Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    More copy/paste from my post in the DBZ thread...

Yikes... Goku/Beerus fight won't be done until episode 15. Then some fluff in-between and then a time skip for episode 17 where Pan is born and Goku goes to train and so on. Finally see Freeza in episode 19, in Hell.

That's a long fight with Beerus...
    Still not as long as Goku vs Frieza

10+ Year Old Account
    this fight is taking alot longer then it did in the movie but im liking this route much more
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Still not as long as Goku vs Frieza
    I shudder to think how long round 2 will go based on this fight with Beerus.

10+ Year Old Account
    well next weeks episode is the conclusion as what the title said
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/dragon-...133256849.html

Super sayian blue.
    Yay for name change.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/movies/dragon-...133256849.html

Super sayian blue.
    Yay for name change.
    Its silly that they changed the name of the form, then again it was silly that they were now considered godlike.

Quote Originally Posted by Feredir View Post
    Its silly that they changed the name of the form, then again it was silly that they were now considered godlike.
    Well the last name was a mouthful and stupid

Deleted
    well,the next episode is the end for Vegeta.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't look like many have been keeping up with the thread -- there was supposed spoilers of episode 94-98, 94/95 were right, but 96 was not true, looks to be the 97 "spoilers" weren't either.

Which I for one am happy about

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    Doesn't look like many have been keeping up with the thread -- there was supposed spoilers of episode 94-98, 94/95 were right, but 96 was not true, looks to be the 97 "spoilers" weren't either.

Which I for one am happy about

Most discussion happens here

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...l-Z-Fan-Thread!

Hey folks I am aware this is not the right topic but I just cant find the original DBZ topic.

I am looking into DBZ Kai, but on Amazon.com There are quite a few ''parts'' that are over 100 dollars! I live in the Netherlands so including import fee's that is a insane amount of money. However I really do want the English dubbed ones, can someone steer me into a direction where one can import it at a reasonable cost? All seasons?

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    I saw that. I mean, we have seen Broly before. Why are they saying he is new? Wonder what this backstory for him is though.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    I saw that. I mean, we have seen Broly before. Why are they saying he is new? Wonder what this backstory for him is though.
    Old Broly wasnt considered canon as he only appeared in movies not the series and wasnt designed by Akira Toriyama.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Old Broly wasnt considered canon as he only appeared in movies not the series and wasnt designed by Akira Toriyama.
    Design wise, he seems to have not changed all that much. Even his father is very similar. Will be interesting to see how his interaction with Freeza goes.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    I am so hyped for this I'm considering driving up to Seattle to see it in 4DX. Never even heard of 4DX.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Save that for a real movie. I saw something at one, can't remember what movie, and it snowed in the theater...
    Snow? That sounds awesome. I'm considering seeing it in 4DX because I imagine when they power up or attack your seats will respond.

Sorry, I couldnt find a recent Dragonball thread, but I have a question about Dragonball Super Broly, Does it contain any spoilers of the tournament of power? My sister and I are only on the dubbed Part 6 blu rays, so just before the tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    Sorry, I couldnt find a recent Dragonball thread, but I have a question about Dragonball Super Broly, Does it contain any spoilers of the tournament of power? My sister and I are only on the dubbed Part 6 blu rays, so just before the tournament.
    they talk briefly about it because it takes place after it. Doesn't really give away anything that you didn't know already.

Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    No, there aren't any spoilers for the tournament other than Goku mentioning that it happened.

Dragon Ball thread is in a different section for whatever reason: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...l-Z-Fan-Thread!
    But if you haven't finished DB:Super, and don't want to be spoiled you probably shouldn't read that thread anyway.