"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pejo View Post
    Cells at Work is the surprising one of the season so far for me - it’s a bit repetitive but it’s very clever and takes me in nonetheless. Characters are good across the board - never been so proud of my body!

I’m very far behind in anime due to work and Octopath - what is everyone watching this season? So far, I only have a few I’m watching:
    Cells at Work
    Overlord
    Isekai.... Demonlord
    Haven’t started AoT yet but I will when I get some time
    HANEBADO
    Will probably put Grand Blue on list - is this streaming on CR?
    Did first episode of Yuuna-San - will probably join Isekai as my garbage watch

One thing I want to note on the Demon Lord show that I really don’t like is the art style of the ED. One of the girls is quite cute in the show but the ED just invites a prison sentence
    Thus far I am watching:
    Chio-chan no Tsuugakuro - Hilarious. Chio-chan may be my favorite character this season.
    Cells at Work
    Asobi Asobase - Do not let it's fluffy look fool you, this is a comedy that pulls no punches
    Planet With - I feel like this is sadly going to get overlooked this season.
    Grand Blue

I am also absolutely going to watch Banana Fish, Angolmois, Sirius the Jaeger, and Revue Starlight but waiting until the end of the season to marathon those.

Chelly got me to read Chio like a year ago or something. Didn't realize it got an anime.

grancrest senki 9 wow really wasn't expecting a love confession and a chick whoring out her body in the same episode. basically neither ever happen in anime

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Made it four episodes in Maken-Ki. It's one thing to have the "girl gets pissed because an accident caused the guy to see something" shit. It's another for a group of total shitfuck girls to purposely put him in those situations, and then get mad at him for it. And act like total dickbags the whole time. It's sad when you're rooting for the guy in a harem series. To murder the rest of the cast.

Watch Boruto episode 65 if you haven't already; it's honestly one of the best episodes in the series with fifteen minutes of the best fight scenes in anime hands down. Even just reading about the gargantuan amount of effort that was poured into the episode is mind boggling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Watch Boruto episode 65 if you haven't already; it's honestly one of the best episodes in the series with fifteen minutes of the best fight scenes in anime hands down. Even just reading about the gargantuan amount of effort that was poured into the episode is mind boggling.
    is the dub out yet?

10+ Year Old Account
    That's one thing about Funimation I like usually. If they announce a dub of an older show, they release it all at once (I think the same day the home video version is released). I got part of the way through season 2 of Chihayafuru before I realized it wasn't fully streamed yet on Hidive, and now I gotta wait til September to finish it (or watch one episode a week). Solid show though, FYI. Surprising given its odd sport

grancrest senki 17 so fucking pumped the one generic dude has a lord crest!

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't watched a lot of anime this season yet, but the new episode of Yama no Susume is the best episode of anything so far.

A fantasy slice of life with characters created by the person behind Yuru Yuri? I'm intrigued http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-new...sy-anime-endro

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    A fantasy slice of life with characters created by the person behind Yuru Yuri? I'm intrigued
    Are you sure? Because you still haven't finished Yuru Yuri.

I love Cells at Work.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    [video=youtube;PMPrVvdctOI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMPrVvdctOI[video]
    That was pretty cute.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    I love Cells at Work.
    the lolis or the show? I can understand both.

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    the lolis or the show? I can understand both.
    The show and red blood cell mc.