, American Protestants widely believed that Catholics were in literal service to the antichrist, and that the Church itself constituted the Biblical "Whore of Babylon."

add skin color,
    In 19th century America, the Irish weren't considered white. Political cartoons routinely depicted them as ape-like.

completely alien culture

a multitude of languages that haven't even the most remote semblance of English
    You've never heard Gaelic, have you?

lack of not only work skills but even basic hygiene

and inner conflicts

That was my point
    The only point you've made is that you know nothing about history. No be a good little Cossack and run along to your latest pogrom.
    Last edited by Slybak; 2018-07-22 at 03:10 AM.

Good on South Korea.

Fortunate as well that they don't need to deal with the "white supremacist" label for wanting to protect their borders.

Maybe SJWs will see now that wanting to protect the borders of the country you live in is not exclusively a white desire. (One can only hope.)

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    How many good Americans does it take to make up for:

-Iraq War
    -War in Afghanistan
    -Invasion of Libya
    -Bombing of Syria
    -Massacre in Gaza
    -Bombing of Yemen
    -Installation of Pinochet
    -Installation of the Taliban
    -Coups in Brazil, Haiti, Iran, Egypt, and many other places
    -Vietnam War
    -Gulf War

Honestly, if anything just be sheer volume of the crimes committed by this country that were supported by the populace, the average American is responsible for more deaths than the average Muslim terrorist.
    Sure. Were I a Korean, I wouldn't really want American soldiers or "intelligence community" operatives there either.

Your gotcha is duly noted, but I'm surely not an enthusiast for the pointless, stupid violence of the American military.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Logorrhea View Post
    Good on South Korea.

Fortunate as well that they don't need to deal with the "white supremacist" label for wanting to protect their borders.

Maybe SJWs will see now that wanting to protect the borders of the country you live in is not exclusively a white desire. (One can only hope.)
    *yawn*

Protect "the borders" from what?
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    *points at the United States*
    While I'm well aware of your contempt for the United States, I don't think I've ever suggested that Koreans should have enthusiasm for American immigration.

10+ Year Old Account
    While I'm well aware of your contempt for the United States, I don't think I've ever suggested that Koreans should have enthusiasm for American immigration.
    I don't have contempt for the United States. Just the unfortunate concentration of stupid people who happen to comprise a good percentage of its population.

That and its ratchet as hell government structure.

For what? They haven't even done anything to anyone, and you're here condemning them with your liberal spite. You hate people for wanting to live the way they want in their own country. Why do you hate freedom so much?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

No culture in the entire world can ever be greater than Islam, that is obvious.
    And yet, they are calling for something to be done, right?

Also, I'm a small-government conservative. You lose, again.